There are people right now, fighting for their lives and for their freedom…
有些人在为了生存和自♥由♥而斗争…
…while here we are watching this trash which doesn’t mean anything.
…当我们在这里看那些毫无意义的垃圾的时候
Then why did you see it? My mom.
那你为毛还看?我妈呗
She loved it.
她爱死这片子了
We don’t agree on anything lately. She’s content, you know, living her life.
我们最近经常意见不合 她很容易满足 你知道的 就这么过日子
I don’t want to…
可我不想…
I want to have an effect on the world.
我想对这个世界有所影响
I want to get out there and get involved.
我想脱离这里 融入到其他环境中去
You know, I’d like to join the Peace Corps…
你懂的 我想加入和平卫队…
…or maybe go down south and help out there…
…或者可能下到南部去帮助那里…
I don’t know.
我不知道
It’s just so frustrating.
这真是让人无奈
Yeah, I know what you mean.
恩 我理解你的意思
I’m really glad I decided to come. Me, too.
真高兴我来了 我也很高兴
It’s really nice to talk to someone. It’s really nice.
能跟人聊天感觉真好 真的很好
It is.
那是啊
Big party!
大型派对!
Rose, you got really nice lips.
萝斯 你的嘴唇长的很好看
What?
什么?
You got nice lips. Are you wearing lipstick?
你嘴唇长的很好看 你涂口红了吗?
Yes. Yeah?
是啊 -是吗?
It’s kind of wearing down, I see.
好像有点褪掉了 我看看
It is? A little bit. Got more?
有吗?有一点点 带唇膏了吗?
Should I put some more on? Sure.
我该补补吗?当然
Okay.
好的
Let me try.
让我来试试
Can I, please? Okay.
可以吗?行啊
Eddie…
埃迪…
Hold still.
别动
Eddie…
埃迪…
You put on lipstick about as good as I do.
你涂唇膏涂得跟我差不多好
You’re supposed to put lipstick on the lips.
你该把唇膏涂在嘴唇上
It’s all over my…
全涂到我的…
It’s all over my mouth now.
现在全涂到我的嘴巴外边了
Wait. Maybe I can fix this.
等下 也许我可以修整好
It’s all over the place.
全涂出来了
There. That’s fine, right?
好了 现在好了 对吗?
Never mind. Forget about it.
算了 别管了
You look fine.
你看起来不错的
You think I look okay?
你觉得我看起来好吗?
It’s all right.
很好的
‘”The Nitelite.'”
…夜光俱乐部…
Wow. Looks like a pretty fancy place, huh?
哇哦 看起来像是个相当不错的地方 哈?
Rose, this party’s no big deal. We don’t have to go in…
萝斯 这个派对其实没什么意思 我们没必要非得进去…
I’d like to. Yeah.
我想去
We can go somewhere else if you just want to dance.
我们可以去别的地方的 如果你只是想跳舞
That’s okay.
没事的
All right, come on.
好吧 来吧
There you go, buddy. Thanks.
拿去吧 伙计 谢谢
Friend of yours?
你的朋友吗?
Come on.
来吧
Good evening, Corporal Birdlace. Good evening, ma’am.
晚上好啊 博雷斯下士 晚上好 女士
Fine woman you got there, Corporal.
你找了个不错的女伴嘛 下士
I’ll be sure to include this in my report to the inspector general.
我确定会把这个加到给检察长的报告里的
Thank you, sir. Good luck, Corporal.
谢谢 长官 好运 下士
Wait a second.
等下
I just want to… You look great.
我只是想… 你看起来很棒
Really? Really. You do.
真的吗?真的
Okay. Let’s hit it.
好吧 让我们进去吧
You want a party? You got yourself a party.
你想要一个派对 这就给你个派对
Hey, Birdlace! Hey, Zaworsky!
嘿 博雷斯!嘿 扎沃斯基!
This is Rose.
这位是萝斯
Hi, Rose. Hi, Rose.
嗨 萝斯 嗨 萝斯
Welcome to paradise, Corporal.
欢迎来到天堂 下士
Thank you, Corporal.
谢谢 下士
To the Four Bees! And their ladies.
致四蜂组合!还有他们的女士们
And their girls.
还有他们的姑娘们
Semper fi. Semper fi!
永远忠诚 永远忠诚!
That’s only three B’s. Berzin, Benjamin, and Birdlace.
这里只有三个B啊 贝尔津 本杰明 博雷斯
My name’s Buell. They just call me Okie.
