干杯
Thank you.
谢谢
That’s a cute lighter.
那打火机真可爱
Wanna keep it?
想留着它吗?
Sure.
当然
Thank you. Sir.
谢谢 警官
It’s ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Are all those dogs yours?
这些狗都是你的吗?
Yes, they’re my babies.
是的, 他们是我的宝贝
I don’t know what they’re going to do with them.
我不知道他们会怎么处理它们
Don’t worry. They know exactly what to do.
别担心 它们完全知道该怎么做
I think I’ve asked enough questions for today.
我想我今天问得够多了
I’m gonna take some time and process all of this
我要花点时间来处理这一切
and figure out how I can… how I can help you.
找出….我怎么才能帮助你的办法
That’s very sweet of you.
你真好
And you’ve already helped me a lot, actually.
事实上, 你已经帮了我很多
You’re right.
你说得对
I need to make a decision about my life.
我的人生应该由我来决定
Perhaps I have to pay the ultimate price
也许我必须付出生命的代价
to earn the right to be by his side.
才能赢得回到他身旁的权利
Today is Sunday.
今天是星期天
It’s the Lord’s day.
是主日
The right day to ask him this question.
正是问他这个问题的好日子
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你, 医生
Evelyn.
艾芙琳
Thank you, Evelyn.
谢谢你, 艾芙琳
Can I ask you one more question?
我能再问你一个问题吗?
Sure.
当然
What made you open up to me?
为什么你会对我敞开心扉?
We both have something in common.
我们有一些共同点
Yeah, what’s that?
是什么?
Pain.
痛苦
Are you done?
你好了吗
Yes.
是的
I’m done.
好了
No, no, no.
不, 不, 不
Hey, guys.
嘿, 伙计们
Okay, it’s time to go
好 该走了
♪ Non, rien de rien, Non, je ne regrette rien ♪
♪ 不, 我一点也不后悔, 不, 我不后悔 ♪
♪ Ni le bien qu’on m’a fait, Ni le mal où ça m’est bien aidé ♪
♪ 既不后悔我的善心, 也不后悔我的恶行, 我不在乎 ♪
♪ Non, rien de rien, ♪
♪ 不 我一点也不后悔 ♪
♪ No, je ne regrette rien ♪
♪ 不 我不后悔 ♪
♪ C’est payé, balayé, oublié Je ♪
♪ 我付过了代价, 烟消云散, 就全忘了吧 ♪
♪ le me fous du passé, Avec mes souvenirs, J’ai allumé le feu ♪
♪ 我不在乎过去 我用记忆 点燃了火焰 ♪
♪ Mes chagrins, mes plaisirs, Je n’ai plus besoin d’eux ♪
♪ 我的悲伤 我的快乐 都不需要 ♪
♪ Balayé les amours… ♪
♪ 把爱都带走… ♪
Here I am.
我来了
For you.
等你
I am standing for you.
我站着等你
I am standing for you!
我站着等你
♪ Non, rien de rien, Non, je ne regrette rien ♪
♪ 不, 我一点也不后悔, 不, 我不后悔 ♪
♪ Ni le bien qu’on m’a fait, Ni le mal où ça m’est bien égal ♪
♪ 既不后悔我的善心, 也不后悔我的恶行, 无关紧要 ♪
I’m ready.
我准备好了
♪ Non, rien de rien, Non, je ne regrette rien ♪
♪ 不, 我一点也不后悔, 不, 我不后悔 ♪
♪ Car ma vie, car mes joies, Aujourd’ hui… ça commence avec toi! ♪
♪ 为了我的生活, 为了我的快乐, 今天….从你开始… ♪
♪ Autumn star ♪
♪ 秋日的星星 ♪
♪ All by herself she is ♪
♪ 她只身一人 ♪
♪ Hoping for more ♪
♪ 渴望更多 ♪
♪ Her own arms around her ♪
♪ 她用双臂环抱着自己 ♪
♪ Let us throw effortlessly in a dream ♪
♪ 让我们毫不费力地进入梦乡 ♪
♪ Be The comfort that I need ♪
♪ 成为我所需要的慰藉 ♪
♪ Give me the illusion that I like ♪
♪ 给我我喜欢的幻觉 ♪
♪ Make me believe ♪
♪ 使我相信 ♪
♪ Autumn star ♪
♪ 秋日的星星 ♪
♪ The loneliest one of all ♪
♪ 夜空中最孤寂的那一颗 ♪
♪ Venus ♪
♪ 维纳斯 ♪
♪ She needs someone to hold her ♪
♪ 她需要一个人紧紧拥抱她 ♪
♪ Let us throw effortlessly in a dream ♪
♪ 让我们毫不费力地进入梦乡 ♪
♪ Be the comfort that I need ♪
♪ 成为我所需要的慰藉 ♪
♪ Give me the illusion that I like ♪
♪ 给我我喜欢的幻觉 ♪
♪ Make me believe ♪
♪ 使我相信 ♪
♪ There’s more to this life ♪
♪ 这生命中有更重要的东西 ♪
♪ I know to love that doesn’t make me pay ♪
♪ 我知道去爱它没有让我付出代价 ♪
♪ All of broken ♪
♪ 一切破碎 ♪
♪ Conducting love beautiful as a ballet ♪
♪ 让爱翩翩起舞如芭蕾般美丽 ♪
♪ Ending, ruing ♪
♪ 结束, 后悔 ♪
♪ Autumn star ♪
♪ 秋日的星星 ♪
♪ all by herself she is ♪
♪ 她只身一人 ♪
♪ hoping for more ♪
♪ 渴望更多 ♪
♪ Her own arms around her ♪
♪ 她用双臂环抱着自己 ♪
♪ Let us throw effortlessly in a dream ♪
♪ 让我们毫不费力地进入梦乡 ♪
♪ Be the comfort that I need ♪
♪ 成为我所需要的慰藉 ♪