Half-hour dinner break.
午餐半小时休息
70 wounded and 34 were missing.
受伤70个 失踪34个
I’m sorry. We’re out of chicken salad.
不好意思 我们的鸡肉沙拉已经卖♥♥完了
Half mile south of the southern boundary that separates North and South Vietnam.
南部边界的半里 把越南分成南北2部分…
In this last week in Vietnam…
在越南的过去一周里…
…there are a reported 141 American dead…
…据报道已有141个美国人死亡…
…391 wounded, and 47 listed as missing.
…391个重伤 还有47个被列为失踪
Other news. In Washington this afternoon, the Congressional…
别的消息 今天下午在华盛顿 国会…
Hey, Birdlace! I want a girl just like this, man.
嘿 博雷斯!我就想要个这样的妞 兄弟
Babe!
宝贝!
Back here!
后面!
Bring it back here now!
拿到后边来!
Damn you, Birdlace.
该死的 博雷斯
No, you don’t. Back here to me.
不 你别 扔过来给我
It looks like a cartoon.
看起来跟一卡♥通♥人物似的
Stand by, men. Asshole approaching, 11 o’clock.
一边去 兄弟 王八蛋子过来了 十一点钟方向
Berzin, ladies…
贝尔津 姑娘们…
This here is Fector. He wanted to meet you.
这位是非科特 他想见你们
Yeah.
是啊
How you guys hanging?
你们好吗?
So, what can we do for you, Fector?
那么 我们能帮你做啥 非科特?
Donavin says you guys are sponsoring a little get-together.
多纳文说你们有在赞助一个小团队活动
I want in, if it’s okay.
我也想加入 如果可以的话
I don’t know, Fector. We’re a pretty elite group.
我不知道 非科特 我们是一个相当屌♥的团队
What do you think, Birdlace? You know the rules?
你说呢 博雷斯?你知道规则么?
You break the rules, you don’t get your jing back, not a fucking dime. You got that?
你要是违反规定 你就别想要回你的投资了 一分钱都不可能 你明白不?
Do you have anyone to bring to this event, Fec-dork?
你来参加这个活动带了人没 肥-科特?
Fucking A, I got someone to bring.
那是当然 我有带人
Sounds pretty elite to me, guys. What do you think, Benjamin?
听起来挺屌♥的嘛 兄弟们 你认为呢 本杰明?
Fector, you got the $50?
非科特 你有50块吗?
Shit. Looks like an outstanding candidate to me.
日 依我来看丫就像个杰出的候选人
Out-fucking-standing.
太他妈屌♥了
How about that, Fector? Okie likes you.
如何啊 非科特 奥基喜欢你
In fact, we all like you. That means you’re in.
事实上 我们都喜欢你 那就意味着允许你加入
Festivities begin precisely at 19:00.
庆祝活动就在7点开始
You’ll be there.
到时候你就去那
I’ll be there in dress blues, tennis shoes, and a fur-lined fucking jockstrap.
我会穿着蓝衣服 网球鞋和一条她妈的毛皮内衬护身三角绷带到那的
Count on it.
走着瞧吧
Fector? Sounds more like ‘”fective'” to me.
非科特?在我听起来更像是肥科特
Defective.
有病
Dumb motherfucker still shitting boot camp chow.
那傻了吧唧的蠢蛋还在新兵训练营蹲着
Definitely. Roger that.
绝对的傻♥逼♥ 明白咯
Twenty-two. That’s the biggest ever.
22个人了 这次可是最盛大的一次咯
We going to have us a time.
我们要好好爽一把咯
Yes, sir, we going to have some kind of time.
是 长官 我们要好好爽一把
Attention, passengers.
请注意 乘客们
The bus to Santa Cruz has been canceled.
去圣克鲁兹的班车已经被取消
The bus from Los Angeles will be 20 minutes late.
去洛杉矶的班车将会延迟20分钟
All right, men. Fall in.
好 兄弟们 站队
Attention!
注意了!
One question, men.
一个问题 兄弟们
Are we assholes or Marines? Sir, assholes, sir!
我们是混♥蛋♥还是海军陆战队?长官 我们是混♥蛋♥ 长官!
Wrong! We’re Marines! What are we? Sir, Marines, sir!
错!我们是海军陆战队!我们是什么?长官 海军陆战队 长官!
And we are not just Marines.
而且我们不只是海军陆战队的
We are the Four Bees. What are we?
我们是四蜂组合 我们是什么?
Sir, the Four fucking Bees. Aye, aye, sir!
长官 我们是她妈的四蜂组合 对 对 长官!
The Four Bees have a special mission. What’s that mission?
四蜂自合有一项特殊的任务 什么任务?
To take no prisoners and not become one!
抓捕任何囚犯并且不变成其中一员!
Out-fucking-standing, men.
