Get out of here!
不了个是吧!
Get off of me!
滚开!
Hey, come on!
嘿 拜托
Watch my hair!
别弄到我的头发
Daley. Here.
戴利 到
Erlich. Here.
埃利希 到
Bailey. Here.
贝利 到
Riker. Here.
莱克 到
Lincoln. Here.
林肯 到
Sanders. Here.
桑德斯 到
Sarnof. Here.
萨诺夫 到
Tate. Here.
泰特 到
We have NBC’s Bob MacNeil on the line now with a report. Please go ahead, Bob.
NBC新闻的鲍勃麦克尼尔在线上为我们报告 请继续 鲍勃
White House Press Secretary Malcolm Kilduff…
白宫的新闻秘书马尔科姆吉尔达…
…has just announced that President Kennedy…
…刚刚宣布肯尼迪总统…
…died at approximately 1:00 Central Standard Time, just about 35 minutes ago.
…在中环标准时间约一点时去世 大概35分钟前
…- After being shot at… – After being shot…
在被一个不知名的暗♥杀♥者…
…by an unknown assailant… …by an unknown assailant…
…枪击…
…during a motorcade ride through downtown Dallas.
…在一辆开往达拉斯的车队行驶中
…during a motorcade ride through downtown Dallas.
…在一辆开往达拉斯的车队行驶中
The president died… The president died…
总理在约25分钟前…
…approximately 25 minutes… …approximately 25 minutes…
…死去
I’ll see your four…
我给你张4…
…and raise you five.
…然后给你张5
Y’all want to hear a joke?
你们想听个笑话吗?
That’s it. I won.
我赢了
What’s this shit?
搞什么飞机?
Want to hear a joke? What are you trying to pull?
想听个笑话吗?你想扯什么?
You think I’m stupid. Tell the fucking joke.
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗?赶紧讲那个他妈的笑话
What did the ghost say to the bee?
知道一个鬼对蜜蜂说什么吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
‘”Boo, bee. Boo, bee.'”
噗 比 噗 比
Actually, that’s pretty good.
说实话 这笑话很赞
That’s real funny, Okie.
那真的很好笑 奥基
My knee!
我的膝盖!
I’ve been hit.
我中枪了
I need help! My fucking arm!
我需要帮助!他妈的我的手臂!
Benjamin!
本杰明!
He’s dead! He’s dead! The motherfucker’s dead!
他死了!他死了!那个狗♥日♥的♥死了!
Where’s Benjamin?
本杰明在哪?
Eddie, don’t you fucking give up on me!
埃迪 你给我她妈的坚持住!
San Francisco.
旧金山
Watch your step getting off.
下车时候注意脚下
So, thanks for coming, folks.
谢谢你们的到来 朋友们
Hey, man, how many babies did you kill?
嘿 兄弟 你杀了多少人?
We’re having Big Brother and the Holding Company.
我们在控股公♥司♥有大哥
A benefit for the Haight Community free clinic.
对海特社区义诊有好处
Check it out before the prices go up.
趁涨价前去看看吧
He had a scorpion on his back.
他背上有只蝎子
A tattoo, like this big.
一个纹身 有这么大
It was one of those T-shirts with no sleeves.
就像那些无袖T恤
How are you doing?
你好吗?
Let me have a CC and water.
给我来个CC和一杯水
Yeah, I think Karl wants one, too. Right.
卡尔也想要来一个 好的
I can’t afford one. Give me a raise. Yeah.
我付不起一个 给我一拔 行
Runner on at first.
当兵的第一个
That’ll be $1.10.
一共一美元十美分
Here’s $2. Keep the change.
给你两块 不用找了
Thanks.
谢谢
That’s nice. It do anything? What?
那个很不错嘛 能干什么么?什么?
The bluebirds.
那个知更鸟
It didn’t take me where it was supposed to, but it still flies.
它没带我我该去的地方 可它还在飞翔
We were just talking about tattoos.
我们刚才就在谈论纹身呢
Nice bees.
这蜜蜂不错
You just get them?
你才刚纹的?
Yeah. Yeah.
恩 好吧
I got one that dances.
我有一个会跳舞的
The man doesn’t want to see your belly.Karl.
那男的不想看你的肚子 卡尔
All I said was I got one that dances.
我只说了我有个会跳舞的纹身
Believe me, it’s no big deal.
相信我 没什么了不起的
Let me see it.
给我看看
For crying out loud.
老天啊
You get it? Belly dancer?
你看懂没?肚皮舞者哦?
Hey, I got it in TJ.
嘿 我是在TJ地方纹的
You ever been to TJ?
你去过TJ地方吗?
Yeah.
去过
I got this one in Dego after I got out of boot camp.
我这个是从新兵训练营出来后在Dego地方弄的
You a Marine?
你是个陆战队员?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Vietnam? Yeah.
在越南?是
Yeah. Bummer.
好吧 够糟的
No charge on that, Karl.
那个不要收费了吧 卡尔
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Boy, things have really changed around here.
孩子 这儿发生了很大的变化
Yeah. You can say that again.
是啊 你可以再说一遍
You ain’t kidding.
你没在开玩笑
Rose still run that place across the street, the cafe?
萝斯还在经营对街那家店吗?那间咖啡馆
There’s been a couple of Roses.
有好几个叫萝斯的呢
Yeah, but I think they’re grooming a granddaughter of hers now.
是啊 不过我想现在应该已经传到她们的外孙女手里了吧
I think I’ve seen the granddaughter before. She’s kind of chubby?
我想我之前见过那个外孙女 她有点胖胖的对不?
Chubby? She ain’t no prize.
胖胖的?她那哪叫胖
Like you’re some kind of winner, Karl?
好像你才是赢家似地 卡尔?
I am a lover.
我是个爱人
A lover?
爱人?
Rose?
萝斯?
Hi.

Hi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!