She’s my favorite.
她是我最喜欢的一个
And there’s Bob Dylan.
还有那个是鲍勃迪伦
You know him, right?
你认识他的对不?
And that’s Odetta. She has the most beautiful voice.
然后那个是奥黛塔 她有最美的声音
And…
还有…
Sorry, no pictures of Jim Swaine.
不好意思 没有吉姆斯恩的照片
Do you want to play musical bingo?
你想玩音乐宾果吗?
Sure. Okay.
好啊 好
It’s really fun.
这个很好玩的
Okay.
好呀
Okay. You can be the maestro…
恩 你可以当大♥师♥…
..and you get 12 chips.
… 然后你拿12片
Here. You can count those out.
拿着 你可以数数
And I’ll get 12, and…
然后我也拿12片…
Is this like bingo?
这跟宾果一样吗?
It’s a musical bingo.
这是音乐宾果
I can’t play bingo.
我不会玩宾果
No? No.
不会?不会
Okay.
好吧
We don’t have to play bingo.
我们不必玩宾果
No.
不必
Is this okay? Yeah.
可以吗?恩
Yeah?
行?
Do you think I should change maybe?
要我换衣服吗?
Should I change?
我要换吗?
Yeah?
啊?
Okay. I’ll change.
好吧 我去换下
My nightgown.
我的睡裙
And I’ll just… I’ll go in here and change.
我就…我进这里面去换
You look good.
你看起来不错
You look real good. Thank you.
你看起来很漂亮 谢谢你
Sorry. The bed’s small.
不好意思 这床小了点
Couldn’t we just…
我们可以…吗?
Here’s my address.
这是我的地址
You can write if you want.
要是你想的话 可以写信给我
Take care of yourself.
照顾好你自己
Okay.
好的
Goodbye, Eddie.
再见 埃迪
‘Bye.
再见
How about a dime for coffee?
赏点钱买♥♥杯咖啡吧?
Corporal Birdlace reporting for duty. Where the hell have you been?
博雷斯下士报到 你♥他♥妈♥去哪了?
Yeah.
好吧
I don’t know. I forget.
我不知道 我忘记了
I look a lot better than you.
我看起来比你好多了
What happened?
发生什么事了?
We had a pisser of a time.
我们打了一架
Tangled assholes with some squid.
扁了几个乌贼混♥蛋♥
Went to a skin flick, met a very sensitive woman.
去了一家纹身店 遇见了个很感性的女人
She did the three of us for $10. And before that, we got a tattoo.
她给我们三个口♥交♥ 每个人收10块钱 然后在那之前 我们弄了个纹身
A bee. Check it out.
一只蜜蜂 给你看看
A bee for the Four Bees. What do you think?
蜜蜂代表四蜂团队 你觉得怎样?
I like it, it’s nice.
挺好的 我喜欢
Berzin got yours for you.
贝尔津代你纹了
Show him, Berz.
给他看看 贝尔津
Fuck off.
死开
That’s pretty.
挺好看的
You owe me a bee.
你欠我一只蜜蜂
Attention, all military personnel.
请注意 所有的军事人员
The shuttle for Treasure Island departs…
去金银岛的班车即将出发…
Let’s go.
走吧
So? You going to tell us or what?
怎么说?你到底告不告诉我们?
Spit it out, Birdlegs.
都说出来呗 博雷斯
I told her I wouldn’t tell no one.
我跟她说好不会跟任何人讲的
Come on, you asshole. We tell you.
拜托 你个混♥蛋♥ 我们跟你讲
Keep it down. She was married.
低调点 她结婚了的
Married? She was married? You fuck! She was married.
已婚的?她是已婚的?你个王八蛋!她已婚诶
Outstanding, Corporal. Out-fucking-standing.
太棒了 下士 太他妈棒了
You know what they say. Married’s best.
你知道他们怎么说吗 结了婚的是最好的
‘”They don’t tell, they don’t swell.'”
她们不说出去 她们不怀孕
Good-looking?
长得好看吗?
Oh, yeah. 32, blond, built like a…
噢 那是 32岁 金发 身材那是…
32? What are you, some grandma-fucker?
32岁?搞什么?爱操老奶奶?
If the grandmother looked like this, you bet your ass.
要是这个老奶奶长成这样 你拿你屁♥股♥赌吧
She was real good-looking.
她长得真的很美
She couldn’t get enough.
她无法满足
Her old man didn’t give her attention. Probably a fag.
