泰勒·海克福德 作品
凯西·贝茨
詹妮弗·杰森·李
片名:《热泪伤痕》
不要,德洛丽丝!
No, Dolores!
放开!
Leave me be!
放开我!
Let go of me!
松手,德洛丽丝!
Let go of me, Dolores!
放开我!
Let me go!
求你了,德洛丽丝。
Please, Dolores.
德洛丽丝,这儿有一封挂号♥信。
Dolores, got a certified letter here.
你不会相信码头上发生了什么事。
Never believe what happened down at the dock.
德洛丽丝·克莱伯恩,你在做什么…
Dolores Claiborne, what the hell are you….
上帝呀
Oh, my God
你做了什么?
What have you done?
放下东西。听见了吗?把手里东西放下。
Put it down. Do you hear me? Just put it down.
老天啊,德洛丽丝。
Jesus, Dolores.
上帝啊
Oh, God
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God
你把她给杀了
You killed her.
– 你决定要- 那怎么可能。- 去掉图片。
-So you lose the picture. – Not happening.
那可是半页的内容。
lt’s half a page.
我会让你写标题的。
l’ll let you write the caption.
– 拜托,彼得,这很重要。- 无关紧要才是。
-Come on, Peter. It’s crucial. – It’s saiad.
鬼扯。我跟进了整个选举活动。
Bullshit. l’m setting up the whole campaign.
去掉它更好。
lt’s a better piece without it.
你之前可说过很棒。
You already said it was brilliant.
我说的是精妙之极。
l said it was wonderful.
– 看上去不是一个意思?
– 不一样。
-There’s a difference?
-Yeah.
半页的差别
Half a page.
算了
Fine.
我就留了这个,但你还是会切掉。
I only left it in so you’d cut it out anyway.
好吧,我准备好去亚利桑那了。
OK. l’m ready for Arizona.
等着瞧我拿医生渎职的大新闻回来吧。
Wait to see what l’ve got for the malpractice piece.
– 那个外科医生的前妻… – 等等。
-The surgeon’s ex-wife…. -Wait a minute.
昨晚我和她在电♥话♥上聊了20分钟。
Had her on the phone for 20 minutes last night.
– 我还没派你去跟那件事呢。- 你迟早会的。
– I haven’t assigned you that story. -You will.
别急。
Slow down.
拜托,彼得。那可以写本书了。
Come on, Peter. There’s a book here.
我有资格去。
l deserve this.
凭什么每个事件都得由你先选?
Why does every story have to be do or die with you?
赛琳娜,这儿不止你一个笔者,好吗?
Selena, you’re not the only writer here, okay?
外面有一堆人我还得哄着供着,你知道的。
l’ve got a dozen people out there to keep happy. You know that.
好极了
Great.
所以你不仅不操♥我♥了,还要他妈地整我。
So now you’re not only not fucking me anymore, you’re fucking me.
什么事,海伦?
What is it, Helen?
有个给赛琳娜的传真。
There’s a fax here for Selena.
凤♥凰♥城来的?
From Phoenix?
不,是缅因州班戈日报的剪报。
No, it’s a clipping from the Bangor Daily News.
“名流之死,管家涉嫌。”
”Socialite Dead, Housekeeper Held for Questioning.
-”Mrs. Dolores St. George of…” – “德洛丽丝·圣·乔治,来自…”
-Where’s the cover sheet? – 封面在哪儿?
给: 赛琳娜·圣·乔治
这难道不是你母亲?

传真?
Fax?
算了
Forget it.
这里还跟19世纪一个老样子。
They’re hardly out of the 19th century up here.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
这里一家旅馆都没有,只有一家餐厅。
No, there’s no motel. One restaurant.
他们就让我睡在市政厅的小床上。
They’ve got me sleeping on a cot in the town hall.
让他别急。我可不是在休假。
Tell him to relax. This is no vacation.
办完事我就马上回去。
Nl’ll be back on the mainland as soon as l wrap this up.
– 有事吗? – 是的。我在找德洛丽丝·克莱伯恩。
-Can l help you? -Yes. l’m looking for Dolores Claiborne.
你是?
