She’s my mom man!
她是我妈 臭人
Would you have sex with her if you were not her son?
如果你不是她儿子 你会和她发生性关系吗
Uh oh! Are you stupid?
噢喔 你蠢人吗
You gettin’ at my neck boy?
你在考验我的耐性 小孩
What’s this? What the fuck?
这是啥 他妈的什么东西
What are you gonna do little man?
你要做什么 小孩
Come on. Oh! You fag!
来吧 哦
Fuck! All right! All right.
操 好 好
Don’t fucking kiss me you fucking fag!
不要他妈的亲我
All right dog. All right.
好 狗 好
Thank you. Yo why don’t we talk about your mom?
谢谢 哟 为啥不谈谈你妈妈
My mom’s a cunt. When I get out I’m moving out.
我妈是个淫♥妇♥ 我出去的时候 我是
Don’t worry about my mom.
不要担心哦、我妈
Perfect because when I get out of here
太好了 因为当我离开这
when you move I’m moving in.
你出来 我进去
Shut up man! Shut up!
闭嘴 小子 闭嘴
What are you actually gonna do when you get out man?
你出去了之后 你想要做什么 小子
Uh I wanna join the circus.
啊 我想加入马戏团
Oh yeah? Join the circus.
哦 真的吗 加入马戏团
Yeah me too. We’ll all be in a clown costume.
是的 我也是 我们都穿上小丑服装
No bro. That’s not funny man.
不 兄弟 那不够搞笑
I’m serious. Sure.
我认真的 当然
My father was in the circus.
我的父亲在马戏团
He died when I was 10 man.
在我 10 岁的时候他就死了
He was doing a show
他在表演一个
where he had to juggle some chainsaws
弯曲链锯的杂技
kind of like what I’m doing right now.
有点像我现在做的
But one of them fell out of his hand
但是其中一个从他手里掉了
and as it fell down it cut his cock right off.
就在它掉下来的时候 恰好砍刀了他的命根子
COs! COs!
狱警 狱警
What are you guys doing?
你们在做什么
Laundry. You haven’t even started your chores.
洗衣服 你还没做杂务呢
Well on that happy note
好的 在那个笔记本上
you’re all drawing extra work duty on Sunday.
是你在周末上的额外工作
Fuck!

Butch follow me.
跟我来
Sit down.
坐下
What’s your plan son?
你的计划是什么 小子
My plan?
我的计划
I mean after all this incarceration.
我指的是这之后 监禁
Well I want to study at a circus school.
恩 我想到一所马戏团学校去学习
Are you being sarcastic?
你在说笑吗
Not at all.
没有
Hmm…
恩…
The reason I’m asking you this is because authorities
我问你这个的原因是 当局
have investigated the officer you blinded.
已经调查了你弄瞎的那个警员
More than 10 parties of legal guardians have complained
10 几个监护人已经抱怨
that their children were physically abused by this man.
他们的孩子被这个男人辱骂
I assume you acted in self defense.
我假定你是正当防卫
To cut to the chase you have an opportunity here
开门见山的说 你有个机会
No no no.
不不不
I took a careful look at your report son.
我仔细看了你的报告 小子
If that incident with this officer hadn’t occurred
如果关于那个官员的事没有发生
technically you’d be released this week.
理论上说 你这周就可以被释放了
But in those next two weeks any misconduct on your part
但是在过去两周里 任何你们队的不检点行为
we withdraw the plea and it goes back to the original charge
我们撤回了辩护 权利给了原告
which is as you know
那是 你知道的
four years in an adult facility starting the day you turn 19.
4 年待在成人场所里从这天起 你就 19 岁了
So with that in mind son
因此牢记在心 小子
I think you’re responsible enough
我认为你是很负责任的
to make the right choices inside
在里面做出正确的选择
and then in the outside world…
那么 在外面的世界…
hopefully in a circus school.
希望是 在马戏团学校
Am I right?
我说的对吗
Yes sir. Thank you.
是的 先生 谢谢你
Good. You can go.
好 你可以走了
Where’s my cheeseburger?
我的牛肉饼呢
Slow down man. You’re gonna get some indigestion.
慢点 小子 你会消化不良的
You eating your nuggets?
不吃你的珍品
Yeah I’m eating my nuggets. I’m saving the best for last.