她老公不咋关注她 估计是个同志
What do you expect from a lieutenant commander in personnel?
然后你觉得作为一个少校会怎样做?
An officer’s wife! That’s out-fucking-standing!
一个军官的老婆!太他妈屌♥了!
You know what, Berzin? I think you and me are full of shit.
你知道么 贝尔津?我觉得你跟我满嘴的胡扯
Come on, Birdlace. What’s your beef?
拜托 博雷斯 你什么意思?
That toothless sack of shit that you took to the party…
那个缺牙的烂货 你带去派对的那个…
The dogfight.
在斗狗赛里
That was a setup, right?
那是事先安排好的对不?
What makes you think that?
你怎么这么想?
I wasn’t out with the officer’s wife last night.
我昨晚也没和军官的老婆在一起
I was out with Rose. She told me.
我和萝斯在一起 是她告诉我的
I figured she was going to do that.
我就知道她会告诉你
I saw you with her last night in Chinatown while we were getting our bees put on.
昨晚我们在唐人街纹身的时候我看到你跟她在一块
You’re shitting me.
你在开玩笑吧
Fucking A. I won’t tell them.
好极了 我不会告诉他们的
Just like you won’t tell them I fixed the fight, right?
你也不会告诉他们我在比赛中作弊是不?
How did we get to be so full of shit?
我们怎么会变得那么能扯淡?
I mean, how did we become these fucking idiots?
我是说 我们怎么变成狗♥日♥的♥白♥痴♥了?
I was sitting here thinking about it, and… Fuck it.
我当时坐在这思考 然后…管他呢
I guess I don’t know what started it all.
我想我也不知道这些是怎么开始的
Yeah. Forget about it. Right.
是啊 别管了 恩
Go back to sleep. Right.
睡觉吧 恩
It ain’t worth it.
不值得
So you won the dogfight fair and square…
所以你是公平的赢得了斗狗赛…
…and I was dating the officer’s wife for one night.
…而我昨晚和长官的老婆在一起
Roger that, Corporal. Bullshit.
收到了 下士 真是狗屎
See what I mean?
知道我什么意思了吗?
I do.
知道
Let me tell you something about bullshit.
我给你讲讲什么事胡扯
It’s everywhere.
到处都在胡扯
You hit me with a little, I buy it.
你对我胡扯 我信
I hit you with a little, you buy it.
我对你胡扯 你信
It doesn’t make us idiots.
这不代表我们是傻♥逼♥
That’s what makes us buddies.
那代表我们是好兄弟
We buy what the Corps hands out, and that’s what makes us Marines.
我们信部队跟我们讲的 那使我们成为陆战队员
And the Corps is buying the bullshit from Kennedy…
然后部队听肯尼迪胡扯…
…and Kennedy’s buying the bullshit from everybody in the US of fuckin’ A.
…肯尼迪又听每个美国人胡扯
And that’s what makes us Americans.
那代表我们是美国人
It’s still bullshit. Right.
但还终归到底还是胡扯 正确
And we’re in it up to our goddamn lips, buddy.
而我们就身处在我们嘴巴上说出来的胡扯中 老兄
See what I’m saying?
懂我在说什么吗?
Berzin, you can make sense out of anything.
贝尔津 你还是挺能从万事中找出点道理来的
I don’t know if I’m making sense, but…
我不知道我说的有没有意义 不过…
This makes a hell of a lot of sense to me, boy.
对我来说有很多意义 老兄
There’s no bullshit in this.
关于这点不是胡扯
Jesus.
上帝啊
Very fucking charming, Okie. Very fucking charming.
真他♥娘♥的♥”迷人” 奥基 相当他♥娘♥的♥”迷人”
Was that the Okie aroma I smell?
我刚才闻到的是俄克拉荷马香气吗?
Hey, Birdshit, tell me again, was she a fox or what?
嘿 屎鸟 再跟我说一遍 她是不是很火♥辣♥?
What? You know, the officer’s wife.
啥?那个 军官的老婆
How good-looking was she?
她有多美?
Tell me. All right. Tell him.
告诉我 好吧 告诉他
I’ll tell you this, you sorry son of a bitch.
我告诉你 你个可悲的狗♥日♥的♥
She was so fine, you’d crawl through a minefield…
她美到你愿意爬过地雷区…
…just to smell the tires on the laundry truck hauling away her skivvies.
…只为了闻闻拖着她内♥裤♥的洗衣车的轮胎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!