你怕了?
Are you bitching out on me?
怕个屁
No, I’m not bitching out on you.
她这三天巴不得咬死我
She’s been wanting to kill me for three days.
来吧 放马过来
Come on, let’s go. Give it to me, come on, let’s go.
保持冷静 玩个痛快 很好玩的
Stay calm. You’re having fun. This is fun.
好玩?看到没
Oh, having fun? Just look at her.
她想杀了我
She wants to murder me.
-这才不好玩 -放轻松
-This isn’t fun. -Relax.
-放轻松 -放马过来
– Relax. – Come on, come on.
放马过来 我们来玩玩
Come on, we’ll make it fun.
好玩耶 来咬我啊
It’s fun. Take a little piece.
你很想吧 你一定很想咬我
Take a little piece. I know you like it. I know you want it.
再说一次为什么要她咬?
Remind me again why we want her to bite.
她不懂战争 只是当做工作
She doesn’t know what war is. For her, it’s just work.
你要让她知道
You’ve got to show her that work can be fun again,
工作很好玩
nothing bad is going to happen, okay?
这样你们才会有默契
That’s how you make a bond.
我们不需要默契
I don’t need to make a bond, okay?
怎样?我不够好玩?
I just… What, am I not fun enough for you?
来啊
Come on.
给他玩下去 记得手举高一点
Just hold your arm up a bit higher.
举高了 快来咬
It’s up, man. Take it. Come on, just get it.
-干得好 努努 -干得好
– Good boy, Nuke. Good boy! – Good boy.
教他这是用来磨牙
Let him know this is love, your chew toy,
只是玩玩
this is fun.
干得好 努努 干得好
Good boy, Nuke. Good boy.
你是说努努原本跟露露一样火爆?
So you’re telling me that Nuke was just as messed up as Lulu.
我花半年每天训练他
I’d been working every day for six months
然后说服军方让我收养他
before I convinced the army to let me adopt him out.
当初我不敢确定
Thought we’d never get there.
现在我还敢让他当褓母
Now we trust Nuke to babysit.
孩子们 吃汉堡
Kids, burgers!
糟糕
Shit.
爹地 这掉到地上了? -没啦
Daddy, was this on the ground?
你说谎 我看到了
– No. – You’re lying. I saw it fall.
宝贝 我接住了
Baby, I dropped it into my hand, okay?
不要紧啦
It’s fine. You’re fine.
周六还得遛小孩
Saturdays.
我连狗都顾不好
I can barely take care of the dogs.
你真是太神了
I don’t know how you’re doing all this.
我懂 我差点顾不了努努
Yeah, I get it. Nuke was about all I could handle,
但他不再苦撑时
but when he stopped struggling,
我也干脆不再苦撑了
that’s when I realized maybe I could stop struggling too, you know?
你想莱利治得好露露吗?
Do you think Riley could’ve fixed Lulu?
让她继续参战绝对治不好
Not by keeping her in the fight, no.
你要懂得什么时候要重生 不然就等死
You gotta know when to hang ’em up or check out, I guess.
有时游骑兵就爱寻死
Well, sometimes Rangers just find a way to die, man.
帮我抱抱莱利的母亲
Give Riley’s mom a big hug.
他们不常说话 但他很爱她
They didn’t talk much, I know, but she meant a lot to him.
没问题 兄弟
Yeah, I will, man.
拜托 老天 该死 真是够啰
Oh, come on. No! Shit! You gotta be kidding me.
这一带的邻居还真友善
No, it’s a real nice neighborhood you got here, man.
他们偷光我的东西 连莱利的背包
They got all my shit. They got Riley’s shit.
和我的药都干走
They got my meds.
好样的
Well, that’s good.
至少他父母还有狗牌
At least I can give his parents his dog tags.
好啊
Oh, good.
他们留下你的独角兽
They left your unicorn.
露露 露露
Lulu, Lulu, here.
去找
Seek.
露露 快去找
Yeah, Lulu, go, seek.
-干得好 -露露 去找
– Good boy. – Lulu, seek.
去找 去找
Seek, seek.
