Exact same bee? Exact same spot?
完全一样的蜜蜂?完全一样的位置?
Ever been with somebody with tits like that?
有跟长这样的胸的人交往过吗?
Sure. Haven’t you? Yeah, sure.
当然了 你呢?废话
Really? Yes.
真的?是的
Okay.
好吧
Okie, how you doing? No sweat.
奥基 你怎么样了?没出汗哦
Where’s fucking Birdlace? It’s his turn.
他妈的博雷斯去哪了?该轮到他了
I tell you what. If Birdlace doesn’t show up, I’ll get his for him.
我告诉你们 要是博雷斯不来 我就替他纹了
So Jim Swaine doesn’t exist.
这么说 吉姆斯恩不存在咯
And you don’t know who Woody Guthrie is or Pete Seeger.
你也不知道谁是伍迪加斯里或者皮特西哲
The only folk singers I know is Peter, Paul and Mary.
我所知道的民族歌♥手只有彼得 鲍尔 和玛丽
There they are now. Very funny.
他们在这呢 很搞笑
Peter, Paul and Mary are not real folk singers.
彼得 鲍尔和玛丽不是真实的民族歌♥手
No? No.
不是?不是
Real folk singers write their own stuff.
真正的民族歌♥手会自己写歌♥
They say what’s on their minds.
他们讲述他们的内心想法
They can make things happen. How’s that?
他们是很了不起的 怎么说?
Their music can change the world.
他们的音乐能改变世界
If you want to change the world…
要是你想改变世界…
…why don’t you join the Marines and start shooting?
…你干嘛不加入陆战队然后开始射击?
Shooting changes things real quick.
射击能很快改变事物
I can’t believe you just said that.
我无法相信你居然这么说
Well, I just did. That’s ridiculous.
呃 我就是说了 太可笑了
Shooting doesn’t solve anything.
开枪解决不了任何事情
You shoot at people, people shoot back at you.
你朝别人开枪 人家也打回来
When you sing to people, your message goes straight to the soul.
当你对着别人唱歌♥的时候 你要传达的信息直接就能进入灵魂
You open a new point of view. You disarm them.
你打开一个新的观点 且给予缓和
All I know is that President Kennedy’s sending troops to make some changes…
我只知道肯尼迪总统派遣军队去做出改变…
..and he certainly didn’t issue them guitars.
… 而且他绝对没有给他们发放吉他
There are people who use music over aggression.
有些人用音乐战胜侵略
Ever heard the song We Shall Overcome?
听过那首歌♥“我们万众一心”吗?
What’s so funny?
有什么好笑的?
What… Why are you laughing?
干嘛…你为什么笑啊?
I’m not laughing. Yes, you are.
我没在笑 你明明在笑
You think this is some joke?
你觉得这是笑话?
You’ve never even heard this song.
你根本没听过那首歌♥
Bullshit. Berzin goofs on it all the time.
瞎说 贝尔津老是在瞎哼这歌♥
That’s funny.
真好笑
All that proves is that your friend is not only a cheat…
那只能证明你的朋友不止是个骗子…
…but a complete moron.
…还是个彻底的智障
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
Hey, Rose!
嘿 萝斯!
You just met the guy. You’re calling him a cheat?
你才认识他 你就叫他骗子?
He is a cheat. He didn’t find Marcie. He hired her.
他就是个骗子 玛西不是他找来的 是他雇来的
He even told her not to wear her teeth. oh,Come on.
他甚至叫她不要戴她的假牙 噢 不是吧
He did. I overheard them fighting about it.
他就是这么干的 我偷听到他们为此事争执
He was trying to chisel her out of her share.
他想把她的那笔分红给赖掉
He’s not only a cheat and a moron, he’s a cheapskate.
他不止是个骗子和智障 还是个吝啬鬼
That son of a bitch.
那个狗♥日♥的♥
Hey! Hold it.
嘿!等下
What’s going on here?
怎么回事啊?
I ain’t spending my last few hours stateside arguing with you.
我可不会把在美国的最后几个小时花费在跟你争执上
Especially you. I like you.
特别是你 我喜欢你
Damn it.
该死的
I’m sorry if…
我很抱歉要是…
I’m sorry if I upset you in any way.
我很抱歉要是我让你不开心了或怎么着
That song is very important to me. I don’t like to see it ridiculed like that.
那首歌♥对我来说很重要 我不想看到它被那样取笑
I understand that. I’m sorry.
