He took off,he said he’d meet us at Navy Bill’s.
他闪人了 说会去Navy Bill’s跟我们会合
If I don’t see her ass soon, I’m going to hump you.
要是我再看不到她的屁♥股♥ 我就要来干♥你♥了
Dog!
有狗!
Rosie, what is it? Who’s out there?
萝斯 怎么回事?谁在外面?
It’s all right. It’s just Captain.
没什么 就船长(狗名)在叫呢
Here.
过来
Come on.
来呀
Come on. Here.
来呀 到这来
Good boy. Yeah. You’re a big fucker, aren’t you?
乖孩子 你个了不起的狗崽子
Yeah? Want some? Look at those ears.
哦?还想要?看看你那对耳朵
Okay, easy.
好了 淡定
Motherfucker!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
Pretty hokey, isn’t it?
挺漂亮的花么
Sorry. I thought you’d like it.
对不起 我觉得你会喜欢
Did I win anything?
我有赢得什么吗?
Nothing.
什么都没
You were disqualified.
你还不够资格
Liar. Rose, I swear.
骗人 萝斯 我发誓
What about those other girls?
那别的姑娘呢?
What about them?
她们怎么?
What about their feelings? Do you honestly think they have no feelings?
她们的感受呢?你真的以为她们没感受吗?
They didn’t know anything about it. Besides, you’re different.
她们对此一无所知 再说 你不一样
I’ve been to six different dogfights.
我参加过6次斗狗
You’re the first girl I ever tried to talk out of going.
你是第一个姑娘我尝试着劝她别去的
You did not. Yes, ma’am. You don’t remember?
才没有 真的 你不记得了吗?
In front of the Nitelite? I tried to stop you.
在夜光俱乐部门前 我试着阻止过你
And before dancing, too. When you dance, that’s final judging.
还有跳舞前也阻止过 当你跳舞的时候 就是最终裁决
That’s crazy. I don’t understand you.
真是疯狂 我真不理解你
There’s a lot of shit I don’t understand.
有很多操蛋的东西我也不明白
I don’t apologize, ever.
我从来都不道歉的
And I came all the fuck way back here to apologize.
但是我却大老远跑回来跟你道歉
And I don’t understand that.
我真的也不明白
I wanted to take you out to dinner…
我想带你去吃晚饭…
…and try to make things up to you if possible…
…尽量补偿你 要是可能话…
…and I’m standing here now feeling like an idiot.
…现在我站在这里感觉就像个他妈的白♥痴♥
So, fuck it.
所以 管他妈的
If you don’t want me around and I’m a pain in your ass…
如果你不想我在这 如果你真的很讨厌我…
…just tell me to leave, and I’m gone.
…尽管叫我离开 我马上就走
I want you to stop swearing.
我想你停止说脏话
Okay.
可以
Okay.
那好吧
Okay what? Okay, let’s go to dinner.
什么那好吧?那好吧 我们去吃晚饭
But if this is part of your dogfight, I’ll kill you.
但是如果这也是你们斗狗赛的一部分 我就杀了你
No, Rose, it’s not.
不 萝斯 这不是
I promise. It’s just you and I at a nice joint having a nice dinner.
我保证 这只是你和我一块去一个不错的地方吃顿不错的饭
We won’t ever mention this dogfight again.
我们甚至都不会再提起这个斗狗赛
Roger that.
遵命
It’ll just be like a regular date, just two regular people on a regular date.
这将只是一个寻常的约会 就两个普通人进行一个普通的约会
Right.

Well, knowing Birdlace, he’s probably out looking for action.
你知道博雷斯这人的 他可能现在就在外面行动呢
Speaking of action…
说到行动…
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗?
Two beautiful women lost to a detachment of deck apes!
两个美女居然给一群甲板猿泡了!
Well, I thought I smelled squid shit. I smell it.
哟 我还以为我闻到乌贼屎了呢 我也闻到了
How’d you like to eat my shit?
你们是不是想吃我的屎?
Fucking jarhead.
操♥你♥妈♥的锅盖头
Fight! Fight!
打!打!
Market and Powell.
车站到了
Do we get off here? Yeah.
我们在这下车?对
I think I know a place.
我知道一处地方
Here.
这里
We can do better.
我们还能找家更好的
Eddie, this is a nice restaurant. We can do better.
埃迪 这个餐馆不错啊 我们还能找家更好的
Can I help you? Yeah. Excuse me. Dinner for two.
你好 需要什么帮助吗?恩 打扰一下 两人餐
Do you have a reservation? Yes, my secretary called in. Gilmore.
您有预约吗?恩 我的秘书打来过 叫基尔默
Not that that should matter, being there’s plenty of room.
那个也不重要啊 那里不是还有很多位置嘛
Yes, sir, there is, but unless you have a jacket…
是的 可是除非你穿一件夹克衫…
…I can’t seat you.
