嘿, 怎么了?
Okay, good luck.
好吧 祝你好运
Kids, get ready.
孩子们, 准备好了
We have company.
我们有伴了
Well, I admire your persistence, sir.
我很佩服你的坚持, 先生
This is verging on harassment.
这简直就是骚扰
I could sue for this. – Oh, be my guest, pal.
我可以告你的 -哦, 请便, 朋友
I’ll tell the court about your dogs that you trained to steal from houses.
我会告诉法庭你训练狗偷东西的事
My dogs are as free as the air you breathe, sir.
我的狗就像你呼吸的空气一样自♥由♥, 先生
They’ve received no particular training from me, I assure you.
我向你保证, 他们没有接受过我的特别训练
I have several dozen videos that prove the opposite,
我有几十个视频可以证明相反的情况
and some of the protagonists live in this very room.
其中一些主角就住在这个房♥间里
I also have a list of all the valuables that were stolen,
我还有一份被盗的所有贵重物品的清单
jewelry mostly, which you have no hesitation flaunting on stage.
主要是珠宝, 你毫不犹豫想要在舞台上炫耀的那些
That’s cute, but I don’t steal.
很可爱, 但我不偷东西
I contribute to the redistribution of wealth.
我在为财富的再分配做出贡献
Very different things.
两码事
Fine by me, but let’s redistribute it differently.
我没意见, 但让我们以不同的方式再重新分配一下
Okay? If you don’t mind.
好吗?如果你不介意的话
Oh, so it’s all about money.
哦, 原来都是为了钱
Uh, yes!
是的
It’s all about money!
一切都是为了钱!
Money, money, money.
钱 钱 钱
Always sunny in the…
总是阳光明媚的…
Honey, whatever the fuck you are, the show is over, okay?
亲爱的, 无论你是他妈的什么玩意, 演出结束了, 好吗?
You’re gonna hand over the rocks
你要交出宝石
that you must have stashed somewhere in all this mess.
你肯定把宝石藏在了这里的某个地方
Do not try telling me that they’re in a bank, because you have zero accounts.
不要想骗我说在银行里, 因为你没有任何账户
I checked.
我查过了
Don’t fuck with me.
别耍我
Give me the fucking rocks.
把该死的宝石给我
I really do not want to shoot a handicapped person today,
我今天真的不想对残疾人开枪
but I fucking will.
但他妈的别逼我
70, 80, 70.
70, 80, 70.
70, 80, what is that? What are these numbers?
70 80, 那是什么?这些是什么数字?
It’s my vital statistics
这是我的三围数据
and the combination to the safe over there in the closet.
和柜子里保险箱的密♥码♥
Oh, fuck yes.
哦, 他妈的太好了
Now that you’re a rich man, I’d be happy to accept your dinner invitation.
现在你是个有钱人了, 我很乐意接受你的晚餐邀请
Take a seat. Dinner will be ready in two minutes.
请坐 晚餐将在两分钟内准备好
You want to have dinner with me?
你想和我共进晚餐吗?
Sure.
当然
Why wouldn’t I?
为什么不呢?
I mean, to be completely honest, it’s not very often that I get visitors.
老实说, 我这里并不经常会有访客来
Besides, money has never been what drives me, and all those necklaces
此外, 钱从来都不是我的动力, 那些项链
would definitely get more use around the necks of pretty ladies.
戴在美女的脖子上肯定会更有用
You’re insane.
你疯了
Thank you.
谢谢
Take a seat.
请坐
Do you like chili?
你喜欢辣椒吗?
Well, you know, it depends.
嗯, 你知道, 这要看情况
My mother used to make it all the time.
我妈妈以前经常做这个
I used to love watching her cook.
我以前很喜欢看她做饭
To be honest, I’m so hungry I could eat a horse.
说实话, 我饿得能吃下一匹马
That’s lucky. It’s ready.
真幸运 晚餐准备好了
You are aware that we’re talking
你知道我们在谈论
about a serious criminal act here, right?
严重的犯罪行为, 对吗?
Dog eat dog.
狗咬狗
It’s just a simple law of nature, isn’t it?
这只是一个简单的自然规律, 不是吗?
You know, my profession demands the strictest
你知道, 我的职业要求
confidentiality with regards to our discussions.