And you are?
我是她女儿。
l’m her daughter.
我是约翰·麦基。
l’m John Mackey.
– 缅因州警局探长。 – 你好。
– Detective, Maine State Police. -Hello.
能麻烦你叫斯坦肖萧警探出来一下吗?
Would you please call Constable Stamshaw?
– 让他马上到这里来。- 好的,长官。
-Get him to come right out. -Yes, sir.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
公共场合禁止吸烟。
No smoking. Public building.
我们以前见过,圣·乔治小姐。
We’ve met before, Miss St. George.
见过吗?
Have we?
那时你才13岁。
You were about 13.
是哪一年来着,日食?
What year was that, the eclipse?
一定见过,75年?
Must have been, what, ’75?
我是调查员…
I was the investigator…
你父亲死的时候。
when your father died.
我们在听证会上见过。
We met at the hearing.
约翰,怎么了?
What’s up, John?
圣·乔治小姐来了。
Miss St. George is here.
赛琳娜?
Selena?
噢,真是惊喜。
Oh, my gravy.
弗兰克·斯坦肖
Frank Stamshaw.
马歇尔的兄弟。
Marshall’s brother.
– 是的 – 记得琼斯波特高中么。
-Right. -Jonesport High.
– 当然。你怎么样? – 已经很久没见过你了。
-Of course. How are you? – It’s been quite a while, I guess.
是的。
Certainly has.
老实说,在这儿见到你可真意外。
To be honest, l’m kind of surprised to see you here.
你母亲坚决不让我们联♥系♥你。
Your mom’s been pretty firm about us not trying to contact you.
– 约翰,我不知道德洛丽丝有联♥系♥外界。 – 她没打电♥话♥。
– John, I didn’t know Dolores made any calls.
-She didn’t call.
我看到传真到我办公室的班戈日报。
l saw the Bangor paper. lt was faxed to my office.
在哪儿?
And where’s that?
我从纽约来的。
I came up from New York.
那,她在这里吗?
Look, is she here or not?
– 她在楼上。 – 谢谢。
-Yeah. She’s right upstairs. – Thank you.
可是…
But….
约翰?
John?
她被拘捕了?
Is she under arrest?
严格说来不算。
Technically, no.
麦基探长昨晚才抵达,我们也才着手开始。
Detective Mackey came out last night, and we’re just getting started.
才开始,着手什么?
Started? On what?
我们计划在周一早晨展开调查。
We’ve scheduled an inquest for Monday morning.
需要在周末整理出头绪来。
lt’ll take the weekend to try and sort things out.
如果她没被捕的话,那她为什么还要遭受拘留?
lf she’s not under arrest why is she in custody?
你看,维拉·多诺万已经死了。
Right, okay. Vera Donovan is dead.
今晨会进行尸检。
There’s an autopsy in Machais this morning.
你知道…
And you know…
她死于坠亡。
she died from a fall.
你母亲是现场唯一一位和维拉·多诺万在一起的人。
Your mother was the only person with Mrs. Donovan at the time.
那是她的工作,不是吗?
That was her job, wasn’t it?
圣·乔治小姐,恐怕
l’m afraid, Miss St. George
比你从报纸上了解的还要复杂些。
there’s a little more to this than what you may have read in the paper.
德洛丽丝
Dolores
德洛丽丝,你在干嘛?
Dolores, what are you doing?
我在清理这些要命的垃圾。
Straightening up this friggin’ mess is what l’m doing.
简直就是垃圾回收站。
Gory, but this place is a dump.
老天,你是嫌疑犯,不是女佣。
Jesus. You’re a suspect, you’re not a maid.
别管我
Just leave that be.
有个人想见你。
There’s someone to see you here.
我跟你说了我不想要律师。
l told you, l don’t want no lawyer.
是你女儿。
lt’s your daughter.
我的上帝
My God
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你把头发剪短了。
You cut your hair.
我没…
I didn’t….
你打电♥话♥给她的?
You call her?
你做的?
ls that what you did?
– 上苍啊,你真有胆啊。 – 她自己来的。
-Jeezly crow, you got some nerve. – She’s here on her own.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!