Yeah, yeah.
对 对
Okay, what about him?
好吧, 他怎么了?
In the last few months, he’s been squeezing store owners
最近几个月, 他一直在向我们
in our neighborhood for protection money.
附近的店主索要保护费
We pay up like everybody else, but the guy,
我们和其他人一样付了钱, 但那个人
I mean, he’s just bumping it up almost every week.
我的意思是, 他几乎每周都在涨价
Now, Martha can’t afford it.
现在, 玛莎付不起了
You know, she had to sell some of her personal furniture.
她不得不卖♥♥掉一些私人家具
She inherited it from her folks.
那都是她父母留下来的遗物
Tell Martha I’ll see what I can do.
告诉玛莎, 我尽力而为
Thank you.
谢谢你
I’ll put it in his mouth.
我要把枪塞进他的嘴里
And then I’ll shit on him.
然后我就在他身上拉屎
Hello?
喂?
Hello, Mr. Elver Dugo.
你好, 刽子手先生
I’m sorry to have to call you by this name, but it’s the only one I have.
很抱歉这样称呼你, 但这是我只知道这一个名字
Who’s this?
你是谁?
Don’t worry, I’m not with the police department,
别担心, 我不是警♥察♥
the feds, or any of your other known enemies.
不是联邦调查局的, 也不是你的任何一个仇家
Under these circumstances, in fact, I’m your only friend.
事实上, 在这种情况下, 我是你唯一的朋友
First of all, for your own good health, I want you to sit still.
首先, 为了你的健康着想, 我希望你坐好了别动
It could be very dangerous for your future,
这对你的未来可能非常危险
assuming you’re thinking of starting a family one day.
假如你还想有一天传宗接代的话
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Yes.
在
Ah, do I have your attention now?
啊, 你现在有认真听了吗?
Si.
是
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Morales.
莫拉莱斯
What’s your first name, Mr. Morales?
你姓什么, 莫拉莱斯先生?
Diego.
迪亚戈
Diego?
迪亚戈?
No.
不
Do you like children, Diego?
你喜欢孩子吗, 迪亚戈?
Yes.
是的
You realize you need them? My dog has its fangs on the half of them, yes.
你知道你需要这命根子 我的狗尖嘴獠牙咬着呢 对吧
Yes.
是的
Here’s the deal.
做个交易
I let you have children, and in return, you leave the delightful Martha alone
我给你机会生儿育女, 作为回报, 你们放过亲爱的玛莎
so she too can raise her children in peace and happiness.
这样她也能安宁幸福地抚养孩子
Who the fuck is Martha?
他妈谁是玛莎?
She’s an old lady who runs the laundry on the corner of Sixth Street.
她是那个在第六街街角经营洗衣店的老太太
Try taking her your dirty clothes and not your dirty tricks.
试试把你的脏衣服拿给她 而不是你的肮脏小把戏
She’ll do a fabulous job on them.
她会洗得非常干净的
How do you like my deal?
你觉得怎么样?
I don’t get what the fuck you’re saying.
我不明白你在说什么
I’ll sum it up for you.
我来给你总结一下
Quit extorting the hell out of her
别再敲诈她了,
or my dog gobbles your gonads right this second.
否则我的狗马上就会咬掉你的生殖器
Got it now?
现在明白了吗?
Yes.
是的
We have a deal?
我们成交了吗?
We have a fucking deal.
妈的成交了
You realize that breaking a deal would be in complete contradiction
你意识到, 破坏协议将会完全
with your values and mine, Mr. Morales, yes?
违背你我的价值观的, 莫拉莱斯先生, 对吗?
I see.
我明白了
Wonderful.
太棒了
Now give the phone back to Mickey, please.
现在请把电♥话♥还给米基
Don’t just stand there!
不要傻站在那里!
Bring him back alive!
把他活着抓回来
Come on, come on.