对我们的讨论严格保密
Should I, however, be witness even indirectly to a criminal act that resulted in a death,
然而, 如果我是导致死亡的犯罪行为的间接证人
I am legally obligated to report any information that I may have.
我有法律义务报告我可能掌握的任何信息
I’ll plead self-defense.
我会辩护为自卫
You risk the death penalty.
你有可能被判处死刑的
You realize that?
你知道吗?
I’ve already died several times.
我已经死过好几次了
This one could be the last.
这可能是最后一次了
Well, if it’s God’s will.
好吧, 如果这是上帝的旨意
At the end of the day, I’m just a puppet at the end of his strings.
说到底, 我只是被他操纵着的一个傀儡
No, you’re not.
不, 你不是
Things happen in life, true,
人生不如意十之八♥九♥ 没错
and most of the time, there’s nothing you can do about it.
大部分时间, 你对此无能为力
Ultimately, it’s our reaction that matters the most.
归根结底, 我们要如何面对才是最重要的
I mean, you can be sad.
我是说, 你可以悲伤
You can be desperate.
你可以绝望
You could fight or you could laugh about it.
你可以反抗, 也可以一笑置之
It’s really up to you.
这完全取决于你
It’s your decision. No one else’s.
这是你的决定 不是别人的
It’s called free will.
这就是所谓的自♥由♥意志
God invented it.
上帝发明的
How often did this type of situation happen?
这种情况经常发生吗?
Which kind of situation?
哪种情况?
Killing a man.
杀人
No, not until yesterday.
没有, 直到昨天才有
What happened yesterday?
昨天发生了什么?
God sent his angels of the apocalypse.
上帝派来了他的末日天使们
♪ I want to be loved by you, just you. ♪
♪ 我想被你爱, 只有你 ♪
♪ Nobody else but you. ♪
♪ 除了你, 没有别人 ♪
♪ I wanna be loved by you alone. ♪
♪ 我只想被你一个人爱 ♪
♪ I wanna be kissed by you just you. ♪
♪ 我只想被你吻 只有你 ♪
♪ Nobody else but you. ♪
♪ 除了你, 没有别人 ♪
♪ I wanna be kissed by you alone. ♪
♪ 我想被你一个人亲吻 ♪
No! Please! Please! No!
别 求求你 别
♪ … anything higher ♪
♪ …更高的追求 ♪
♪ Than to feel the desire ♪
♪ 只想让你 ♪
♪ To make you my own, Ba-dum-ba-dum-ba-doodly-dum-boo! ♪
♪ 成为我的爱人… ♪
♪ I want to be loved by you, just you. ♪
♪ 我想被你爱, 只有你 ♪
♪ Nobody else but you. ♪
♪ 除了你, 没有别人 ♪
♪ I wanna be loved by you alone. ♪
♪ 我只想被你一个人爱 ♪
Are you sure he lives here?
你确定他住在这里?
Yes, yes, yes, I swear to God.
是的, 是的, 我对天发誓
I swear to God. He is there at the end of the hallway.
我对天发誓 他就在走廊尽头
with his dogs.
和狗一起
Okay, I believe you.
好吧, 我相信你
Now, find me this motherfucker.
现在, 给我抓住这个混♥蛋♥
Come on, let’s go.
来吧, 我们走
Time for war, everyone.
开战了, 各位
What’s up?
怎么了?
The fucking dogs
该死的狗
Go check, go check.
去看看, 去看看
Mierda.
米尔达
Go around, go around.
绕过去, 绕过去
Okay, yo por aqui. Tu por alla.
好 我走这边 你走那边
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Vamos.
我们走
This is it.
就是这里
Fuck you, dog.
操♥你♥妈♥ 狗
Damn! Are you okay?
该死 你还好吗?
Rico!
里科
Bring me the artillery.
给我大炮
It’s over, kid.
结束了, 孩子
We had a deal.
我们说好的
I thought we had a deal!
我以为我们谈妥了
But as we’ve known for so long,
但正如我们早已知道的
these are just sentiments that lead to a person’s downfall.
能导致一个人崩溃的 就只有情绪
You’re the devil.
你是魔鬼
I’m sending you back to hell.
我要把你送回地狱
If it’s God’s will.
如果这是上帝的旨意
I guess God is not on your side today.
我猜上帝今天没站在你这边
Cheers.