闻到了?
What’s in here?
很好 很好
Oh, yeah. There we go. There we go.
干得好 努努 干得好
Good boy, Nuke. Good boy.
好 努努 过来
Okay, okay. Come on, Nuke.
努努 去找
Come, Nuke. Nuke. Seek.
我们应该找对方向了
I guess we’re going in the right direction.
去找 去找
Seek, seek.
去找 去找
Seek, seek.
老婆 喂?
Yes, baby, yes.
水烧滚了
Put the water on, I’m sure it’s boiling.
对 青酱好了
Yes, pesto is fine.
我只是带同事去晃晃
We’re… I’m just showing my buddy the Boardwalk.
抱歉 蒂芬妮 我想去看看码头
Sorry, Tiffany, I just wanted to see the piers.
我们很快回来
Yes, okay. We’ll be back soon, okay?
去找
Seek.
-努努 -嘿
– Nuke! – Oh, hey!
露露 快去找
Yeah, Lulu, go, go, seek.
去找
Seek, seek.
抓紧她 去找
Just don’t let her go. Seek, Nuke.
去找
Seek.
去找 努努
Seek, Nuke.
去找…
Seek, seek, seek.
找出来 努努 找出来
Find it, Nuke. Find it.
去找
Seek.
给我闭嘴
Joe! Shut the hell up.
去找 去找
Seek, seek.
去找 去找
Seek. Seek.
去找 继续 去找
Seek. Seek.
她找到了
Yeah, yeah, she found it, she found it.
干得好 努努
Good boy, Nuke.
没错
Yeah, this is it.
是我的东西 散了满地
Yeah, yeah, it’s my shit. It’s just everywhere.
这些毒虫可能正在吸我的头痛药
This crackhead’s probably snorting my migraine meds right now.
莱利的东西都在
Yeah, most of Riley’s shit’s here.
她的本子也在
Her book’s here.
搞什么鬼?这些是我的
Hey, what is this shit, man? This is private property.
-是吗?那是你的? -对
– Oh, is it? That’s yours? – Yeah.
-杰克森 走吧 -你叫做罗利兹?
– All right, Jackson, let’s go. – Your name’s Rodriguez?
我是美军老兵
Man, I’m a United States army veteran, man.
快脱掉
Yeah? Take it off right now.
-我才不脱 -你是哪一营的?
– I ain’t taking off shit. – What battalion were you in?
那是机密
That’s classified.
警告你 给我脱掉
Get it off! Get it off!
滚开 搞屁
Oh, goddamn, man.
可恶 我为国效力却得到这种回报
Hey, I serve my country, and this is the thanks I get?
我是战争英雄耶
I’m a war hero!
你没有药行吗?
You’re gonna be all good without those meds?
我真该让她吃掉那个死小偷
I should have just let her eat that stolen valor piece of shit.
贫民窟的老兵是真是假很难说
You never know in places like that who served.
五年前你可能
And if you were here five years ago,
也会在码头下抓到我
you could have caught my ass under that pier,
情况也许更糟
and that would have been the best-case scenario.
但我们不会让自己沦落成这样
Yeah, but I didn’t. ‘Cause that bullshit ain’t us.
是吗?
Yeah?
那莱利呢?
What about Riley?
莱利怎样?
What about Riley?
他下床前要先吞三颗止痛剂
I mean, the dude couldn’t get out of bed without popping three percs.
那是冠军早餐
Well, that’s just the breakfast of champions,
他就是冠军
and he was a champion.
我数不清他打给我多少次
I can’t tell you how many times he called me up,
我们喝茫闲聊我们想要的死法
we’d get shitfaced talking about how we were gonna check out.
听着 待在军队难免不好受
Look, man, we all deal with shit to stay in the game, okay?
所以就要永远留下?
So we’re supposed to stay in it forever?
他说过要飚车飞进大峡谷
He used to talk about driving off the Grand Canyon at top speed,
结果他撞到树
but he drove himself into a tree instead.
我劝他说出来
I tried to get him to talk.
说出来?找治疗师说?
Talk, like what, to a therapist?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!