来吧, 来吧
♪ Speak softly, laugh and hold me warm against your heart ♪
♪ 轻声细语, 欢声笑语, 用你的心温暖我 ♪
♪ I feel your words, the tender trembling moments dark ♪
♪ 你温柔的言语, 伴我度过在黑暗中颤抖的时刻 ♪
♪ We’re in a world of our own ♪
♪ 我们在自己的世界里 ♪
♪ Sharing a love that only few have ever known ♪
♪ 分享鲜为人知的爱 ♪
♪ Wine-colored days warm like the sun ♪
♪ 葡萄酒般的白昼如阳光般温暖 ♪
♪ The velvet night when we are one ♪
♪ 天鹅绒般的夜晚 我们融为一体 ♪
♪ Speak softly, love, so no one hears us but the sky ♪
♪ 轻轻地告诉我 爱人 除了天空没有人能听到 ♪
♪ The vows of love we made, we’ll live until we die ♪
♪ 许下了爱的诺言, 我们至死不渝 ♪
♪ My life is yours, and all because ♪
♪ 我的生命属于你, 一切都是因为 ♪
♪ You came into my world with love, so softly love ♪
♪ 你带着爱进入了我的世界 如此温柔的爱 ♪
♪ So softly love… ♪
♪ 如此温柔的爱 ♪
Melvin, it’s not me who’s stopping you from seeing your son
梅尔文, 不是我不让你见你儿子
It’s the judge, and you know you’re not supposed to come near the house.
是法官决定的, 你知道你不应该靠近我家
Look, can you stop, please?
听着, 你能别这样吗?
You’re scaring my mom.
你吓到我妈妈了
No, I’m not bringing him to the park.
不, 我不会带他去公园的
It’s not good for me and it’s not good for him.
对我不好 对他也不好
The best thing for you to do is take care of yourself, okay?
你最应该做的就是照顾好自己, 好吗?
Hello?
喂?
Melvin.
梅尔文
Hello?
喂?
Fuck.
妈的
Excuse me, no parking, ma’am.
对不起, 不能停车, 女士
All right, officer, go ahead.
好的, 警官, 请说
Ma’am?
女士?
God.
上帝啊
Did you hear that from… Ma’am?
你听到…女士?
Did you hear back from them yet?
你收到他们的回复了吗?
Thank you. -You are welcome…
谢谢 -不客气
I was allowed to go to your house to bring you some things, as you asked.
他们允许我去你家 给你拿些你要的东西
Thank you.
谢谢
It was pretty messy at your place.
你那里挺乱的
Yes, I’m usually very tidy.
是的, 我通常都很整洁的
You need some help?
需要帮忙吗?
No, Okay, Thank you
不用 没事 谢谢
Caramel latte with whipped cream, right?
焦糖拿铁加生奶油, 对吗?
Perfect, thank you.
太好了, 谢谢
No, I shouldn’t. Sugar’s bad for me.
不 我不该喝这个 糖对我不好
Cutting out all of life’s little pleasures is even worse, don’t you think?
摒弃生活中所有的小甜蜜, 只会更糟糕, 你觉得呢?
Must be exhausted.
一定累坏了
You only got a few hours sleep.
你只睡了几个小时
A good coffee and I’m ready for anything.
喝上一杯好咖啡, 我就能满血复活
Anyway, your story is very fascinating,
无论如何, 你的故事非常吸引人,
and I still have no news on when and where they’re gonna transfer you,
我仍然不知道他们什么时候会转移你去哪里
so I would love to ask you a few more questions about your childhood,
我想再问几个关于你童年的问题
if you don’t mind.
如果你不介意的话
Well, it’s a bit late for that, don’t you think?
现在说这个有点晚了, 你不觉得吗?
Meaning?
什么意思?
To train an animal well, the earlier you start, the better.
要想训练好动物, 越早开始越好
I’m too old to be retrained, don’t you think?
我太老了, 重训也训不好了, 你觉得呢?
Do you find talking about your childhood awkward or uncomfortable?
你是否觉得谈论自己的童年很尴尬或不自在?
No.
不会
I’m just not used to it.
我只是不习惯
Actually, it feels like it probably does me some good.
事实上, 我觉得这可能对我有好处
No one exists without a past, right?
每个人都有过去, 对吧?
Well, they say the past is the root that becomes the tree.
他们说, 过去是根, 是成材之本
True, but roots are invisible. Why dig them up?
没错 但根是看不见的 为什么要挖出来呢?
Because it does you good.
因为这对你有好处
Touche.
不错
So what do you want to know?
你想知道什么?
How did you get out of that cage?
你是怎么逃出那个笼子的?
I see them!
我看到他们了
Look at this.
看看这个
No, Richie
不要 里奇