…否则我就无法让您入座
I’m wearing a jacket.
我就穿着夹克啊
You’re wearing a windbreaker, sir.
您穿的是件风衣 先生
I was speaking of a dinner jacket or at least a tie and sports coat.
我指的是正式用餐穿的夹克 或者至少要一条领带或与运动外套
Couldn’t you just put us in the back, out of the way?
你就不能让我们坐在后面吗 远离通道?
It’s my last night stateside…
这是我在美国的最后一个晚上了…
…and I wanted to take my girl out to dinner.
…我想带我女朋友吃顿晚餐
I’m sorry, sir, but it’s a rule strictly enforced.
对不起 先生 我们这里有严格的条例
Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
That man’s a prick! He was doing his job.
那男的是个混球!他只是在做他的工作而已
Bullshit! Just like a 2nd lieutenant, give them some power…
放屁!就像个二级中尉 给他们点权利…
…they roll in it like dogs in shit.
…他们就跟狗吃屎一样都涌过来
Makes them feel like wolves instead of the little lap dog that he is.
让他们感觉像变成了狼一样 实际上还不是一只狗
I’m going to burn his ass.
我非整死他
Eddie, what is the problem?
埃迪 怎么回事啊?
We were supposed to have a nice, normal date.
我们应该好好吃顿饭 开开心心约会的
There’s no problem. Just a man with a mission.
没什么 我只是肩负任务而已
What kind of mission?
什么任务?
You and me against the pricks.
你和我一起对抗混球
Are you with me?
听懂了吗?
It has just been the craziest night.
今晚简直太疯狂了
ddie’s grandfather dies, and we’re headed for midnight mass.
埃迪的祖父去世了 我们得赶着去做午夜弥撒
Put that back where it belongs.
把那件放回去
Eddie just doesn’t have appropriate funeral wear hanging in his closet.
埃迪的衣柜里没有适合的参加葬礼的衣服
I understand. But it’s late. We were asleep.
我理解 可是现在都那么晚了 我们刚还在睡觉呢
I know, I’m very sorry, it’s just…
我知道 我很抱歉 只是…
We’d just like one jacket so Eddie can look his best.
我们只要一件夹克就行了 这样埃迪能以最好的姿态前往
Please, darling, hurry. Okay, darling.
亲爱的 快点 好的 亲爱的
I’m hurrying as fast as possible.
我尽快
Eddie’s having trouble making decisions. He’s shook up.
埃迪选不好了 他有点震惊
What the hell’s going on?
怎么回事啊?
They’re going to a funeral.
他们要去参加一个葬礼
Rose, that was outstanding bullshit. I was really impressed.
萝斯 你刚才的那些胡扯简直棒极了 让我印象深刻啊
It wasn’t easy with you throwing jackets all over.
你在那乱扔衣服还真不容易
Good evening. Dinner for two, please.
晚上好 双人晚餐
Thanks.
谢谢
Look. It’s so nice, so clean!
看啊 真好真干净啊!
Rose, what do you think of this one?
萝斯 你觉得坐这里怎样?
Hey, friendly. Over here. This will be just fine, thanks.
嘿 朋友 这边 这边正好 谢谢
Please.
请坐
It’s my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
You’ve been so wonderful. This is for you. $1.
你太好了 这是给你的小费 一块钱
That won’t be necessary. Please, I insist!
不必要吧 我坚持请您收下
You’re worth $1. Isn’t he?
你就值一块钱 不是吗?
See? You are worth $1.
看见没?你就是值一块钱
Thank you so much for your time and effort.
谢谢你的一切时间和努力
Just wait till I’m through with him. He won’t know whether to shit or go blind.
等着吧我跟他还没完呢 他不会知道还有什么好戏要上演
You’ve had your fun. Why do you have to do this?
你已经开心了啊 为什么还要这么做
Someone dumps on me five pounds, I dump back fifty.
别人打我一拳 我还他十拳
I’m not through with that jack-off, yet.
我跟那个混球还没完
If you spend the night making him miserable…
要是你要浪费今天一晚上让他不好过…
…I am going home.
…那我就回家了
What? I’m serious.
啥?我是说真的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
We came here to have a nice dinner. And I’d like some respect from him.
我们来这是想好好吃顿饭的 我必须从他地方得到点尊重
You deserve respect, too.
你也应该得到点尊重
We’re paying just like everyone else.
而且我们也像别人一样是付了钱的
That’s how you get respect?
你就靠这个来获取尊重?
People are such goddamn idiots.
人都他妈的那么白♥痴♥
I know they are.
我知道他么是
But what’s the point of spending all your energy trying to get even with everybody?
可是为什么要花费你所有的力气去跟每个人较劲呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!