Who did this to him?
谁打他的
Don’t know.
不知道
Sands to Control.
Sands 呼叫控制室
10 66 lavatory dorm A.
10 66 宿舍 A 厕所
Get to the end of the bed both of you now.
你们俩立马给我到床尾
What did I say to you?
我跟你说啥了
I said no retaliation you fucking moron!
我说不能报仇 你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥
What are you talking about?
你说什么呀
You really do think I’m stupid don’t you?
你以为我好蠢 是吗
No I don’t.
不是的
You think you’re the first tough guy to walk through these halls?
你以为自己是 能闯出这堵墙的第一勇者吗
Think you’re the first guy to ever lay a beat down on somebody?
还是以为自己 第一个打架打赢了
Probably not.
可能不是
Well I know I’m not your first CO so let’s go you and me.
嗯 我知道我不是你第一个狱警 咱俩不妨试一下
Yo he didn’t fucking do anything. Chill!
唷 他什么都没做 冷静一点
Shut your mouth. Don’t do that again.
你丫闭嘴 别再做了
Don’t do what again?
别再做啥
Don’t fucking do that again. Come on let’s go.
你♥他♥妈♥别再做了 来啊 我们试一下
Come on. Throw down.
快点 推倒我啊
Oh! Baby!
噢 宝贝
Oh my sweetie. Okay Mom.
噢 亲爱的 (低语)好了 妈
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Are the kids still picking on you?
还有没人欺负你
No one’s picking on me Mom.
没有啊 妈
I took care of that on my own all right?
我自己会处理的 好吗
Baby I’m taking care of it.
宝贝 我在处理
I filed a suit against this institution.
我已经对这里提出诉讼了
Why the fuck would you do that Mom?
你为什么这样做啊 妈
Baby I called Uncle Conrad
宝贝 我跟 Conrad 叔叔说了
and he has put me in touch with a top lawyer.
他给我找了个顶尖律师
So what can I tell the lawyer?
我跟律师说什么
When can he come and visit you?
他啥时候来探你
You can tell him to go fuck himself.
你叫他省省吧
I gotta go Mom.
我要走了 妈
No sweetie. Let me help you.
不要 宝贝 让我帮帮你
No.
不用
Remove the hat please.
请摘帽子
It’s good.
还行
Ah! That’s…
啊 那是…
And your family is missing you huh?
你家人很想你 哈
You keep on saying that.
你们一直这么说
You keep on saying that. Whatever.
一直这么说 没所谓
You guys aren’t doing anything so…
结果什么都没做 所以…
Boys!
大伙
… they had the door unlocked.
…他们没锁门
We opened it up and it was just sitting there.
开了以后 他就在那儿了
It was just sitting there.
一直坐在那
It was just like… like… Watch this right here.
就好像是…是…看着这里
Just fucking sitting there…
就他妈的坐那儿…
Hey give me your bread! There’s this special school…
喂 把面包给我 有一所特别学校…
Hey yo are you Butch?
喂 唷 你是 Butch
Who wants to know?
谁想知道
This nigger Shadow wants to talk to you.
黑鬼 Shadow 想要跟你说话
For what?
干嘛
Don’t know.
不知道
Harrel could you please close the door?
Harrel 麻烦关一下门
It’s nice to see everyone here.
很高兴见到大家
Let’s start by grading the day.
我们今天先评级
Who wants to go first?
谁第一个
Okay I’ll go first.
好 我先
For me today is a 6…
对于我 今天是六分…
because this morning
因为今早
I lost my temper in traffic with a jerk at a red light.
我在红灯的时候跟一个蠢人发脾气了
Seven. You wanna tell us why?
七分 为什么呢
Just got out of the fucking hole today.
今天又他妈的突破了
Good. Zero.
好 零分
Do you want to tell us why?
可以说一下理由吗
No.
不能
Frank you’ve been at zero now for months.
Frank 你已经几个月都零分了
Is there nothing that’s positive?
