Somebody get clumsy with the ladle?
某人用勺盛东西都毛手毛脚的
Don’t move on it man.
别管它 老兄
You’ll just end up in the hole
否则你就得关禁闭了
where that asshole Banks wants you.
那可就正合贱♥人♥ Banks 的心意了
The best thing…
最好的办法是…
just pay no mind.
无视
Eventually they’ll leave you alone like they did me.
最后 他们就不管你了就像他们不管我一样
I mean that was also because I have AIDS.
我说 这也是因为我有艾滋病
You know we all know why you’re in here
你懂的 我们都知道你为啥到这来
especially Banks.
特别是 Banks
You like that one huh?
你喜欢这玩意 嗯
It’s pretty cool.
酷毙了
It’s for all the virgins I corrupted man.
这是为我上过的所有处♥女♥而弄的 老兄
Yo drop it and flush it!
说你呢 别上了赶紧冲水
Don’t worry ’bout it.
不要紧
What the fuck?
妈的你说啥
Throw me back my toothpaste man.
把我的牙膏扔回来 鸟人
Fuck you! Get it yourself!
擦咧 自己捡
Fucking prairie nigger.
妈的你个草原黑鬼
Sal! What?
Sal 什么事
Come here.
过来
All right gentlemen. Let’s settle down.
很好 好孩子 大家都准备睡吧
Sal get back in your bed.
Sal 回你床上去吧
Good night gentlemen.
晚安 先生们
Hey Goodyear. Morning. How was the night?
嘿 Goodyear 早安 昨晚睡得怎么样
No problems.
一夜无梦
Control open gate B2 please.
控制中心 请打开 B2 大门
Thank you sir. Have a good day.
多谢 先生 希望你今日好运
You too.
你也是
Control open dormitory A1.
控制中心 打开 A1 宿舍大门
Wakey wakey!
都醒醒 醒醒了
Hands off snaky! Let’s go!
把手从被窝里抽出来 我们出发了
Let’s go gentlemen.
我们走了 先生们
A two minute window to get the bed made.
给你们两分钟时间整理床铺
Ends of the bed when you’re done.
弄好了就站在床尾
Let’s go guys. Shake it off.
我们走 孩子们 都精神点
Mr. Angel Ortiz grab your bucket and mop.
Angel Ortiz 先生 把你的桶和拖把拿过来
Come with me.
跟我来
He’s right here.
他在这
What’s up man?
什么事 老兄
How’s it going man?
怎么了 哥们
What’s up?
你好
You just get here? Yeah.
你刚进来 对
Yeah that’s cool.
嗯 不错
How much time did you get?
你被判刑多久
Three months man. Oh!
三个月 哦
Just three? Just three.
只有三个月 只有三个月
Shit! That ain’t shit cuz.
该死 这不算什么 哥们
You know I just did three months fucking three times.
知道吗 我刚服了他妈的九个月的刑
I could do that on my fucking head in the hole.
就算让我把这烂头埋在洞中 9 个月也没事
You know what I mean?
懂我的意思吗
Yeah. Yeah. So how long you got man?
懂 懂 你被判了多久 哥们
What do you mean how long I got?
你什么意思 我被判了多久
Who the fuck’s business is that man?
这关你屁事
Just asking man. I don’t know.
随便问问 哥们 这我可不知道
Don’t be asking no stupid punk ass questions around here.
在这别问些无知的问题
You’ll go get yourself hurt boy.
当心自作自受 小子
Yeah all right man.
好 好的 哥们
You looking to get fucked up? No man.
你想找死吗 不想
Looking to get fucked up? Relax relax!
你找死 别激动
Huh? Looking to get fucked up?
哼 你要找死
Just fucking with you man. This nigger’s a bitch cuz.
逗你玩呢 兄弟们 这小子真像个婊♥子♥
No man. Brush it off. Calm down man.
没 别放心上 镇定 哥们
Your boots though man…
话说 你这鞋子…
They’re looking uh pretty nice man.
看起来 嗯 不错啊
Where did you get those at?
在哪搞的
At the mall. At the mall?
