Because it feels great. It feels fucking great, especially…
因为这感觉很好 这感觉他妈的好极了 特别是…
And what’s the point of every word out of your mouth being a curse word?
而且为什么每个从你嘴巴里说出来的字都是脏话?
Are you ready to order now?
你们准备好点菜了吗?
Yes, goddamn it.
是的 该死的
I’m going to have the fucking poached salmon…
我要来一份他妈的水煮鱼…
…with the son-of-a-bitching rice…
…配上狗♥娘♥养♥的米饭…
…and a dirty-bastard salad…
…再来一份操大爷的沙拉…
…with a shitload of Roquefort dressing.
…配上屎一般的羊乳干酪酱
Thank you.
谢谢
And who knows what this asshole wants.
还有不知道这位混♥蛋♥想吃什么
I’ll just take a fucking beer.
我就来瓶狗♥日♥的♥啤酒好了
Thank you.
谢谢
That’s all you’re going to have, a beer? Yeah.
你就点一瓶啤酒?是啊
You must be starved.
你肯定饿坏了
No, I’m not starved.
没 我不饿
Here you are. Thank you.
这是您点的菜 谢谢
I’ll just put this over here for now.
我就把它放在这里
Poached salmon and rice pilaf.
水煮鱼和抓饭
It’s beautiful. Isn’t this beautiful?
看起来真美味啊 你觉得呢?
Yeah. That looks good, real good.
是啊 看起来很好吃 相当好吃
See, you are hungry.
看吧 你的确饿了
Why didn’t you order anything?
你为什么不点些东西呢?
I couldn’t pay for it.
我付不起
I mean I can pay for that, and for this, but that’s all till payday.
我是说我能付得起那个 和这瓶酒 不过到发薪日钱只能付得起这些
What’s that for?
你这是干什么?
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
Thanks.
谢了
I’m going to hit the head.
我去结账
Okay I’ll wait outside.
好的 我在外面等你
I know that he was so rude to you.
我知道他刚才对你很无礼
But I don’t think it’s fair to prejudge people…
但是我觉得靠外表和穿着…
…on how they look or how they’re dressed.
…去预先判断别人是不公平的
Don’t you think?
你觉得呢?
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, what are you grinning about?
你在笑嘻嘻的在笑什么?
with your hair a little longer, and without…
我在想你头发长一点 少了脸上那块淤青…I was wondering what you’d look like
…that bruise on your face.
…会是怎么样
Well, not much better. That’s for sure.
呃 不会好看很多 那是肯定的
We’ve got a saying:
我们有句话是这么说的:
‘”Shot at and missed. Shit at and hit.'” That’s me.
…比上不足 比下有余…那说的就是我
So, I should take you home soon.
那么 很快我就该送你回家了
Right? It’s kind of late.
对不?已经有点晚了
I don’t know.
我不知道
I feel like walking. You feel like walking?
我想去散散步 你想散步吗?
Sure.
当然
Thanks for dinner.
谢谢你请我吃饭
You’re so welcome. It was really nice.
你太客气了 刚才真的很愉快
It’s probably the most expensive meal I ever had.
这可能是我吃过最贵的一顿了
We had to relocate to Missouri.
我们不得不迁移到密苏里
Soon as I got there, I tried to join the Air Force…
刚赶到那 我就试着加入空军…
…but their recruiter was out to lunch.
…可是他们的招聘人员出去吃午饭了
The Marine Corps recruiter sees me pacing there in the post office and says:
陆战队的招聘组看到我在邮局那走就说:
‘”Eleanor Roosevelt was talking about you.'”
…埃莉诺罗斯福谈起过你…
Eleanor Roosevelt?
埃莉诺罗斯福?
Yeah. So I say, ‘”That’s quite a trick, seeing as she’s dead.'”
是啊 于是我说 开什么国际玩笑 她都死了
He says, ‘”She said it before she died.
他说 “这是她死前说的
‘”She called you an oversexed, overtrained, underfed, underpaid killing machine.'”
她称你为一个性♥欲♥过剩 训练过度 营养不良 工资过少的杀人机器
I thought he was crazy. So I asked him, I said:
我还以为他疯了 于是我就问他 我说:
‘”What the hell are you talking about? ‘”
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么东西?
He says, ‘”She was talking about Marines.
他说:她当时在讲的是陆战队员
‘”And you sure as hell look like a Marine to me.'”
…而对我来说你看起来就像个陆战队员
I thought that was pretty neat.
我觉得那还是挺利落的
So I bolted home, got the old man, brought him back…
于是我狂奔回家 找到老爸 带他回来…
…and he signed those papers so damn fast he nearly sprained his wrist.
