你 我亲爱的 你只不过是一个荡♥妇♥
You, my dear, are a slut.
我不是
I am not!
我们走着瞧
We’ll see.
不要骗自己 以为这是强♥奸♥
And, don’t delude yourself that this was rape.
这舒服快乐的是我们两个
That would flatter us both.
拉拉小姐 主人不在家
The master’s not at home, Miss Lara.
不在家?
Not at home?
不在家 他去斯文季茨基家参加圣诞晚会了
No. He went to the Sventytskis’ Christmas party.
你要到那儿去吗? 小姐
Are you going there, Miss?
请不要说是我告诉你的
Please don’t say I told you.
不会的 谢谢 皮奥特尔
No, thank you, Piotr.
圣诞快乐 拉拉小姐
Merry Christmas, Miss Lara.
谢谢你 祝你圣诞快乐
Oh, thank you, and Merry Christmas to you.
圣诞快乐 尤里·安德列维奇
Merry Christmas, Yuri Andreyevich.
拉拉
Lara
发生什么事了?
What’s the matter?
我们今晚已经约好的 你要到哪儿去?
We had an appointment this evening. Where are you going?
你没看到我给你的信吗?
Haven’t you got the letter? I left a letter…
我还没有回家呢 我现在正要回去
I’ve not been home. I’m going home, now.
你要去哪里? 拉拉 我有权知道
Where’re you going, Lara? I’ve a right to know.
信里写的些什么?
What’s in this letter?
信里写的些什么?
What’s in this letter?
拉拉 你要…跟我分手吗?
Are you breaking…
全都写在信里
-It’s all in the letter.
-什么呀? -每件事
-What is? Everything.
不要烦我
Don’t!
尤里 有一位很特别的女孩子在这里
Yuri, there’s an extraordinary girl at this party.
我知道 我正在和她跳舞
I know. I’m dancing with her.
-维克多 你渴望今晚 -我喜欢赢
You’re keen tonight, Victor.I like to win.
各位注意
Silence!
大家安静 安静 请安静
Silence, everybody! Silence, please!
我有一个非常令人愉快的消息
I have a very delightful announcement to make.
哦 说吧 斯文季茨基夫人
Oh, Madame Sventytski!
是啊 为什么不呢
Yes. Why not?
我宣布的是…尤里·日瓦戈医生…
I have to announce that Dr. Yuri Zhivago…
日瓦戈医生 他在全莫斯科考了第三名
Doctor Zhivago, he came third in all Moscow.
现在各位请注意 日瓦戈医生和未婚妻订婚…
Now, listen, please!Dr. Zhivago is betrothed in marriage to…
维克多 我亲爱的
My dear Victor!
我亲爱的维克多
My dear man!
赶她出去
Get her out.
什么?
What?
赶她出去 赶她出去
Get her out. Get her out!
-是的 我要报♥警♥ -不要
Yes. Yes. I’ll get the police.No!
我不希望你叫来警♥察♥
I don’t want you to get the police.
我不想报♥警♥ 我只要你赶她走
I do not want the police. I just want you to get her out!
让她走
Let her go!
拜托 借过
Please!
安静 拜托 拜托 让我过去
Quiet, please. Please. Give way.
麻烦你了
Please, would you mind?
您不介意吧? 谢谢 谢谢您
Would you mind? Thank you, thank you.
-我们的命运似乎注定要凑在一起 -我想是的
Our destinies seem to be interwoven, don’t they?Yes.
你父亲是我很亲近的朋友
I was a close friend of your father.
我知道你曾是他生意上的合作伙伴
I knew you were his business partner.
不仅如此 他临终时我也在场
Rather more than that. I was present at his death.
而且 我和你弟弟也有关系
Also, I am in contact with your brother.
叶格拉夫?
Yevgraf?
我应该说 我和谁接触 就和他们有关系
I should say I’m in contact with those who are in contact with him.
噢 我不同意布尔什维克主义
Oh, I disagree with Bolshevism.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你似乎很熟悉自己的专业
You seem to know your trade.
但是 我仍然可以欣赏布尔什维克 他们是男子汉
But, I can still admire Bolsheviks, as men.
要我告诉你原因吗?
Shall I tell you why?
是的
Yes.
他们可能会取得胜利
They may win.
我想再见到他 叶格拉夫
I’d like to meet him, Yevgraf.
他曾奇迹般的给我写过一封信
He sent me a marvelous letter.
他喜欢我的诗歌♥
He likes my poetry.
那应该使你的父亲得到安慰
That would have pleased your father.
你父亲不是一个坏人 尤里 是否可以和你再联♥系♥?
Your father was not a bad man, Yuri. If I may call you Yuri?
我几乎不认识他
I hardly knew him.