我明白了 对不起
I’m sorry.
我也对不起
I’m sorry.
我对不起
No. I’m sorry, so shut up.
不 是我对不起 所以你闭嘴
Thank you, but I’m really sorry, so you shut up.
谢谢 可是我是真的对不起 所以你闭嘴
Yeah. Just give us the word, and we’re there.
行 只要一句话 我们会在那的
Just the two of you? Just the two of us.
就你们俩?就我们俩
She sings, I play, and…
她唱歌♥ 我弹奏 然后…
Hey, Bob.
嘿 鲍勃
I’m just going to show him around, okay? Sure.
我带他来转转 行不?行
Where did you play?
你之前在哪表演过?
We played over at Rudy’s a couple weeks ago. They really dug us.
几星期前我们在鲁迪的地方表演过 他们很欣赏我们
So this is it.
就是这里
You guys have a manager?
你们有经纪人吗?
No.
没有
Well, it’s interesting. It’s nice. Yeah.
挺有意思的 蛮好的 是啊
You ever sing here? No.
你在这唱过歌♥吗?没有
I’m waiting for my hair to get longer and write my own stuff.
我想等我头发长一点 而且我要自己创作
Then I’ll be ready to hoot.
然后再准备胡特
Hoot? What’s that?
胡特?什么东西?
Short for hootenanny.
跟胡滕南妮有点像
Every Tuesday night, anybody can come up on stage and sing…
每个星期四晚上 每个人都能上台来唱歌♥…
…and if Bob likes them, he might ask them back…
…然后要是鲍勃喜欢的话 他就可能会把他们叫回来…
…or give them a gig or something.
…给他们一次演出机会什么的
Why don’t you sing something? What?
你为什么不唱点什么?什么?
Yeah. Sing something, like…
唱点什么 比如…
Like that song you sang earlier at the cafe.
比如你在咖啡馆唱的那首
I don’t know that song very well.
我对那首歌♥也不太熟悉
That’s okay. I just want to see you up there.
没事 我就想看你在上面唱
Well…
呃…
You’ve got the stage. You’ve got me as the audience.
你有舞台 还有我 作为观众
So why don’t you just sing?
所以干嘛不唱呢?
Please?
求你了?
Okay.
好吧
I don’t know piano all that well.
我不太会弹钢琴
That’s okay.
没关系
I’ll just play it very simply.
我就简单弹弹好了
That’s fine.
可以
Okay.
好吧
Rose, lock your eyes on their numskulls and brain them!
萝斯 紧紧盯住他们的蠢脑瓜子 然后猛击!
Yeah!
耶!
See, I think that you’re going to like this.
看着 我想你会喜欢这个的
Advertisers have found that the women of America…
广♥告♥商发现美国的女性…
…are keenly interested in the type of soap they use.
…对她们使用的香皂品种具有相当大的兴趣
In fact, the men of America have a keen interest in the product…
实际上 美国的男性也对产品具有很大的性趣…
…and how it is used also.
…以及这产品是如何被使用的
The outboard motor has brought a renewed interest…
外置马达在这个国家…
…in water sports in this country.
…为了水上运动带来了新的兴趣
Outstanding liberty, isn’t it?
伟大的解放啊 不是吗?
Out-fucking-standing.
太他娘伟大了
…lakes and streams for exercise…
…提供练习的湖泊与河流…
I guess I should go. You got to get up early in the morning.
我想我该走了 你明天还要早起
Yeah. You, too.
是啊 你也是
Yeah.

So I’ll just leave now.
那么我现在就离开咯
Or, you could…
或者 你可以…
…come in for a minute.
…进来坐一会
You think so?
你这么想的吗?
Yeah, for a little while, if you want.
是啊 坐一会 要是你想的话
I’d love to.
我很乐意
Okay, let’s go.
好吧 走吧
Okay.

s she sleeping?
她在睡觉吗?
Yeah. She always sleeps with the TV on.
对 她向来都开着电视睡的
Do you want to hear some music?
你想听点音乐吗?
Sure.
好啊
Who are these people?
这些人都是谁?
Okay. This is Malvina Reynolds.
噢 这是马尔维娜雷诺兹
She’s the one who wrote the song that I sang today.
我今天唱的那首歌♥就是她写的
And, and…
还有 还有…
That’s Woody Guthrie.
那是伍迪加斯林
And that’s Pete Seeger.
那是皮特西哲
That’s Joan Baez.
那是琼贝兹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!