你怎么知道 这有关尤里的一切呢?
How do you know all this about Yuri?
你能怎么帮忙呢?
How can you help?
-我知道我可以 难道还不够? -不够
I do and I can. Isn’t that sufficient?No.
干杯 拉丽莎
Sant, Larissa.
我们的东部沿海地带是未开♥发♥地区
Our eastern seaboard is an undeveloped area.
外交事务委员会要在那儿成立一个共和国
The Commissariat of Foreign Affairs wants to establish an independent state there.
为我们提供一个与外面世界临时的沟通渠道
It affords us a temporary channel of communication with the outside world.
我已经在远东地区建立有良好的关系
I’ve good contacts in the Far East.
我已被任命为司法部长
I’ve been appointed the minister of justice.
布尔什维克信任你吗?
The Bolsheviks trust you?
他们信任谁? 他们发现我可以利用
They trust no one. They’ve found me useful.
现在我告诉你们 我能帮忙的办法
Here’s how I can help you.
你…
You…
你们跟我到太平洋海岸
You come with me as far as the Pacific Coast.
再从那里 到你们想去的地方
And from there you can go where you like.
去巴黎 或者不
To Paris.Or not.
我想你最好走
I think you’d better go.
你这极端的自私是不能容忍♥的
Your rarified selfishness is intolerable.
拉丽莎也在危险中了
Larissa’s in danger, too.
由于我的牵连吗?
By association with me?
不 不是你的牵连 你是一个小人物
No. Not by association with you. You’re small fry.
是因为斯特林可夫的关系
By association with Strelnikov.
我从未见过斯特林可夫
I’ve never met Strelnikov.
你和斯特林可夫结婚了 他们是知道的
You’re married to Strelnikov. They know that.
我是嫁给帕沙·安季波夫的
I was married to Pasha Antipov.
我明白 我明白 但他们不明白
I understand, I understand. But they don’t.
你正在被监视着
You’re being watched.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
你丈夫是一个难对付的家伙 我亲爱的
A husband is a sticky commodity, my dear.
走开
Go away!
特别是 你更是一个高傲的傻瓜
More of your high-minded lunacy.
你想想 你有一个孩子
You have a child to think of.
看看这里
Look here.
这里
Here.
这是给孩子的糖
That’s sugar for the child.
我不要它
I don’t want it.
你要拒绝我的糖?
You’d refuse my sugar?
你是什么人 敢拒绝我?
Who are you to refuse me anything?
现在你滚
Now you go!
-我来… -滚
-I came… -Go!
滚
Go!
我来这里你们就是这种令人愉快的信任
I came to you in good faith.
留在这儿 吃你们的好果子吧
You stay here then and get your desserts!
你们的好果子 你听见了吗
Your desserts, do you hear me?
你以为你是高尚的
You think you’re immaculate.
但你并不高尚
You’re not immaculate!
我知道你
I know you!
你听见了吗?
Do you hear me?
我们都是同样的烂泥啊 你知道
We’re all made of the same clay, you know.
烂泥
Clay!
烂泥
Clay!
拉拉
Lara.
他是混♥蛋♥ 拉拉
He’s rubbish, Lara.
是的
Yes,
混♥蛋♥
rubbish.
但愿那些事以前从未发生过
I wish he’d never happened.
那有关系吗?
Does it matter?
不是吗?
Doesn’t it?
对我是没有的
Not to me.
我们怎么办呢? 我们乘火车走吧
What shall we do? Can we get on a train?
不 到了一个地方 他们会在那里抓我们
No, they’d arrest us on the spot.
-我不愿留在这儿 干等着 -不
I don’t want to stay here and wait.No.
听我说 我们可以去…
Listen.-We could go to…
瓦雷金诺
-Varykino.
他们迟早会找到的
They’d find out sooner or later.
是的 但是会比较晚一点
Yes, but later.
-如果我们的日子真的是有限的话 尤里 -是的
And if our days are really numbered, Yuri…
我们就该好好地过日子
Yes. We’d better live them.
在我们分离之前
Before we’re parted.
说得对
Yes.
1 2 3 我爱雪
1,2,3 I love snow
1 2 3 我爱雪
1,2,3 I love snow
安娜在这个桌子上教我们写字
Anna taught me to write at this desk.