你或许无法相信
You perhaps may not credit this…
但他确实深爱你的母亲
…but he was devoted to your mother.
我想我对你的职业道德 可以信赖吗?
I suppose I may continue to rely on your professional discretion?
你的意思是说 我会告诉别人关于那女孩的事吗?
You mean, will I tell anyone the truth about that girl?
是的 是这个意思
That’s what I mean, yes.
你完全可以放心我的职业道德
You may continue to rely on my professional etcetera.
你是很挑剔的 是不是?
You are fastidious, aren’t you?
当一个女孩过后被人玩弄之后 会发生什么变化呢?
What happens to a girl like that, when a man like you is finished with her?
有兴趣吗? 我把她给你
Interested?I give her to you.
不要抽烟 你刚才受到过惊吓
You shouldn’t smoke. You’ve had a shock.
我把她给你 尤里·安德列维奇
I give her to you, Yuri Andreyevich.
一个结婚礼物
A wedding present.
尤里 你以前在哪儿见过那个女孩?
Where have you seen that girl before?
为什么你会觉得我以前见过她?
What makes you think I’ve seen her before?
你没有吗?
Haven’t you?
-有的 -在什么地方?
-Yes. -Where?
我不能说 那是以前一个看病的场合 不会令人愉快
I’m not supposed to say. It was on a case. Not very nice.
不 不要说了 如果你不愿意的话
No, don’t tell me, if you’re not supposed to say.
用资产阶级的术语来说
In bourgeols terms
这是一场战争 是盟国与德国之间的战争
It was a war between the Allles and Germany.
用布尔什维克的术语来说
In Bolshevlk terms
这是他们上层统治阶级的战争
It was a war between the Allled and the German upper classes.
他们哪一方胜利都是一样的
And, whlch of them won was a matter oflndlfference.
我奉党的命令 响应征召从军
I was ordered by the Party to enllst.
我把自己的名字叫彼特洛夫
I gave my name as Petrov.
整个欧洲的人们都在为胜利欢呼
They were shoutlng for vlctory all over Europe…
向同一位上帝 为胜利而祈祷
…praylng for vlctory, to the same God.
我的工作 也就是党的工作
My task, the Party’s task,
就是要造成失败
was to organlze defeat.
因为失败会引发革命
From defeat would sprlng the Revolutlon.
而这革命 这革命的爆发才是我们的胜利
And, the Revolutlon would be vlctory for us.
党期待着那些寄予厚望的广大农民
The Party looked to the conscrlpt peasants…
他们大多数人 有生以来从未穿过一双好皮靴
…most of them wearlng thelr flrst good palr ofboots.
当皮靴穿在他们脚上的时候
When the boots wore out,
他们就会随时准备听从指挥了
they’d be ready to llsten.
在机会到来时
When the tlme came,
我带了三大队的人马离开前线撤退
I was able to take 3 battallons wlth me out of the Front Llne.
那是我以往干过的最得意的工作
The best day’s work I ever dld.
但是 就目前而言 有许多工作无法开展
But, for the moment, there was nothlng to be done.
有太多的人自愿加入
There were too many volunteers llke me.
主要的 他们仅仅是由于狂热
Mostly, It was mere hysterla.
但也有人有着更好的动机 要尽男人的本分
But there were men wlth better motlves, men who saw the tlmes were crltlcal and wanted a man’s part.
不过 好人牺牲了
Good men, wasted.
他们当然也是不幸的人
Unhappy men, too.
工作起来他们不快乐
Unhappy In thelr jobs.
和太太在一起不快乐
Unhappy wlth thelr wlves.
他们怀疑自己
Doubtlng themselves.
快乐的人不会自愿参加进去
Happy men don’t volunteer.
他们在等待他们的时机 如果因为年龄
They walt thelr turn and thank God
或其他原因而延误 真要感谢上帝
If thelr age, or work, delays It.
能够返回家乡 虽然缺胳膊少腿瞎了一只眼睛
The ones who got back home wlth the prlce of an arm or an eye or a leg…
这些人都还算是幸运的
…these were the lucky ones.
连列♥宁♥同志 也低估了九百哩长战线上的艰难困苦
Even Comrade Lenln underestlmated both the angulsh of that 900-mlle-long front
而我们更是吃尽了各种苦头
…and our cursed capaclty for sufferlng.
到了战争的第二个冬天
By the second wlnter of the war…
皮靴已经破旧不堪了
…the boots had worn out…
但战线仍在困守着
…but the llne stlll held.
许多人的大衣已经破烂成了碎片
Thelr great coats fell to pleces on thelr backs.
他们的补给匮乏 吃了上顿没有下顿
Thelr ratlons were Irregular.
一半的士兵是空手上战场 手中没有武器
Half of them went Into actlon wlthout arms…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!