我的名字叫比尔 他们只是叫我奥基而已
You’ve all been friends since boot camp?
你们都是在新兵训练营里成为朋友的吗?
No. In boot camp, you line up by height.
不 在训练营里 都是按身高排列的
In ITR, infantry training after boot camp, it’s alphabetical order.
在步兵训练营里 在新兵训练营后的步兵训练 是按照字母排序的
So we always lined up together.
于是我们都被排在一起了
Got to be pretty tight.
然后关系就非常好了
Everyone started calling us the Four Bees.
大家之后就开始叫我们四蜂组合
And we’ve stuck together since then.
然后我们从那以后就黏在一块了
So, you got to be friends from standing in line?
那么说 你们排对排一起就得成为朋友了?
Well, I’m happy to meet you all. I really am.
呃 很高兴见到你们 真的
Where’s our fucking drinks?
他妈的我们的酒水呢?
You guys like to swear. No. We like to drink.
你们挺喜欢说粗口的嘛 不 我们喜欢喝酒
No big thing, Rose. It’s just words. After a while, you don’t even hear it.
这不是什么大不了的 萝斯 只是单词而已 过了一会 你就习以为常了
Don’t mean shit.
P都不算
Make room for another round. I’ve already had two.
空点位置出来 我已经喝了两瓶了
Honey, don’t worry about it.
亲爱的 别担心
It’s just a mai tai. Very weak drink.
这只是迈泰(加勒比香槟) 酒精度数很低的
Trust me. You won’t get drunk.
相信我 你不会喝醉的
Right. Drink up. I’ll take another double.
好吧 喝光吧 我再叫两瓶
Everyone on the dance floor!
大家都进舞池来!
Thanks.
谢谢
Gentlemen, I say we dance.
先生们 我说我们该跳舞了
Right.
好的
Care to dance, Miss Two Bears?
想跳支舞吗?两只熊小姐?
Come on, darling. Let’s hit it.
来吧 亲爱的 让我们动起来
Let’s see if we can make a rainstorm.
让我们掀起一阵暴风雨吧
Let’s show them what we got.
让他们见识见识我们的厉害
Are you mad at me? No.
你生我的气了吗?没有
Well, you sure seem mad. I’m happier than a twopeckered owl.
呃 你明显生气了 我比一只双相的猫头鹰还开心
It’s the fucking waitress.
就是那个该死的女服务生
Come on, Eddie. Let’s dance.
来吧 埃迪 我们跳舞去吧
We’ll be there in a minute. She has to finish her drink still.
我们马上就去 她要先把她的酒喝完
Come on, honey. Get off your ass and dance.
来吧 甜心 挪动你的屁♥股♥跳舞吧
Got some tough competition out there.
还有严格的比赛正在进行呢
Having a good time, Corporal Birdlegs? Yeah, yeah. Carry on, asshole.
玩得开心吗?博雷斯?啊 是啊 继续啊 混♥蛋♥
Birdlegs? It’s just a nickname.
博雷斯?只是个外号♥
Waitress! Don’t drink any more.
服务生!别再喝了
Talk to me.
跟我说说话
What kind of a bird is that?
这是哪个种类的鸟?
A bluebird, the bluebird of happiness.
一只知更鸟 快乐的知更鸟
See? It flies. It carries me from all the troubles…
看见没?它会飞 把我带离所有的烦恼…
…and takes me to where it’s all happy.
…把我带去充满欢乐的地方
Crock of shit.
真是狗扯蛋的
Does it ever work?
成真过吗?
Let’s get out of here.
我们离开这吧
I thought we were supposed to dance.
我还以为我们要去跳舞的
You’re a nice girl. This is a fucked-up place.
你是个很好的姑娘 这地方烂透了
I’d like to dance. Come on.
我想跳舞 来吧
Let’s hit it, Birdlegs.
让我们动起来 博雷斯
Yeah. Semper fi, do or die.
好吧 保持忠诚 要么做 要么死
What do you give her?
你给她几分?
Four. Four?
4分 4分
She’s not even a woman, for Christ’s sake.
她都不是个女的 看在上帝的份上
Bullshit.
放屁
She’s a fucking guy in drag.
她是个她妈的异装癖
How can you give her a four?
你怎么能给她4分?
Son of a bitch, that is a guy.
狗♥日♥的♥ 还真是个男的
I’ll give him a seven.
那我要给他7分、
You having a good time? Yes.
你玩的开心不?是啊
What have we here?
看看我们有什么好货?
Oh, my god.
噢 我的天啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!