真♥他♥妈♥的好 兄弟们
Muster at 1900.
7点钟集♥合♥
Good hunting, gentlemen.
好好打猎 先生们
Fall out.
解散
Excuse me. Hi. Hi.
打扰了 嗨 嗨
An older sister maybe?
可能是个年纪更大的姐姐?
Maggie. Debbie’s really mad at you. You’re in big trouble this time. Excuse me.
麦吉 多比气死了 你现在这是个大♥麻♥烦 不好意思
Excuse me. I’m new in town.
不好意思 我才刚到这
I thought maybe we could see some sights.
我认为也许我们可以一起去观个光什么的
The Golden Gate…
看看金门大桥…
You slut.
你个死贱♥人♥
Excuse me. I overheard you.
不好意思 我听到你说的了
I’m new here, too. I’ve got a map.
我也是刚到这里 我有一张地图
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪?
Gee, thanks, but…
哎呀 谢谢 不过…
I’m not interested. I mean, no, I don’t need your help.
不不太感兴趣 我的意思是 不 我不需要你的帮助
I got to go.
我得走了
Where is he? You talking to me?
他在哪?你在跟我说话?
Yes, ma’am, now, where is he?
是的 女士 现在告诉我 他在哪?
Who? Your husband.
谁?你的丈夫
I don’t have a husband.
我没有丈夫
You don’t have a husband? No.
你没有丈夫?没有
Where’s your boyfriend?
那你男朋友呢?
No boyfriend. What is it you want?
没有男朋友 你想干嘛?
Are you a lesbian?
你是女同性恋吗?
No, I’m not.
不 我不是
A pretty little thing like yourself with no husband, no boyfriend…
一个像你这样的漂亮的小东西 没有老公 没有男友…
You got to be a lesbian.
你绝对是个同性恋
No, I’m just here by myself, that’s all.
不 我只是自己一个人坐在这 就这样
,Not anymore. My name’s Buell.
不再是独自一人咯 我的名字叫比尔
A lot of people call me Okie.
很多人叫我奥基
You can call me Okie.
你可以叫我奥基
Only if you wanted to.
要是你想的话
Betty, hi!
贝蒂 嗨!
Hey, I don’t know you.
嘿 我不认识你
What do you mean you don’t know me?
你什么意思啊你不认识我?
We’ve been writing to each other for seven months.
我们已经通了7个月的信了
I said I’d meet you here?
我没说过我会来这跟你见面吗?
Betty, it’s me Sam, Sam Benjamin.
贝蒂 是我啊 山姆 山姆本杰明
I’m not Betty. I’m Ruth Two Bears.
我不是贝蒂 我是鲁斯两只熊
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You look just like Betty… Betty Lynx Leg.
你看起来就像是贝蒂啊…贝蒂林克斯莱格
Jesus, this…
天啊 这…
Jesus, this is really very embarrassing.
天啊 这真是太尴尬了
I’m sorry, Ruth.
对不起 鲁斯
I need a drink.
我得去喝一杯
Let me buy you a drink.
让我请你喝杯酒吧
Make it up to you.
补偿你
I swear, I thought you were Betty.
我发誓 我真的以为你就是贝蒂
“When I say ‘”spitting image'”… You have no Lynx Leg blood in you?
当我说起”随地吐痰的画面”…你确定你没有林克斯莱格的血统?
Hello.
你好
The Marines have landed.
海军陆战队已经着陆了
Oh, great. I’ll be there in an hour.
噢 好极了 我一个小时内就赶过去
What I was saying, Gladys… Alice.
我刚才说的是 格蕾迪斯…是爱丽丝
Sorry, Alice. I was saying you’re nice.
对不起 爱丽丝 我是说你人很好
I’m being sincere.
我是真诚的
Listen, I’m a United States Marine.
听着 我是个美国海军
I’m leaving tomorrow morning to Okinawa.
我明天就离开这前往冲绳岛了
I wanted to have a nice time, that’s all.
我想在离开前拥有一个美好的时光 就这样
You want a nice time? Yeah.
你想拥有一个美好的时光?是啊
Get yourself a streetwalker.
去找个妓♥女♥吧
Fucking shit!
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的!
Excuse me.
不好意思
Oh, it’s pouring out. We’re going to get soaked.
噢 雨下的真大啊 我们要被淋湿了
What will you have?
你想来点什么?
A cup of coffee’s fine…
一杯咖啡吧…
And I’ll take one of those delicious-looking doughnuts, too, please.
再给我来个看起来鲜美可口的甜甜圈谢谢
What kind you want? Chocolate, please.
你想要哪种?巧克力味的 谢谢
Say, are these things homemade?
呃 这些都是自家做的吗?
No.
不是
Well, they smell it.
好吧 闻起来像是
We’re going to be closing soon.
我们很快就要关门了