Fuck like…
靠 好像…
You are on solitary report by supper.
晚饭前你都被关禁闭了
Now make your bed properly.
现在 好好铺床
Stand up straight Frank.
Frank 站直了
All right boys. Let’s go. Wash up.
好了 小伙子们 出发 洗漱
Come on! Move it!
快 动起来
Let’s go.
快走
You stay put.
你留下
That looks kind of painful. Wanna tell me what happened?
看起来很疼 愿意告诉我这怎么回事吗
I slipped and fell.
我摔了一跤
Do I look like an asshole to you?
你觉得我蠢吗
Well fortunately for us we have some procedures in place.
很不幸 我们还要走走程序
You and I are gonna issue a report.
我和你要写一份报告
And what good would that do?
那有什么用
I just told you I slipped and fell in the dark.
我刚说了 黑暗中 我摔了一跤
In the dark? Yeah.
黑暗中 对
Well maybe a few days in solitary
也许关几天禁闭
you’ll come up with a few more details.
你会回忆起更多细节
Maybe.
也许吧
Can I go?
可以走了吗
Yeah you can go.
嗯 走吧
Don’t slip.
别摔了
Fuck you Banks!
干♥你♥妹 Banks
Banks knock it off!
Banks 别闹了
Control open gates B1.
控制室 打开 B1 号♥门
All right I want two lines!
好了 排成两队
Side by side in front of the dirt. Line ’em up.
肩并肩 站那堆土前 排好
How are you son? Sir how are you?
还好吗 孩子 先生 你好
You doing a good job?
你干的活还不错吧
I’ve been out of the dirt for a while now.
我已经有一段时间没去挖土了
… an interview with construction after this.
…之后有媒体要来采访建筑方
Yeah I’d like that.
好 这不错
Aw!

Can you at least pretend that you’re working?
你起码得装出一副干活的样子吧
Kill it Banks. Shut it down.
关机 Banks 熄火
Lunch!
吃午饭
Goodyear. Move.
Goodyear 走
Sit straight.
坐正
You were transferred to Enola Vale
你被转去 Enola Vale
because you assaulted a correctional officer.
因为你袭击了一名狱警
Not 24 hours inside you wake up all bruised up.
进来 24 小时不到 你起床后全身淤青
I’m going to ask you for the last time what happened?
我最后问你一遍 怎么回事
I slipped and fell.
我摔了一跤
Butch I know you’re not gonna rat
Butch 我知道你不会打小报告
but our concern is for your personal safety.
但我们是为你的安全着想
Look I am not your punishment.
听着 我不是惩罚你
But if you refuse to cooperate
但你如果拒不合作
I have no choice but to isolate you.
我只能关你禁闭
Okay.

Goodyear get him out of here.
Goodyear 把他带走
Come on in.
进来
Hurry up Max. I don’t have all day.
有话快讲 Max 我时间不多
What’s the rush Miss Biggs?
Biggs 小姐 急什么
So what is it today Max?
今天又有什么事 Max
Is it about your HIV test?
来拿艾滋测试结果
Don’t worry it’s negative
别担心 是阴性
you can stop spreading those rumors.
可以停止散播流言了
No the truth is…
不 实际上…
I’ve fallen deeply in love with a woman
我深深的爱上了一个女人
and I just… I don’t know how to tell her.
我只是…不知道如何开口
Well I can’t help you with that.
这我可帮不上你
Maybe Sands can give you some good advice.
或许 Sands 可以给你些好建议
You know I wanna tell her so many things.
我想告诉她很多事
I got so much inside I just wanna…
我心里有很多话要说 我只想…
I just…
我只…
You know I wrote her a poem because you know
我给她写了首诗 因为…
poetry is really the only way I can truly express myself.
诗才是唯一能真正表达我感情的方式
Can I read it to you?
我能读给你听吗
She’s a caretaker
她照料别人
but there’s no one to take care of her.
却无人照料她
She listens to others
她倾听别人的心事
to avoid listening to her.
