That I remember.
我记得血从他脸上流下,我记得酗酒,我记得你们争斗,
I remember the blood coming down on his face,
I remember the drinking, I remember the fighting
不是你的错。
You’re not responsible.
可这些事?
but this?
麦基是对的。你太危险了。
Mackey’s right. You are dangerous.
– 操♥你♥妈♥! – 你要相信我。
– Fuck you! – You gotta believe me.
我不信。
No, I don’t.
别来阻止我。
Don’t try and stop me.
我要去酒店。
I’m going to the hotel.
因为日食,德弗罗夫人需要额外的人手。
Mrs. Devereaux needs extra help for the eclipse.
– 几天后我会回来的。 – 我们谈一下。
– I’ll be back in a few days.
– We talked about this.
我根本不想谈。
I don’t care what we talked about.
你和爸爸说你那些疯狂的想法时,我一点都不想待在这里。
I don’t want to be here when you talk to Dad about your crazy ideas.
快回来!
Come back here right now!
别管我了!
Just leave me alone!
睡了12小时,你脸色看起来还是很差。
For 12 hours sleep, you don’t look so good.
我要去亚利桑那。
I need to be in Arizona.
那里有个重要素材,我很需要。
It’s a big story and I need it.
我了解。
I know.
我把你东西收拾好了。
I packed your things.
原先到处乱放着。
You had stuff lyin’ around.
咖啡在炉子上。
Coffee’s on the stove.
什么东西?
What is it?
麦基探长的报告,给。
It’s Detective Mackey’s report. Here.
我不需要。
I don’t want it.
真够勇敢的,母亲。
How remarkably brave, Mother.
我会打电♥话♥的。
I’ll make some calls.
明天你要让电♥话♥保持畅通。
You’ll have your phone turned on tomorrow.
我要带走这些报告。
I’ll take the report.
我会把它传给一位律师。
I’m gonna fax it to a lawyer.
明天等消息吧。
You can expect a call tomorrow.
你和那位律师说话的时候,
And when you talk to that lawyer, Mother.
你最好按他说的去做。
you damn well better do what he tells do.
小心错过渡轮。
You’ll miss your ferry.
你想被吊死吗?
You want to hang yourself?
明天被审讯的时候,你再去胡说八道吧。
You go into that inquest tomorrow and start shooting your mouth off.
抱歉,妈妈。
I’m sorry, Mother.
“有时候像婊♥子♥那样作为是一个女人被逼为之的无奈。”
“Sometimes being a bitch is the only thing a woman has to hold onto.”
操!
Shit!
希望这次我做的是对的,因为以前犯了太多错了。
I hope I’m doing this right, ’cause I never worked one before.
天啊,日本人真是会制♥作♥这些稀奇古怪的小玩意。
Gorry, don’t these Japanese make the cunningest little gadgets?
你睡了。
You’re sleeping now, Selena…
但我知道明天一起床你就会离开。
but I know when you get up, you’re gonna leave.
等你听到这个的时候,我想你已经到亚利桑那了。
By the time you hear this, I figure you’re in Arizona.
现在事情发展到这地步,
By now it’s all been said and done.
你就忘了请律师那件事吧。
You can forget about the lawyer.
明天我会去告诉那些人,
I’m gonna go down tomorrow and talk to those people and
我不准备闹得满城风雨。
I ain’t makin’ a stink about it no more.
这就是我要跟他们说的。
I’m telling you now what I’m gonna tell them.
我只是觉得你应该最先听到。
I just thought you ought to hear it firsthand, is all.
他做到什么程度了,德洛丽丝?
How far has he gone, Dolores?
她说从没有发生过。
She says it ain’t never happened.
她又哭又叫极力否认,我知道这是真的。
And she screamed and cried and denied it so bad, I know it’s true.
我早就该…
I should’ve…
她在他身边时的所有举动那么明显,我早该知道的。
The way she’s been acting around him, I should’ve known it sooner.
上帝
My God
他到什么程度了?
How far has he gone?
他并不总是这样。
He won’t always like this.
当我们开始时,并不像做梦那样美好。
When we started out, it wasn’t a dream come true
他强♥奸♥她了吗?
Has he fucked her?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
我不知道。
I don’t know.
但即使他还没做,也快了。
But if he hasn’t, he’s gonna soon enough.
