但我很难找到
My biology degree couldn’t even
我的生物学学位甚至不能
open the doors to a fast food restaurant.
敲开快餐店的大门
Oh, but you don’t smell the flowers, do you?
哦, 但你不能闻花香, 对吧?
It’s my flowers. I pay for them.
这是我的花 我花钱买♥♥的
♪ Sweet dreams are made of this. ♪
♪ 美梦由此铸就 ♪
♪ Who am I to disagree? ♪
♪ 我有什么资格反对? ♪
♪ I travel the world and the seven seas. ♪
♪ 我周游世界和七大洋 ♪
Sorry, we don’t have anything right now.
对不起, 我们现在没有任何职位
♪ Everybody is looking for something. ♪
♪ 每个人都在寻找什么 ♪
♪ Some of them want to use you ♪
♪ 有些人想要利用你 ♪
♪ Some of them want to get used by you ♪
♪ 而有些人则想要被你利用 ♪
Sorry.
对不起
♪ Some of them want to abuse you ♪
♪ 有些人想要诬蔑于你 ♪
♪ Some of them want to be abused ♪
♪ 而有些人却想要被你诬蔑 ♪
Sorry.
对不起
♪ Sweet dreams are made of this. ♪
♪ 美梦由此铸就 ♪
♪ Who am I to disagree? ♪
♪ 我有什么资格反对? ♪
♪ I travel the world and the seven seas. ♪
♪ 我周游世界和七大洋 ♪
♪ Everybody’s looking for something. ♪
♪ 每个人都在寻找什么 ♪
♪ Sweet dreams are made of this. ♪
♪ 美梦由此铸就 ♪
♪ Who am I to disagree? ♪
♪ 我有什么资格反对? ♪
♪ I travel the world and the seven seas. ♪
♪ 我周游世界和七大洋 ♪
♪ Everybody’s looking for something. ♪
♪ 每个人都在寻找什么 ♪
Good job, bro.
干得漂亮 兄弟
Beautiful, Annie. Beautiful.
漂亮 安妮 漂亮
Thank you, Annie.
谢谢你, 安妮
Cher, you were on just after this number and before the magician.
雪儿 你在这个号♥码之后 魔术师之前上场
This is doing my favor.
帮我个忙.
Um… Rodney?
嗯….罗德尼?
Yes?
什么事?
I came about the ad at the door.
我在门口看到广♥告♥
Sorry, I’m…
对不起, 我…
Oh, the bar job. We found someone.
哦 酒吧的活 我们找到人了
I’m sorry. I forgot to take the ad off the door.
对不起 我忘了把门上的广♥告♥撕掉
I’m sorry. Have a good day.
对不起 祝你愉快
Actually, I was thinking maybe another job.
事实上, 我想看看另一份工作
I’m an artist, too, you see.
你看, 我也是个艺术家
You mean, like, do an act?
你是说 表演吗?
I know all of Shakespeare by heart.
莎士比亚的作品我都滚瓜烂熟
Kid, you’re in the wrong theater. This is a drag show.
孩子 你走错剧院了 这是变装秀
No, I understand, but I’m…
不, 我明白, 但我…
If you can perform Shakespeare, you can perform anything.
如果你可以表演莎士比亚, 你就可以表演任何东西
I also know a whole repertoire of old songs, so I have that to offer as well.
我还会唱好几首老歌♥, 所以我也能干好这个
I’m sure you can perform, but get this.
我相信你会表演, 但你要明白这一点
Folks come here to have fun, not to
人们来这里是为了找乐子, 而不是
watch some cross-dresser in a wheelchair.
来看一些坐在轮椅上的异装癖的
I can stand.
我能站起来
For one song.
就一首歌♥
Rodney, come on.
罗德尼, 别这样
Give him a chance.
给他一个机会
Just give him a little one. -He stood.
就给他一个小机会 -他站起来了
Come on. -Rodney, please.
拜托 -拜托 罗德尼
Oh, for me.
哦, 为了我
No, he stood. -Come on. Look at him.
不 他站着呢 -来吧 看看他
One night. -Yes. Yes.
就一个晚上 -好 好
♪ Does he love me? ♪
♪ 他爱我吗? ♪
♪ I want to know. ♪
♪ 我想知道 ♪
♪ How will I know if he loves me? ♪
♪ 我怎么知道他是否爱我? ♪
♪ So is it in his eyes? ♪
♪ 那么是在他的眼里吗? ♪
♪ Oh, no, you’ll be deceived. ♪
♪ 哦, 不, 你会被骗的 ♪
♪ Is it in his smile? ♪
♪ 是在他的笑容里吗? ♪
The big reveal. – ♪ Oh, no, you’ll never believe it. ♪
大揭秘 – ♪ 哦, 不, 你绝对不会相信 ♪
♪ You want to know… ♪
♪ 你想知道 ♪
Girls, the crowd tonight is a little quiet, so if we
姑娘们, 今晚的人群有点安静, 所以如果我们
could just bring up the energy, that’d be perfect.
如果能多来点能量, 那就再好不过了
Cher?
雪儿?
Could you shut up for a second?
你能闭嘴一会儿吗?
Wow.
哇
Rude.
粗鲁
Douglas, you’re on in two minutes.
道格拉斯, 你还有两分钟
You look beautiful.