购物中心买♥♥的 购物中心
Yeah. How much were they?
对 多少钱
They were like I don’t know 100 bucks.
不太清楚 大概 100 刀
Your mom give you those kicks or something?
是不是你妈给你买♥♥的
A little present?
小礼物
From mommy? No man.
妈妈给你买♥♥的 不是
No?
不是
No man. I bought these. You bought ’em?
不 我自己买♥♥的 你自己买♥♥的
Yeah. You a hustler all right.
对 你是毒贩 对吧
Yeah.

Fuck! Hustler hustlin’. What size are you 10? Big man?
干 毒贩 你鞋子几码 十码
Let me check them boots out. Cop ’em over.
让我来瞧瞧 把鞋子脱下来
No man. I’m only an 8.
别 我鞋子只有八码
What the fuck you mean you is only an 8?
你什么意思 只有八码
Don’t look like no 8!
看起来不像
You fucking lying to my boy?
你♥他♥妈♥的唬我 小子
Don’t look like a fucking 8 to me!
我看这鞋不止他妈的八码
All right man.
好吧
Come on man. Don’t be a bitch man.
快脱 别犯贱 哥们
They are nice ass boots. Whoo hee!
这鞋还真赞 呼呼
Yeah. I lookin’ fresh to death. You feeling me?
耶 我看上去潮死了 你说是吧
Man fresh as fuck. How am I looking cuz?
哥们 超潮的 看上去怎样 兄弟
Nice. Nice cuz.
很好 很好 兄弟
How am I looking? They look good man…
我看上去怎样 很好 哥们
Can I have it back now? Just feeling it out. They’re comfy.
能还给我了吧 穿穿而已 舒服
Let me see that other one. Try that shit.
另一只鞋脱下让我瞧瞧 试试
I’m gonna try that.
我来试试
It’s all good man. It’s all good. You feeling me?
真棒 兄弟 真棒 你懂
Fuck they’re real nice bro but fuck too big for me man.
干 这鞋还真不错 哥们 可惜有点大
Let me check that. Let me try both of them on at once.
让我来试试 让我同时穿上试试
Now that they’re on my feet
现在我穿着它
I don’t really feel like taking them off.
我真不想脱了
They’re too comfy. Plus I’m fresh. You know what I mean?
太舒服了 而且 我很潮 你懂不
Some boots right there they ain’t tricking. They’re nice.
真是双好鞋 不骗你 真棒
Don’t take no offence you know what I mean?
别见怪 你懂不
Let’s peace out of here boys.
和气收场 兄弟们
Fucking bitch.
他妈的贱♥人♥
Fuck!

Wake up.
醒醒
The floor’s not gonna mop itself.
地板不会自己拖自己的
Let’s do it.
吐他
Faggot.
基佬
Fucking bitch.
他妈的贱♥人♥
You got him Butch!
你整到他了 Butch
What did I just say to you? Get back to work.
刚刚怎么和你说的 继续干活
What’s up Shadow?
怎么样 Shadow
Wipe that smile off.
把笑脸收起来
That’s it boys.
这就对了 孩子们
Let’s get this shit cleaned up.
把这东西吃完
Loony. Get the fuck up man.
Loony 快起来
Get the fuck up.
快他妈起来
Get the fuck up man.
快他妈爬起来 哥们
Loony. You go first.
Loony 你先上
What the fuck you doing man? Not in the face nigger!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛 别打脸 呆子
Shut up man!
闭嘴
I swear to God if you fucking rat man
对上帝发誓 如果你敢说出去 伙计
I’ll kill you my fucking self man. You feel me?
我他妈亲手宰了你 懂了吗
Time’s up. Get in front of your bunks.
起床 站到床前
Ready for inspection.
接受检查
You call this making a bed?
你管这叫铺床
Whatever. Fuck.
随便 靠
Why the fuck did you do that?
妈的你这是干嘛
You better learn to control your mouth kid.
你最好管好自己这张嘴 孩子
I’m gonna mess it up tonight anyways.
不管怎样 我晚上总会弄乱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!