Like that night you’re yelling at the kids like a madman.
还叫我去
Then you want me to go…
坐小孩的云霄飞车
…on that ride, here to there, full of those kids.
这太疯狂了 我不想去
It’s ridiculous. I’m not about to go, so you yell at me…
你还骂我 逼我上去
…”You pig, get on the fucking ride! ” Everything fell out of me.
我的心都碎了 整个人都崩溃了
My heart, my liver, just fell to the floor. Everything!
你知道我的感受吗 你当着这么多人骂我
You know what it felt like? You yelling at me in front of all those people?
因为你从来也没这样对我过
You never talked to me like that before.
我以为你会杀了我 然后把尸体丢到河里
I think, “He’s going to shoot me and dump my body in the river. ”
我怕死你了…
I was scared of you!
你给我闭嘴 听我说…
Will you shut the fuck up and listen to me? Just listen to me!
你看 又是这样 满口的脏话
You see that? With the language?
我是想跟你说话 但你…
I’m trying to talk to you, and you–
我想我无法跟你说话
A person can’t communicate with you!
你把我当成什么 我是你老婆…
What am I here? I’m your wife. I’m your wife!
你伤了我 你知道吗
You know something? You hurt me.
你伤透我了 你竟跑去与男人结婚
You hurt me, you know that? Can you imagine, marrying another man?
我做错了什么
Did I ever do anything to make you do that?
我有拒绝过你吗
Did I ever turn you down or anything?
我只不过肥了点
I know I let myself get fat.
别说你胖 别这么说你无法忍♥受我肥胖
-Don’t call yourself fat. -You can’t stand me to say it.
就像我无法忍♥受你抢银行 桑尼 这才是爱
Like I can’t stand you being a bank robber. That’s what love is.
喔 你知道什么是爱
Yeah? You know what love is?
既然你这么清楚 为什么不过来
If you know what love is so much, why didn’t you come down here?
跟我谈爱 再说啊
Talk to me about love, go ahead.
桑尼 我好害怕…
Sonny, I’m scared.
我好害怕…他们会不会枪毙我
I’m scared. Are they going to shoot me or something?
他们才不会枪毙你
No, they’re not!
你该看电视 他们有大跑 冲♥锋♥枪♥ 样样俱全
You should see it on the TV. They got cannons, machine guns.
他们要抓的是我不是你
They’re after me, Angie, not you.
我好晚才知道你和沙尔出事了
It’s late already by the time I find out…
我找不到保母 怎么去见你
…it’s just you and Sal. I can’t get a babysitter! What’ll I do?
我必须带他回去检查心脏
I think I better take him back for a cardiac check.
他怎么了 会死吗 不是不是…
What’s the matter? He going to die or what?
只是要预防一下 这儿太暖了
It’s just a precautionary measure. It’s awfully warm in here.
好吧 带他出去
All right, then. Let’s go, let him out.
我不去 我还好
I’m not going. I’m okay.
帮我打♥针♥就好
I just needed the injection.
你干嘛 想逞英雄 你看起来不太好 还是出去吧
You trying to be a hero? You don’t look good. We’ll let you out.
我不是逞强
I’m not trying to be anything.
我只想自己一个人 可以吗
I just want to be left alone.
没人吵你啊我希望你从没进过这间银行
-No one is bothering you. -I wish to fuck you never came!
就这样
That’s all.
你不用假惺惺装好人
Don’t try to act like you’re an angel of human kindness.
出柜上街头 出柜上街头
Out of the closet and into the streets!
出柜上街头…
Out of the closet and into the streets!
桑尼万岁…
Sonny all the way! Sonny all the way!
女士们
Ladies!
请原谅我刚刚用的字眼
I want to apologize for my use of language back there.
为什么 你刚说了什么
Why? What did you say?
他说了什么 他骂脏话
What?
啊 他说什么
What did he say?
他骂脏话
He said the ‘F’ word.
可恶 我知道 玛莉安
-Fuck. -I know, Miriam!
我是基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 不能听这些字眼
I’m a Christian and my ears are not garbage cans.
我们不要管他们了那就别管他们了
-Then we shouldn’t go after them. -Then we won’t.
怎么了 桑尼…
What’s that?
桑尼 你可否出来一下
Could you come out, please?
是我妈
My mother.
桑尼 有人来看你了 桑尼
Someone here to see you.
可否出来一下
Could you come out, please?
桑尼 出来一下
Sonny, could you come out, please?
妈 你来干嘛
Mom, what are you doing down here?
我不要你在这儿 喔 桑尼…
I don’t need you down here.