这不是我吧 尤里
This isn’t me, Yuri.
是的 那是你
Yes, it is.
不
No.
那是你
It’s you.
拉拉
“Lara.”
尤里 有一只狼在叫
Yuri!Yuri, there’s a wolf howling!
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
我已经看到它们了 它们很惊慌 它们不会伤害我们
I’ve seen them. They’re frightened. They won’t harm us.
是的 我知道
Yes. I know.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
上帝 在这个可怕的时代 我们活着 真是种苦难
Oh, Lord, this is an awful time to be alive.
-不 -是的 噢 就是这样的
No. It is. Oh, it is!
不 不是的
No. No.
如果我们早一点相遇的话一定很棒
Wouldn’t it have been lovely if we’d met before?
早一点? 是的
Before we did?Yes.
我想我们会结婚成家 而且有了小孩
We’d have got married and had a house and children.
如果我们要有孩子 尤里 你喜欢男孩还是女孩?
If we’d had children, Yuri, would you have liked a boy or a girl?
我们会发狂的 如果我们那样去想的话
I think we may go mad, if we think about all that.
我会永远那样想的
I shall always think about it.
-今天你要写诗吗? -不 今天不写了
-Will you write today? -No, not today.
卡提雅 来我这儿 亲爱的
Katya!Come to me, darling.
在这儿
They’re here
维克多
Victor!
我们以为那是…
We thought it was…
安静
Quiet.
你们出去留意一点 同志们
I wonder if you’d mind, Comrades?
有一列政♥府♥的火车停在尤立亚金
There’s a train belonging to my government standing in Yuriatin.
为我和我的助理留有座位
It has a carriage for myself and my assistants.
这样就可以舒适而安全地旅行
You would travel in comfort and safety.
毫无疑问 我不会跟你去
There’s no question. I’m not going with you.
没有你 我也不去
I’m not going without you. So, there’s an end to it.
好吧 我要跟尤里·安德列维奇单独谈谈
Well, then, I’ll have to speak to Yuri Andreyevich in private.
-斯特林可夫已经死了 -什么?
Strelnikov is dead.
省下你那些无用的哀悼之词吧
What? Spare me your expressions of regret.
他是一个疯狂的杀人魔王 没人会惋惜
He was a murderous neurotic and no loss to anyone.
你看到这对拉丽莎有什么影响吗?
Do you see how this affects Larissa?
你没有 你这个呆子
You don’t.You’re a fool.
她是斯特林可夫的太太
She’s Strelnikov’s wife.
你想他们为何没有逮捕她? 这是通常的做法
Why do you think they haven’t arrested her? Is this the usual practice?
他们为什么在尤立亚金监视她呢?
Why do you think they had her watched in Yuriatin?
他们是在等待斯特林可夫
They were waiting for Strelnikov.
他们知道他会来找他的太太
If they thought that he would come running to his wife……they didn’t know him.
他们就在这附近5哩的地方抓住他的
They knew him well enough.He was only five miles from here when they caught him.
他是在道路上公开被捕 他没有隐瞒自己的身份
He was arrested on the open road. He didn’t conceal his identity.
他坚持说他叫帕维尔·安季波夫…
Throughout the entire interview, he insisted they call him Pavel Antipov…
这是他的名字 他拒绝承认是斯特林可夫
…which is his right name, and refused to answer to the name of Strelnikov.
在去处决的路上 他从守卫手中夺过一支手♥枪♥
On his way to execution, he took a pistol from one of the guards…
打出了自己的脑浆
…and blew his own brains out.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
-不要告诉拉拉这些 -我想我和你同样地了解拉拉
Don’t tell Lara this.I think I know Lara at least as well as you.
但是你没有看出她的处境 当然也不知道她的打算
But don’t you see her position? She’s served her purpose.
这些人今天来护送我
These men that came with me today as an escort…
他们明天就会为她而来 以一队行刑队的身份而来
…will come for her and the child tomorrow, as a firing squad.
现在我知道你怎么想我 以及为什么
Now, I know exactly what you think of me.And why.
如果你不跟我来 她就不跟我来
But if you’re not coming with me, she’s not coming with me.
那么 你要跟我来吗?
So, are you coming with me?
你接不接受我这种丑陋卑鄙的人的保护呢?
Do you accept the protection of this ignoble Caliban…