他在弄那些船,明天就会回来。
He’s working the boats. He’ll be back tomorrow.
至于那些钱。
That money…
我本想用那3000块钱让我们尽可能远离这里。
I was gonna use that $3,000 to get us as far away from here as possible.
你能走多远,德洛丽丝?
And how far is that, Dolores?
琼斯波特?班戈?
Jonesport? Bangor?
你从来没离开过这个小岛超过50英里。
You’ve never been more than 50 miles away from this island in your life.
你认为他会花多长时间找到你?
How long do you think it would take him to find you?
德洛丽丝,我们生活在一个让人绝望的男权世界里。
It’s a depressingly masculine world we live in, Dolores.
或许是我想错了。
Maybe I’m wrong.
要是你是对的呢?
What if you’re right?
丈夫们每天都在死,德洛丽丝。
Husbands die every day, Dolores.
为何
Why
当你坐在这掩面而泣时,其中一个很可能正在离开人世。
one is probably dying right now, while you’re sittin’ here weeping.
他们死了,
They die
给他们的妻子留下钱。
and leave their wives their money.
我该知道的,不是吗?
I should know, shouldn’t I?
有时他们从情妇的公♥寓♥里出来,开车回家。
Sometimes they’re driving home from their mistress’s apartment.
他们的刹车突然就不灵了。
and their brakes suddenly fail.
一场意外,德洛丽丝。
An accident, Dolores…
就能成为一个郁郁寡欢女人的挚友。
can be an unhappy woman’s best friend.
这波萨诺瓦乐队真棒!
Don’t you just love the bossa nova?
我是在纽约发现它们的。我必须带他们回来。
I found them in New York. I just had to have them.
嗨,你好。
Hi, how are you?
厨房♥里有个响铃不行了,不知道到底是怎么了,你最好去查看一下。
There’s a buzzer going off in the kitchen. I don’t know what it is.You’d better check it.
德洛丽丝
Dolores
对不起,多诺万夫人。我们已经尽力了。
I’m sorry, Mrs. Donovan. We’re going as fast as we can.
噢,别这么说。
Oh, please.
每件事都服帖妥当了。
Everything’s charming.
我听见收音机说要下雨。
I heard on the radio, they’re callin’ for rain.
噢,别担心。
Oh, don’t worry.
我会欣赏到日食的。
I’ll have my eclipse.
你可以回家了。
I’m sending you home, Dolores.
你今天做得很出色,完全掌控住了。
You’ve done a wonderful job and it’s all under control.
我想让你和你丈夫共赏这绝妙的奇观。
I want you to go and share this remarkable experience with your husband.
他会回家吧?
He will be back, won’t he?
我觉得会。
I suppose so.
我给你2副日食眼镜和反光镜箱。
I’ve got you two eclipse viewers and two reflector boxes.
我想你和乔会喜欢的。
I thought you and Joe might like them.
我不能。
I can’t.
有时候,德洛丽丝。
Sometimes, Dolores.
有时候你不得不成为一个趋利的婊♥子♥,
sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch
为了生存。
to survive.
有时候
Sometimes
像婊♥子♥那样作为
being a bitch
是一个女人被逼为之的无奈。
is all a woman has to hang onto.
谢谢你,维拉。
Thank you, Vera.
现在回家吧。
Now, go on home.
帕姆和茜拉会收拾的。
Pam and Sheila can clean up.
记着
Remember
日食在下午五点。
eclipse at 5:00.
我可不会错过这次奇迹。
I wouldn’t miss this for the world.
我有望远镜了,还得找个好的观赏点。
I got some binoculars. I’m going to find myself a good spot.
动起来啊!
Come on!
这就对了!
All right!
操!
Shit!
一堆臭垃圾!
You sorry piece of shit.
你怎么回来这么早?
What the hell are you doing back?
今天下午休息。
Got the afternoon off.
你也不是回来挺早的。
Welcome home to you too.
别跟我拌嘴,德洛丽丝。
Don’t start with me, Dolores.
赛琳娜呢?
Where’s Selena?
她在酒店上班。
She’s working at the hotel.
看来你把整个商店都搬回来了。
Looks like you bought out the whole store.
这是啥?
What’s all this?
庆祝日食的礼物。
A present to celebrate the eclipse.
日食,狗屎吧。
Eclipse, shit.
最近我很开心,我觉得应该和别人分享一下快乐。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!