…然后他飞一般的签下那些文书 差点扭了他的手腕
I was a little shit back then, but I was only 16.
我那时还是个小混♥蛋♥ 不过我只有16岁
I don’t think you’re a little shit.
我不觉得你是个小混♥蛋♥
Gee, thanks.
哎呀 谢谢
There you go. It’s a beauty.
好咯 美极了
Out-fucking-standing.
太他妈棒了
I mean, out-fucking-standing!
真的 太他妈棒了!
Get up. Me next.
起来 下一个我来
Okay, and remember…
好 记住了…
…exact same bee on the exact same spot for him.
…在完全一样的地方给他纹个完全一样的蜜蜂
Gotcha.
知道了
And remember, there’s another one of us coming. Birdlace.
还有 急着呆会还有个叫博雷斯的来
He ain’t here yet, but exact same thing for him.
他现在还没到 不过也给他纹一样的
Same spot and same bee.
一样的地方 一样的蜜蜂
Yeah. Yeah.
行 行
‘Cause there’s four of us.
因为我们有四个人
Four Bees.
四蜂团队
There’s Birdlace and Berzin.
博雷斯 贝尔津
My name’s Buell.
我叫比尔
Goddamn it, Okie! Leave the fucking guy alone, for Christ’s sakes.
该死的 奥基!少烦他 看在上帝的份上
He’s Benjamin.
他是本杰明
Eddie, will I get to see you some more?
埃迪 我还会再见到你吗?
I don’t know. You want to?
我不知道 你想吗?
Yeah.

Okay, then I’ll take you out as soon as I get back.
好啊 等我回来我就来带你出去玩
Get back from where?
从哪回来?
Well, I’m shipping out first thing tomorrow morning.
我明天一早就要出海
Going overseas.
出国去
Where are you going? Okinawa.
去哪?冲绳岛
But I’m aiming for this other place.
不过我瞄准的是另一个地方
It’s a little country near India called Vietnam.
印度边上的一个小国家 叫越南
I read about it.
我读到过这个
Aren’t they fighting there or something? No, not really.
他们那边是不是在打仗?不 不是
We’ll just be there as advisers to teach them how to handle the Commies.
我们去那边只是作为顾问什么的 教他们如何应付党员
That could be dangerous.
那很危险的啊
No.
不会
Kick a little ass, take a few names.
打打小仗而已
Be back in a couple of months.
几个月后就能回来
Why didn’t you tell me before that you were leaving?
你之前怎么不告诉我你明天要离开
I thought it would sound like bullshit.
我认为这听起来像胡扯
You know, something just to say to get into your skivvies.
你懂的 那种为了跟你上♥床♥才说的
Would you mind if I wrote you? Me? Hell, no. That would be great.
你介意我写信给你吗?给我?当然不介意了 那简直太好了
Want to go to this club in North Beach called the Still Life Cafe?
想去北滩那家叫寂静人生咖啡的俱乐部吗?
I want to sing there one day.
我想有天能去那唱歌♥
When I write about it, you’ll understand.
等我给你写信 你会明白的
Yeah. Sure.
好啊 行
We don’t have to. I thought it’d be nice, but if you have to get back, that’s okay.
我们也不一定非要去 我只是觉得会不错 但是如果你现在要回去 没事的
As long as I’m back for formation in the morning, it’s fine.
在我明早归队前都没事
Okay.

You got to write me, too. I will.
你也要给我写信啊 我会的
You don’t seem much like the letter-writing kind.
你看起来不太像那种写信的类型
You okay? I’m fine.
你没事吧?我很好
I just don’t like blood.
只是不太喜欢血
Sorry. I can’t help it.
对不起 这是控制不来的
You sure you’re okay?
你确定你没事?
I’m fine.
我很好
You’ll be done soon, right?
你马上就能纹好了是吗?
Real soon. Looking nice.
很快 看起来多好啊
I can’t believe we finally did it.
我不敢相信我们终于纹了
We talked about getting these bees for two months.
我们已经说说要纹这些蜜蜂说了两个月了
There you go. It’s a bee. It’s my bee.
好咯 蜜蜂 这是我的蜜蜂
My bee is smiling.
我的蜜蜂在笑诶
Berzin, your bee have a smile on his face?
贝尔津 你的蜜蜂脸上有笑容吗?
This one has a huge grin. I don’t think that’s me.
这个有个巨大的笑脸 我不觉得像我诶
You see the tits on this broad?
看见板上那对胸没?
Nice pair.
很赞
This gonna look the same?
我的这个也一样的吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!