and all your little bitches are gonna see.
让你手下这群小贱♥人♥亲眼看看
Are you shitting me Sal? Yo fuck you!
你耍我对吧 Sal 干♥你♥妹
Suck on my nuts mutt!
舔我蛋蛋 你这蠢蛋
You got that white shit for me Loony?
那包白粉准备好了吗 Loony
Cut you a six man. Don’t even worry about it.
分给你 6 毫克 别担心
It’s all straight.
纯的
Get that into you man. That’s some good.
吸进去 哥们 好东西
Oh shit!
我日
How you like that man?
哥们 喜不喜欢
Is that good shit?
这货不错吧
It’s different.
真不一般
Yeah that’s just ’cause it’s pure. Don’t worry about it.
对 不光是纯度高的关系 别操心了
Shhh! Just be quiet man. Shhh! Be quiet.
嘘 轻点 哥们 嘘 安静
Yeah. Just be easy.
对 放松
Everything’s okay man.
一切都好 哥们
Yeah. You’re just tripping.
对 你在轻快地漫步
Yeah. It’s all good.
对 一切都好
Yeah. Shhh!
对 嘘
You feel good man.
你感到很舒服
It is the best feeling ever man.
这种感觉无比美妙
Deep into your hole man.
你沉醉其中
You feel so good. You’re gonna be fine.
你感觉很好 一切都会好的
You love being fucked up.
你喜欢被人耍
No.

What?
干嘛
What you guys give me?
你们让我吸了什么东西
Shhh!

Just some special medicine man.
只是些特效药而已
Just the good medicine.
好药
You love it man.
你很喜欢
You feel good dog.
你感觉很舒服 小子
Oh look at these!
看看这个
That’s the good shit man.
照片不错 哥们
Don’t wake up.
别醒
Just go to sleep.
继续睡
Hey is that your mom and your sister in this photo?
嘿 照片里是你妈和你妹
Damn that bitch is fine!
干 这小妞真漂亮
Tell that bitch to come see me next visiting day man.
下次探监时 叫这妞来见我
I’ll beat that pussy up.
我日翻她
Yeah you know your mom was just here.
知道吗 你妈刚来过
Yeah man.

You know she left happier than she came.
知道吗 她离开的时候特别开心
I’m so sad she left. I miss her already.
她走了我真伤心 我已经开始想她了
Yeah you know she was sad when she was here.
知道吗 她来这时很伤心
No.

She was looking for you. You missed her.
她到处找你 你错过她了
But she found me.
但她后来找到了我
No! You know she was so beautiful.
不 她可真美
She wants me.
她想要我
You know your mom loves me.
知道吗 你妈妈爱死我了
No.

Your mom calls me Daddy. NO!
你妈妈叫我老公 不
Shut up man. Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴 妈的闭嘴
Where is she? Mom!
她在哪 妈
Shut up man! He’s a fucking heat bag.
闭嘴 他身体发烫
Fuck it. Let’s go. Let’s go man.
靠 快走 闪了 兄弟们
Fucking too much.
给他吸多了
Help…
来人…
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Get on your feet boy. I can’t.
站起来 孩子 站不起来
Come on get up. No.
快 站起来 不行
Come on boy. Get on your feet.
快 小子 站起来
Come on.

Come on.

Stand here. Don’t move.
站这 别动
Oh! Oh!
噢 噢
Come here.
过来
Swallow.
喝下去
Solitary Control.
禁闭控制室
Unlock 7.
打开 7 号♥房♥
This is not a punishment. It’s for your own good.
这不是惩罚你 这是为你好
Try to drink lots of water to flush that shit out of your system.
尽量多喝水 把你体内的毒排出去
I wait along the borders of disdain
我等在蔑视的边界外
Staring in
向内张望
Open your mouth.
张嘴
What I would give
我要怎么做
To be within your arms
才能重投你的怀抱
Thank you.
谢谢
Dry and warm
干燥而温暖
Where’s the file eh? Come on. Oh! Stop it.
文件藏哪了 快说 别弄了
Where’s those files that you stole? Stop it.
你偷的那些文件藏哪了 别捏了
Give me the scent of free
让我尝尝自♥由♥的芳香
Syringa tree
紫丁香树
It’s final call
这是最终决定
Lonely voice upon a mountaintop
山顶传来寂寞的声音
Shouting out
大声喊出
The secrets of a generation told
一代人的秘密
All the lies
所有的谎言
Blind and riding on the ocean’s spine
盲目地在浪尖上漂泊
No fault of mine
不是我的错
Drowning is what I’ve perfected for
我不断起起伏伏
Whoa! Whoa!
哇 哇
All my life
我的一生
Hasty!
短暂仓促
What happened here?
怎么回事
Getting a little rough.
有点混乱
No man I can’t wait to dig up ditches again tomorrow.
不 哥们 我等不及明天再来刨坑了
I don’t care. Should be a good time.
我不在乎 应该有点意思
That’s all he cares about. Wishful thoughts eh?
他只关心这事 一厢情愿 嗯
Banks let’s go. Good night gentlemen.
Banks 我们走 先生们 晚安
Give me
让我尝尝
The scent of free
自♥由♥的芬芳
Syringa tree
丁香树
Crowning me
为我加冕
My victory march
我的胜利
The marble arch
穿过大理石拱门 (伦敦标志性建筑)
Trumpet horn
胜利的号♥角
It’s final call
最后的决定
All right boys.
好了 孩子们
Go back to the dorms
回宿舍去
wash up change your clothes.
洗脸 换衣服
Move out.
然后出发
Yo faggot throw the ball back.
喂 基佬 把球扔回来
Yo I’m talking to you faggot!
喂 跟你说话呢 基佬
Look fuck you man all right?
我♥操♥你大爷 怎样
What the fuck did you just say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么来着
You want me to fuck you up faggot?
你欠扁对吧 基佬
Got your friend here. What are you
你朋友在这 你干…
Ow!

You get the fuck back! Where the fuck’s Banks?
你丫的退后 Banks 他妈的在哪
He’s upstairs. Thank you.
他在楼上 谢谢
Let’s go.
我们走
Let’s go.

Keep watch.
你把风
All right.

Get rid of it.
丢了它
10 99 rec room. What the hell happened here?
10 99 娱乐室 这里到底发生什么事
On your belly. Arms by your side.
趴下 胳膊放两旁
Who did this to you?
谁打你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!