真是馊主意
That was a great idea.
不 找其他过来人说
No, to other guys who have gone through it,
甚至对上帝说也好
or even just to God.
上帝?
God?
你根本不懂莱利
Okay, you didn’t know shit about Riley, all right?
听着 我不是耍白烂
Look, by God, I mean anything.
也能跟石头或鞋子说
Could be a rock, could be a shoe,
或是跟理发师说
could be his damn barber.
但我们迟早要找个对象说出来
But we all got to pick something at some point.
这个嘛
Well…
他没有说 也不会说
he didn’t, and he won’t.
所以就没啥好说了
So ain’t no use bitching about it.
我们受训要挺身捍卫这个世界
You know, we trained to put the whole world on our back.
但到头来
At the end of the day,
最困难的是向朋友寻求帮助
the hardest thing was knocking on a friend’s door.
掰 露露
Bye, Lulu.
帮我向你爹地问好
Say hi to your daddy for me.
我会为你们祈祷
I’ll be praying for you guys.
我们会很好的
We’re gonna be just fine.
过来
Come here.
孩子们
Hello, guys.
(诺加利斯 80公里)
希望明天你准备好了
I hope you’re ready for this tomorrow,
你知道他们想看到什么吗?
because you know what they want, right?
他们想看见悲伤的战犬
They want the hero war dog all sad and stoic,
想念她的战争英雄老爹
just missing her hero war daddy.
他们不想看见什么?
What they definitely don’t want…
他们可不乐见…
They definitely don’t want you trying to eat everybody
护旗队一鸣枪就被你咬
as soon as the color guard starts firing their salute.
但他们并不了解你
Now, they… They don’t know you. That’s for damn sure.
他们不明白当上英雄的代价
They don’t know what it takes to be a hero.
还有你成为英雄狗的经历
The things you’ve done to be a hero dog.
要是他们知道真♥相♥
If they knew the truth,
包准会吓到挫屎
it would scare the living shit out of them.
我退役时
You know, when I got out,
你爹地给我一片木板
your daddy gave me this shitty piece of plywood
上面刻着「谢谢」两字
with the word “Thanks” carved in it.
似乎多说无益了
It’s like, what else do you say to somebody
大家都曾一起出生入死
that you experience what we experienced together?
你有在听吗?
You even listening to me?
我竟然跟狗说心事
Just talking to a dog.
搞什么?
What is that?
没这么衰吧
No. No, no.
帮帮忙
No, no. Come on.
别在这时候出包
Don’t you do this to me now.
糟糕
No.
该死
Okay…
当然没讯号♥
Of course, there’s no service.
怎么会有讯号♥
Why would we have service?
别乱跑
Hey, hey, hey.
有人吗?
Hello?
别急
Hey.
真是的
Come on.
我们得走了
All right, we got to go.
来吧 我们得走了
Come on. We’re moving on.
喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
别慌 别慌
Hey, hey, no.
别乱跑 冷静
No. Chill out.
别慌 别慌
Hey. Hey, hey!
不要怕 别紧张
No! Stop! Relax!
没事 只是打雷和
Look, stop. It’s just thunder.
大雨 我们要走了 别怕
It’s just a thunderstorm. We gotta… Stop.
冷静下来
Calm down. Stop!
要不要走?那就快点
All right, you want to go? Come on. Come on, then.
快点 别闹脾气了
Come on, you’re not gonna do shit.
我们快走
Come on, then, let’s go!
你这小孬孬
Such a coward.
没事 我不会逼你出去
Easy. I’m not gonna make you go out there, okay?
我们冷静一下吧
How about we just chill out for a little while?
放轻松
Relax.
别怕
Hey, it’s okay.
只是打雷和闪电
It’s just thunder and a little lightning.
这样吧 我来想办法
You know what? How about this? Let me see if I can
转移注意力
give us a little something to take our mind off.
脚掌交叉求好运 也许管用
Cross your paws. Let’s see if this thing works.
你想干嘛?
What do you feel like?
你喜欢旧金山吧?
Who doesn’t like San Francisco?
想要看你的精选?
You want to watch your greatest hits,
还是看《实习医生》?
or do you wanna watch… Wanna watch Grey’s?
我来放《实习医生》好了
I’m gonna go with Grey’s.
(露露最爱的《实习医生》集数)
看 管用
It works.
我们舒服休息一下
We’re just gonna rest,
放轻松
we’re gonna get a little cozy, relax.
看个垃圾节目
Watch a little trash TV.
吃个零食 看垃圾节目一定要配零食
A little snack ’cause you can’t watch trash TV without a snack.
(爆米花)
怎样?
What?
你也想吃?
Oh, you want some?
是不是 我们吵完多麻吉
Look at that. Who knew you just needed to have a fight to get along?
你爹地念过情书给你听吗?
Did Latin Shakespeare ever, like, read you his love letters?
有些不错
Some pretty good ones in there.
我念给你听
Let’s see.
就这封了
What about…
好了
Okay.
「我瞬间醒来」「我看到你被泥土覆盖」
“I woke for an instant when I saw you covered in dirt.
「你曾中弹」
You’ve taken bullets before.
「但这次最严重」
This was the worst.
「我仍内疚不已」
The guilt still haunts me.
「我必须承认」
I’m not going to lie,
「但那晚你的壮举」
but I know you did what you did that night,
「救了所有弟兄的生命」
so none of your brothers had to die.”
不是盖的
It’s pretty good.
「他们把你带走时」
“When they took you away,
「我相信我们没时间了」
I was sure we’d run out of time
「我当下心里有数 狗狗」
and that’s when it hit me, girl,
「我不是你的驯犬师」
I was never your handler.
「我永远是你的主人」
That you were actually mine.
「你的兄弟 莱利」
Your brother, Riley.”
你跟卡瑞睡了?
You slept with Corrine?

Yeah.
哈?有够瞎的
What? Okay.
你居然爱看这种垃圾
I cannot believe you actually like this trash.
超假掰
Unreal.
好 太阳出来
All right, the sun’s up.
该走了
It’s time.
我们的机会渺茫
There is about zero chance of us making it
6小时内要赶往100公里外的地点
a hundred clicks in six hours
而且手♥机♥没讯号♥又没车
with no cell phone service or ride.
但据我所知
But, hey, last time I checked,
游骑兵的字典里没有放弃
“surrender” is not a Ranger word.
管你怎么想 我要参加葬礼
I don’t know about you, but I got a funeral to go to.
走吧
Come on.
(谢谢)
走吧
Come on.
保佑我的心 保佑我的灵魂
♪♪ Bless my heart Bless my soul ♪♪
没想过我能活到22岁
♪♪ Didn’t think I’d make it To 22 years old ♪♪
天上一定有个人说
♪♪ There must be Someone up above ♪♪
「加油 布兰妮」
♪♪ Saying “Come on, Brittany You got to come on up!” ♪♪
你要撑下去
♪♪ You got to hold on ♪♪
你要撑下去
♪♪ Hey, you got to hold on ♪♪
停下 拜托 停下
Hey, hey, hey, please, please. Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!