你看起来真美
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought you couldn’t walk without those.
我还以为没有这个你就走不了路呢
I can’t.
走不了
But I can stand still… for a moment.
但我可以….站一会儿
Are you sure about this? -Yeah
你确定要这样吗 -确定
Just don’t leave me over there at the end.
只要结束之后别把我扔在那边
No, of course not.
不, 当然不会
As soon as the song is over.
歌♥曲一结束
I need you to be there to pick me up.
我需要你来接我
Promise me.
答应我
I promise you I’ll be there.
我保证我会去的
Give it up for our fantastic magician.
为我们的神奇魔术师鼓掌
Wasn’t he incredible?
他是不是很不可思议?
Unfortunately, though, our magician will be taking a short
但不幸的是, 我们的魔术师要在
sabbatical after the teeniest and tiniest of incidents.
最微不足道的事故之后 短暂休个小假
Just relax.
放轻松
Just relax.
放轻松
Just relax.
放轻松
Next up for you, we have something you’ve never seen before. -Ready?
接下来, 我们将带来一些你从未见过的表演 -准备好了?
A completely new kind of…
一种全新的…
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
One, two…
一 二…
Okay.
好了
We’ll be right here.
我们就在这里
Okay.
好的
Good luck.
祝你好运
Now, without further ado, let me welcome to the
现在, 话不多说, 让我来欢迎
stage the French diva herself, Miss Edith Piaf!
法国天后伊迪丝·琵雅芙小姐登台!
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
My words as well.
我也是这么说的
♪ Je revois la ville en fête et en délire ♪
♪ 我看到这座城市沉浸在节日的狂欢中 ♪
♪ Suffoquant sous le soleil et sous la joie ♪
♪ 在阳光和欢乐中窒息 ♪
♪ Et j’entends dans la musique les cris et les rires ♪
♪ 我听到音乐中的呼喊声和欢笑声 ♪
♪ Qui éclatent et rebondissent autour de moi ♪
♪ 迸发出来, 四处蹦跳 ♪
♪ Et perdu parmi ces gens qui me pousculent ♪
♪ 我迷失在人群中, 他们把我推来推去 ♪
♪ Et tout dit, désemparé, je reste là ♪
♪ 我心烦意乱地呆在那里 ♪
♪ Quand soudain je me retourne, ils se reculent ♪
♪ 突然我转过身来, 他们退后, ♪
♪ Et la foule vient me jeter entre ses bras ♪
♪ 人群涌来, 把我拥入怀中 ♪
♪ Emportés par la foule qui nous traîne, nous entraîne, écrasés ♪
♪ 被人群拖着走, 拖着走, 压着走 ♪
♪ l’un contre l’autre, nous ne formons qu’un seul corps. ♪
♪ 我们形成一个整体 ♪
♪ Et le flot, sans effort, nous pousse à enchaîner l’un et ♪
♪ 这种流动 不费吹灰之力 就能推动我们一个又一个 ♪
♪ l’autre, et nous laisse tous deux épanouis, enivrés et heureux. ♪
♪ 让我们彼此绽放 陶醉和幸福 ♪
♪ Entraînés par la foule qui s’élance et qui danse ♪
♪ 在人群的簇拥下, 我们向前奔跑, 翩翩起舞 ♪
♪ Une folle par en dehors de nos deux mains reste soudée ♪
♪ 我们的两只手依然紧紧地握在一起 ♪
♪ Et parfois soulevés, nos deux corps enlacés s’envolent ♪
♪ 有时, 我们两个纠缠在一起的身体会飞走, ♪
♪ Et retombent tous deux épanouis en y briser ♪
♪ 然后双双倒下, 绽放, 融入其中 ♪
♪ Et la joie que l’a poussée par son sourire ♪
♪ 她的微笑所带来的喜悦刺痛了我 ♪
♪ Me transperce et rejaillit au fond de mon âme ♪
♪ 涌入我的灵魂深处 ♪
♪ Mais soudain je poussais un cri parmi les rires ♪
♪ 我突然在笑声中放声大哭起来 ♪
♪ Quand la foule vient l’arracher d’entendre mes bras ♪
♪ 当人群把他从我怀里扯走 ♪
♪ Emportée par la foule qui nous traîne, nous entraîne, ♪
♪ 被人群带着走, 拖着我们走 ♪
♪ nous éloigne l’un de l’autre, je lutte et je me débarque. ♪
♪ 我在战斗, 我在躲避 ♪
♪ Mais le son de ma voix s’écouffe dans le rire des autres ♪
♪ 但我的声音消失在他们的笑声中 ♪
♪ et je crie de douleur, de fureur et de rage et je pleure. ♪
♪ 我在痛苦 愤怒和暴躁中呐喊 痛哭 ♪
♪ Entraînée par la foule qui s’élance Et qui danse ♪
♪ 被汹涌的人群带走 ♪
♪ Une folle farandole Je suis emportée au loin ♪
♪ 跳起疯狂的法兰多尔舞, 我被带向远方 ♪
♪ Et je crispe mes poings, maudissant la foule qui me vole ♪
♪ 我握紧拳头, 诅咒从我身边偷走东西的人群 ♪
♪ L’homme qu’elle m’avait donné Et que je n’ai jamais retrouvé… ♪