本片为真人真事 片中事件发生于…
1972年8月22日 纽约布鲁克林
热天午后
一定是总部来的
It has to be from downtown.
我们是可以处理 但是需要总部同意
It’s handled through this office, but it requires downtown approval.
我不知道
I don’t know.
有很多人都碰过
It has been submitted.
苏菲雅 你可否帮我一下忙
Sylvia, can you help me with this?
来了
Coming.
打烊了 你想进来
Closing time. Going in?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你是经理
You the manager?
继续讲你的电♥话♥
Keep talking like nothing was wrong.
我等下再回你电♥话♥
Let me call you back.
桑尼 我有不好的预感
Sonny, I’m getting really bad vibes.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
或许我们应该拿小一点的武器
Maybe we should take something smaller.
你疯啦 枪都拿出来了
You crazy? He started already. He’s got the gun out.
快去站在门边
Go on, go over by the door.
站到门边去
Get over by the door.
全都不准动
Freeze!
全都不准动 快点
-Nobody move! -Get over there!
离警报器远点
Get away from those alarms.
靠中间站
Now get in the center.
他要是敢动就打烂他的头
He moves, shoot him!
用枪指着他 站中间点
Put the gun on him! Get out in the center.
桑尼
我没办法 桑尼
I can’t do it, Sonny.
什么
我下不了手 桑尼
I’m not going to make it.
你在讲什么 快指着他
What? Put it on him.
我没办法 桑尼
I can’t do it.
我♥操♥ 沙尔
Fuck me! Sal!
干嘛 你在哪儿 他办不到
-What? -Where are you? He can’t make it.
去他的 叫他滚
Fuck him. Let him go!
快啊 桑尼
Come on!
让他出去
All right, let him out.
照着做 哈维
Do what the gentleman says.
让他出去
Let him out.
对不起 桑尼
I’m sorry.
该死
Shit!
别把车开走 那我怎么回家
-Don’t take the car. -How do I get home?
坐地铁 我们需要车
Take the subway. We need the car.
车钥匙给我
The keys!
对不起 桑尼
I’m sorry, Sonny.
把门锁上
All right, lock it.
他妈的
What?
那边桌子底下有个女孩
There’s a girl under that desk over there.
他总算走了 现在可以办正事
We got rid of him. So now we just move it along.
听到了吗
You got them?
他刚跟我说什么
Now what did he say to me? Wait a minute.
谁躲在这里 这是什么 松鼠吗
Anybody here? What’s this, a squirrel?
喂…
Hey, you!
快点
Come on.
你出来站到后面去 没人会伤害你的
In the back there. No one’s going to hurt you.
快点 你站在后面去
Go ahead, get to the back.
把窗帘拉起来
Pull the drapes!
你站在后面去
You, to the back here.
到那边去
Go to him, right there.
速战速决 快
We’re going to move this now. Just move it along.

Gotcha!
速战速决 快
We’re moving right along, folks.
我们三十分钟内要完成
Going to get this thing done in half an hour.
我只是要…
We just got to block….
遮住监视器
Knock out the TV.
好了
There we go.
你看
See?
没录影也没警报器
No replay, folks. No alarms.
你们拿了东西可以走人了吧
Let’s get you fixed up and on your way.
金库开了没 这我来处理
-Is the vault open? -I can take care of that.
好 你来处理
Good. Let’s go. Take care of it.
等一下 你在做什么
Wait! What are you trying to do?
想启动警报器吗 用这把钥匙
Trip the alarm? Use the spot key?
我一时忘了
I was out of my mind.
听好
Get your mind right!
我是个天主教♥徒♥ 我不想伤害任何人 懂吗
I’m a Catholic. I don’t want to hurt anybody!
是的 先生不准按警报器
-Yes, sir. -No alarms.
不准按警报器
No alarms!
少玩把戏
No games.
用另一把钥匙
Use the other one.
玛莉安
Miriam…
把保险柜打开
…open the safe.
把钱放进袋子里
Put it in this.
怎样
What?
只有这些
That’s all there is.
你胡说什么
What are you saying?
下午有人把钱收走了 这里只剩1100元
They picked it up today. There’s only $1 ,1 00.
她说的是真的 别杀我
-It’s true. -He’ll shoot me!
我不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it!
竟然会没有钱
There’s no money here.
桑尼 快点拿钱我在拿了…
-Come on, Sonny, let’s do it! -I’m doing it!
怎么会这样…
Too much! This is too much.
好了 我们走
All right, come on. Let’s go.
电♥话♥ 你去接 沙尔 看好他
You answer it. Watch him, Sal.
你跟我来
You, come with me. Watch him!
坐下 谁是这儿的领班
-Sit down. -Who’s the head teller here?
是我
I am.
把这打开
Open it up.
不要全部拿
No, not all of it.
我在银行做过事 别以为我不知道警报器藏在哪
I worked in a bank. I know the alarms. All right?
别耍花招
Don’t play games with me.
你得这样做
You take one of these, go like this…
先放进去再拿出来
…in here, and out it comes.
一百块就到手了
You got your 1 00.
我再回你电♥话♥
I’ll call back.
不行 这张是废物 因为有记号♥
No, it’s decoy money. It’s marked.
这是狗屎
It’s shit.

See?
高兴点 以后抢银行你就有经验了
Cheer up, you’ll be the veterans of a robbery.
银行会给你一打玫瑰花的
You know the bank sends you a dozen red roses?
沙尔 叫经理接电♥话♥
Let him answer it.
嘿 经理 别打任何馊主意
Fucker! Don’t get ideas.
我会叫 那边那个会咬
I bark, that man there…he bites!
相信我 我是你们这一边
I’m on your side.
我们这边 鬼才信
On my side, shit!
我们这有年轻的少女 请注意你说话的字眼
Listen, we got young girls here. You could watch your language.
我想说什么就说什么
I speak what I feel.
注意用词 清光那抽屉
Watch my language! Empty the drawer out.
我不知道 你可能要问他
You’d have to find out from him.
旅行支票
Traveler’s checks…
还有登记簿
…and register.
登记簿
The register!
好了 走吧
You’ve got it. All right, let’s go.
这我来拿
I’ll take that from you.
沙尔 我们走吧
All right, Sal, here we go.
可恶
Come on.
桑尼 你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在烧登记簿
I’m burning the register here.
所有人往前走
Moving right along, folks.
我们要走了
We’re leaving.
把钥匙给我
Let me have the keys.
哈维 把钥匙给他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!