恩 我会吃的 我把最好的留在最后
Why the fuck would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
Eating’s like making love man. It’s a ritual you know?
吃饭 就像做♥爱♥ 伙计 是个形式 你懂吗
You got your appetizer
你得到了你的开胃品
I sniff deeply into her scalp
我深深地吻着她的头发
and grab onto her firm but voluptuous hips
抓住她的胳膊 除了臀部
nibble just ever so gently on the earlobe.
温柔的轻咬着耳垂
I mean girls they go wild for that.
我的意思 女孩子们她们为此发狂
Why don’t you skip the appetizer and go straight to the main course?
为什么你不绕开开胃品 直切主题
Well what’s the main course?
好的 什么是男人的主食
Main course: you bust a nut she bounces
男人的主食就是 直接嘿♥咻♥嘿♥咻♥
play some video games
播放一些电子游戏
do whatever the fuck you want and then you go to sleep.
做任何你想做的事 然后去睡觉
You’re an animal you know that? You disgust me.
你是只动物 你知道吗 你令我讨厌
For me the entr茅e is
对我来说 开胃菜是
you know gentle circling the areola
你知道的 轻抚乳♥房♥♥
kissing every notch of her spine lower and lower and lower
顺着脊背 亲吻她的全身 逐渐向下 向下
until my tongue hovers on her bellybutton.
直到我的舌头留连在她肚脐上
I take my time.
我会慢慢来
Yeah you take so much time
是呀 你慢的要命
that this girl’s gonna be half asleep
所以那女的早就迷迷糊糊了
by the time you even get to her cookie.
等到你舔到下面进入正题
Just like your food is getting all cold and soggy now.
你的主菜早就又冷又硬了
And you don’t know what food tastes like
而你则不晓得味道到底咋样
’cause you wolf that shit down like you haven’t eaten in days.
因为你狼吞虎咽 搞得好像几辈子没吃一样
Come on! These are women.
拜托 她们只是女人
Whoa whoa whoa! Dude!
喔 喔 喔 老兄
No no man! That’s my protein!
喂 喂 老兄 那可是我需要的蛋白质
You’re hungry?
你饿了
I can’t even get that nugget. It’s disgusting.
我甚至吃不了这鸡块 太恶心了
Rebound. Rebound. You like that? It was a rebound.
刺♥激♥了 刺♥激♥了 你喜欢这样 真是被刺♥激♥了
Butch! Come on man!
Butch 拜托 老兄
That was awesome!
这真够爽的
You know how old this spinach is?
你晓得这菠菜有多久了吗
It’s like six month old spinach on my face.
就好像放了半年的菠菜黏在我脸上
That was a sweet move.
哦真是有爱的一扔啊
You’re a jerk you know that?
你真是混账 你知道吗
Oh!

Good job bro.
干得好 兄弟
Oh! You like that?
哦 你喜欢这样
I’m gonna kill you man. Don’t do it again please.
我会杀了你的 伙计 可别再这样了 拜托
Look at us.
看着我们
Look at us. Okay we need gloves for this.
看着我们 现在 我们需要手套
Did you see anyone?
看见是谁做的吗
Did you see anyone?
你们看见谁了
Anyone see what happened?
都看见发生什么了吗
Sit back down.
坐回去
Nobody saw anything huh?
谁都没看见 哼
Simple. Everyone’s to blame.
简单得很 每个人都罚
What do you got?
找到什么了
I haven’t found anything so far. Okay.
现在为止一无所获 好吧
All right get back in there
那么 都给我进去
clean up that mess and make your beds.
该整理的整理 该铺床的铺床
Lights go out in five. Move.
五分钟后拉闸 行动
That’s okay. You just have to explain.
会没事的 你只要解释
Look I gotta call you… I’m… I gotta call you back.
听着 我会打给你的…我会…我会再打给你的
The way we tossed the dorm scared the hell out of them.
我们搜查得底朝天 真是把他们吓傻了
I don’t think we’re gonna have any further problems.
我觉得之后不会有什么问题了
Let’s hope so.
希望吧
I’d like to also remind you
我还想提醒你
that I’ve booked tomorrow off for my daughter’s party.
明天是我女儿生日 我早就请过假了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!