就没什么是积极的吗
No.
没有
Okay we can talk about that later.
好 我们稍后再说
Harrel can you read what we’re talking about today?
Harrel 给我们念一下我们今天要说的
Evaluating and rel… re label…
评估还有重…新贴标签…
Shut up man. Thank you gentlemen.
闭嘴啊你 谢谢了 先生们
I’ll read it.
我来读
Anger and aggression.
怒气和侵害
I think we all realize that everybody feels anger
我们每个人都会生气
but not everybody can control it
但不是人人能掌控它
which is why you guys are here today.
你们就因此来这里了
So anger is a good thing if you can control it
怒气其实是很好的 如果你能掌控的话
but it’s a definite disadvantage if you can’t control it.
一旦失控的话 它无疑是对我们造成伤害
So let’s start by talking about what makes us angry.
那么我们先说一下我们生气的缘由
Harrel what makes you angry?
Harrel 你通常因什么生气
That I’m not next to you at night Miss Biggs.
晚上我没能在你身旁 Biggs 小姐
Harrel that’s enough.
Harrel 够了
What kind of ass ugly nigger like you would want to get a girl like her?
像你这种猪八戒黑鬼也想要泡她
Don’t fucking call me no nigger!
你敢再叫我黑鬼
Thank you gentlemen for going down.
够了 先生们 别说了
What’s wrong with you? Frank what about you?
你有什么问题 Frank 你呢
What makes you angry?
你因什么生气
Fat people.
肥佬
They walk slowly in the middle of the hallway.
他们在路中间慢吞吞地走
They’re always sweating farting funking up the dorm.
老是冒汗 放屁 在宿舍搞着搞那
Takes them an hour for them to drop fat
拉泡屎都花上个钟头
anaconda shits while I’m face to face with them
那些屎就像他妈的蟒蛇一样长
trying to wash my face or brush my motherfucking teeth.
总他妈的赶在我刷牙洗脸钱
That’s a lot of f words. Blame your mom.
你太多粗口了 最衰都是你老母
My mom?
我老母
For giving you the big ass nostrils that look like sunglasses son.
怪她给了你那两个 像黑超一样的大鼻孔
This is a good example of
这是个很好的例子表明
Every time we’re talking you know what it really does?
每次我们说话时 你知道会怎样吗
What? It pisses me off.
怎样 惹起我几把火
One day I’m gonna get up and snap your neck.
总有一天我会扭断你脖子
Move those lips so much. You wanna test me?
你光说没用 要试一下吗
I’m right here! I’ll break your neck.
我就在这等你 等着断脖子吧
This is really You ain’t making no moves.
这真的是… 你还是没种
That’s nothing. I’ll show you.
这没什么大不了 我证明给你看
Sit!
坐下
Boys that’s enough.
大伙 够了
You wanna fucking do this? Frank that’s enough.
你♥他♥妈♥的够胆吗 Frank 够了
What are you gonna do? No touching! Break it up.
你要怎么做 不许打架 住手
Break it up!
住手
Let’s go! Let’s go! Right now!
来啊 来啊 立马
Let’s do this! I’m right here!
放马过来 我就在这等你
You wanna go?
你敢吗
You wanna go? Let’s go!
有种过来啊
Emergency A 23. Send me a CO now.
紧急情况 A 23 派个狱警过来
I’ll uh… I’ll come and see you after the family visits.
我 呃… 在家人看完你之后再见
Okay bro?
好吗 兄弟
Settle down!
别打了
Get off him! Stop it!
下来 住手
Let go!
来啊
You want some huh? Frank!
你还要吗 Frank
Okay take him!
好 抓他
I got you baby!
记得你了 小子
You are done! You hear that?
你完蛋了 听到没
Here. I gotta go. The CO’s waiting for me upstairs.
给 我要走了 狱警在楼上等我
Let me see the other guy’s cut.
给我看一下另一个的存货
What?
什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!