布鲁克林的人都在这 还有三家电视台采访
All of Brooklyn is out here. Three networks of television.
我知道怎么做 别担心我刚跟FBI谈过…
-I got it all worked out, Ma. -I talked to the man from the FBI.
你跟谁谈过 不要跟任何人讲话 他说…
Who? No, don’t talk to anybody.
他说你要是现在出来 就会没事了
He says if you come out now, everything is going to be all right.
我只是想帮你不要跟调查局的人说话
-I’m trying to get you out of this. -Don’t talk to the FBI.
我全告诉他们了
I told them everything…
包括你在越战的事
…how you were in the war in Vietnam,
还有你以前工作表现一向很好
I told them you always had good jobs.
我还说你6♥4♥年和高华德参加党大会…
I told them you were with Goldwater in ‘6♥4♥ in the convention and–
妈 听我说 我就要坐飞机去阿尔及利亚
Listen, I’m getting a plane and I’m going to Algeria.
我会写信给你的 阿尔及利亚
I’ll write you from there.
我必须离开这里真搞不懂你
-I’ve got to go! -I don’t understand you.
如果我留在里跟你间聊 他们就不会派车子载我们去机场
If I stay and talk to you, they won’t send the limousine.
他们会以为我要投降投降又会怎么样
-They’ll think I’ll come out with you. -What’s the matter with that?
我不会跟你一起投降的
Because I’m not coming with you.
调查局的人什么都了解 他们知道不是你的错…
The FBI understands everything, that it is not you that is doing this.
他们知道你是因为家里的压力大
It’s the pressures from your home life!
-别把安祺扯进来…-我有说她的坏话吗
-Don’t get on Angie now. -Did I say one word against her?
你的人生 安祺没有错 是我错
You were going to. She has nothing to do with it, it’s me!
本来你的人生是美好的
Your life was sweetness and roses.
要不是安祺你也不会跟礼昂在一起 这你也知道
You wouldn’t need Leon if Angie was treating you right, you know that!
我不懂你为什么要跟她在一起
I don’t understand why you want to sleep with her anyway.
你有两个小孩在领福利金
You got 2 kids on welfare now.
难不成你想跟她再生一个
You want 3 kids on welfare?
妈 现在不是谈这个的时候
I can’t talk to you about this now.
妈 拜托… 你现在要怎么办 出来啊 出来
What are you going to do? Come out.
我不能出来 我不能 沙尔和人♥质♥都在里面
I can’t come out. I can’t.
要是我出来 沙尔会杀了他们的 老天啊
If I come out, he’s going to kill them.
跑 跑
Run!
跑 我能跑去哪儿 我不能跑
Run? Where am I going to run? Ma, I can’t run!
或许…
maybe
我想应该…我跑不了的 妈 拜托
there’s nomaybe. nomayns.
妈 求求你回家 爸呢 他没有来这儿吧
You got to go home. Where’s Pop? He didn’t come, did he?
没 他在生你气 他说他没有你这种儿子
Is he pissed off at you! He says he doesn’t have a son.
他说你已经死了他是对的
-He says you’re dead. -He’s right.
我是个没用的边缘人
I’m a fuck-up and an outcast and that’s it.
接近我的人都会倒霉
You come near me, you’re going to get fucked over and fucked out!
我必须要走了 麻烦带她回家 好吗
Now, I got to go, Ma. Get her home, okay?
带她回家
Just take her home.
你知道你小时候有多可爱吗
How beautiful you were when you were a baby!
现在就回家去 带她回去
Get her home now!
十分钟
我在身心
Being of sound mind…
健全的状况下…
…and body….
你知道怎么写吧
You know what they….
给我亲爱的太太
To my darling wife…
礼昂
…Leon…
我爱你…
…whom I love…
世界上
…more than any man…
无人能比
…has loved another man…
直到永远…
…in all eternity.
我留下了…
I leave…
两千七百元
…$2,700…
是从我的寿险理赔金里拿出来的
…from my $10,000 life insurance policy…
就当做…
…to be used…
你的变性手术费用
…for your sex change operation.
如果有剩…
If there is any money left over…
全都给你
…I want it to go to you…
在我的…
…at my first…
我的一周年忌日
…at the first anniversary of my death…
别忘了来看我
给我的老婆…
To my wife…
亲爱的老婆
…to my sweet wife…
安祺
…Angela…
我理赔金中的五千元是要给你的
…$5,000 from the same policy.
你是我唯一
You are the only woman…
爱过的女人
…that I ever loved.
我在此令人鼻酸的一刻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!