却躲避别人的倾听
That part doesn’t rhyme. It’s just an early draft though.
这段不押韵 不过 这只是初稿
In a world surrounded by men I am her only admirer.
她周围无数男性 只有我仰慕她
The clock is ticking she’s getting older
时光流逝 她渐渐变老
but still no rock on the finger
手上没有戒指
Max I get the point.
Max 我懂了
I got a lot of work here. I think you should go.
我还有很多事要做 我想你该走了
Miss Biggs I am seriously offended here.
Biggs 小姐 我真的很伤心
I don’t know if you know this but when it comes to creativity
不知道你知不知道 一旦涉及创作
a subject us artists are particularly sensitive to
我们艺术家对此可是特别敏感的
I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t interrupt me again.
我真希望你不要再打断我朗诵
Fine.
好吧
I dream she’s…
我梦见…
lying naked on fur glistening crotch
披着皮衣 全身赤♥裸♥ 闪亮的胯部
tickled by her pinkie finger.
在她小指下颤动
Enough Max! Get out of here now!
Max 够了 马上给我出去
You don’t get it.
你还是不懂
You crossed the line big time. Get out now.
你这次太过分了 马上出去
Since one of us doesn’t see the value in art
既然你不懂欣赏艺术
there won’t be a next time.
不会有下一次了
You probably thought I was alluding to you in that poem.
你大概以为我在诗里影射你
Uh I wasn’t so sorry to disappoint.
额 其实没有 抱歉让你失望了
And have a good day.
祝你今天过得愉快
You know man when you first come here and shit
哥们 你刚来这的时候
boys thought you was a bitch.
大伙觉得你是个贱♥人♥
At least you ain’t rat on nobody man.
至少你没有告密 哥们
So you know we’re all straight?
你懂的 我们间没事了吧
Cool. Everything’s all right man.
对 都没事了 哥们
Thanks man.
谢了 哥们
What the fuck is it you’ve got on going down there?
你腋下都他妈的是什么东西
Pissin’ sweat out your armpits man!
你腋下都被汗液浸透了 哥们
Yeah man I need to change my shirt or some shit.
是啊 我要去换件衣服了
What the fuck’s wrong with you man?
你这是怎么回事
Why you always walking ’round here all worried and shit man?
你怎么在这总是 一副担惊受怕的样子
You ain’t gotta be scared. You scared?
你别怕 你怕了
No man. I’m not scared.
没 我没怕
You ain’t got no reason to be scared.
没理由怕啊
You know what I mean player?
懂我意思吗 小子
Yeah. Everything’s all good.
懂 一切都好
Hustlers ain’t scared of shit.
毒贩怕个屁
Yeah yeah yeah.
对 对 对
You is a hustler right? Yeah.
你是个毒贩 对吧 是
What you hustlin’? So you hustlin’ some weed and shit?
你倒卖♥♥什么东西 大♥麻♥之类的东西
No man. Pills and coke.
没 摇♥头♥丸♥和可♥卡♥因♥
You hustle that yay ? Yeah.
你卖♥♥那种东西 对
Movin’ that yayo ? You like that raw shit?
卖♥♥让人兴奋的药片 你喜不喜欢吃
Yeah. You like that shit?
是 你喜欢那种东西
Mm hmm.
嗯…
Yeah so uh what if I had some of that raw shit man?
对 那…如果我有这类玩意呢
You want a bump?
你要不要
What you have some of that?
你有这类玩意
Yo Loony.
唷 Loony
Get that white shit out for the pretty boy man.
把白粉给这小白脸尝尝
He wanna get fucked up.
他想要爽一下
All right. See you later.
好吧 回见
Hey what the fuck you doing in here?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的进来干嘛
We’re doing some big man business. Get the fuck out of here!
我们在做大人做的事 给我滚出去
Nice throw you fucking faggot!
扔的真准 基佬
I’m gonna cut you up right now bitch
我马上剁了你 贱♥人♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!