一个团体 自称为尤立亚金市革命委员会革命的审判
A body, styling itself.The Yuriatin Committee of Revolutionary Justice…
已经征用了我的房♥屋 以人♥民♥的名义
…has expropriated my house in the name of the people.
很好
Very well.
我也是人♥民♥之一呀
I’m one of the people, too!
不要这样 老爷 他们会叫您反♥革♥命♥份子
Don’t, Your Honor! They’d call it counterrevolution.
爸 不要 彼佳带我们来这儿
-Get out of my way! -Father, don’t!Petya brought us here.
那会害他也变成反♥革♥命♥份子的
That makes him a counterrevolutionary, too.
他们会枪杀反♥革♥命♥份子
They shoot counterrevolutionaries.
那不是本镇的红军 那是森林里的红军 一群游击队
It’s not the Reds in the town, it’s the Reds in the forest.
-游击队 -在这里吗?
-Partisans. -Here?
谁知道? 他们想去哪就去哪 只做他们想做的事
Who knows? They go where they want, and they do what they want.
我们需要的只是一间能遮风的房♥子 彼佳
All we need is a roof, Petya.
以及一块园地 没有地方吗?
And a bit of garden. Is there nowhere?
他们没有查封农夫的田舍
They didn’t lock the cottage.
噢 是的 我们可以整理这儿
Oh, yes, we can manage here.
噢 这火炉还可以用
Oh, the stove works.
我再找几件家具
I’ll find you a few sticks of furniture.
和一些做种子用的马铃薯
And some seed potatoes?
我想把这荒芜的园子恢复起来
I’m afraid the garden is dreadfully run back.
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
干的好 我的孩子
Well done, my boy.
我得说只要找的到俄♥国♥人 就等于你找到了一位农夫
I must say, scratch a Russian and you’ll find a peasant.
-我一直这么说 -哦 你错了
I’ve always said so. Well, you’re wrong.
他工作起来像个农夫 但他不是农夫
He works like a peasant, but he isn’t a peasant.
我不在乎 冬妮娅 真的
I don’t mind, Tonya. Really.
-这样的人生真好 -那当然
-It’s a good life. -It certainly is.
如果你们俩总是回忆过去的好日子 我也并不觉得奇怪
I wouldn’t be surprised if you two didn’t look back on this time as one of your best.
很高兴如我们所期待的能够来到这里 尤里
Awfully glad about the expected new arrival, Yuri.
安娜是出生在这儿的 你知道
Anna was born here, you know.
哦 不 我不知道
Oh, no, I didn’t know that.
嗯 我非常高兴
Well, I’m terribly glad.
啊哈 有一位飞行使者来了
Here’s winged Mercury.
看起来有一点不大高兴
Looks a bit down in the mouth.
进来
Enter.
尤立亚金有什么消息吗?
What news from Yuriatin?
没有猪油 没有糖
There’s no lard, no sugar.
下个星期有油 或许吧
Oil, next week, perhaps.
有面粉 盐 咖啡 和钉子
There’s flour, salt, coffee and nails.
坏消息呢?
Bad news?
噢 天呀 该不会又来一次整肃行动吧
Oh, Lord, not another purge!
没有
No.
斯特林可夫不见了
Strelnikov’s gone.
这不是坏消息
That’s not bad news.
不 他在满洲里 他们说
No. He’s in Manchuria, they say.
这才是新闻
That’s the news.
他们把沙皇枪决了
They’ve shot the tsar.
和他全部的家族
And all his family.
噢 那是一种野蛮行为
Oh, that’s a savage deed.
那是为什么?
What’s it for?
这表明不走回头路
It’s to show there’s no going back.
尤里 你为什么不去尤立亚金呢?
Yuri, why don’t you go to Yuriatin?
是的 你为什么不去呢? 我的孩子 这对你很好呀
Yes, why don’t you, my boy? It’d do you good.
为什么? 尤立亚金有什么呢?
Why? What’s in Yuriatin?
那不是圣彼得堡
It isn’t Petersburg.
在那里有一个像样的小图书馆 如果还在那儿的话
A very decent little library…if it’s still there.
我希望你能去
I wish you would.
不 我想那不会存在的
No, I don’t think so.
总之 路已经被雪封死了
Anyway, the roads are blocked.
日瓦戈
Zhivago?
是的
Yes.
你好吗?
How are you?
你在做什么呢?
What are you doing here?
我们住在瓦雷金诺
We’re at Varykino.
瓦雷金诺?
Varykino?
怎么会在瓦雷金诺?
Why Varykino?
为什么不呢? 我们需要有地方住呀
Why not? We had to go somewhere.
但是 你怎么在这儿
But, here!
我来这儿找我的丈夫 听说他已经死了
I came here to find my husband. The one who was reported killed.
斯特林可夫 我遇到过他
Strelnikov. I met him.
-遇到过他? -是的
Met him?Yes.
你住在这儿有多久了?
How long have you been living here?
大约一年
About a year.
一个人吗?
Alone?
和卡提雅
With Katya.
-现在卡提雅在哪儿呢? -在学校
Where’s Katya now?At school.
冬妮娅和你在一起吗?
Is Tonya with you?
我们全家
All of us.
萨沙?
Sasha?
当然
Of course.
我们怎么办呢?
What are we going to do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
尤里?
Yuri?
还很早 不是吗?
It’s awfully early, isn’t it?
六点半
Half past six.
你在做什么呢?
What are you doing?
没什么 我睡不着
Nothing. Couldn’t sleep.
-有什么事吗? -没有
Is anything the matter?No.
-要我给你泡杯茶吗? -好的 去吧
Shall I get some tea?Yes, do.
哈罗
Hello.
你真笨 我们喊了又喊
You are silly. We called and called.
-是吗 我没有听到 -是的
-Did you? I didn’t hear. -Well, we did.
-哈罗 拉拉 -你好
-Hello, Lara. -Hello.
奥丽亚·彼德洛夫娜怎么样?
How’s Olya Petrovna?
她越来越糟了
She gets worse and worse.
她整个上午教我们CI和算术
She gave us C.I. And arithmetic all morning.
-那是公民教育
-CI? C. I?Civic Instruction.
看
Look.
你画的很好 卡提雅
-That’s very good, Katya. -Thank you.
那是沙皇
It’s the tsar.
沙皇是人♥民♥的敌人
The tsar was an enemy of the people.
嗯 他不知道他是敌人 你知道的
Well, he didn’t know he was an enemy of the people, you know.
他应该知道的 他不知道吗
Well, he should have known, shouldn’t he?
是的 他应该知道
Yes, he should.
奇怪 你不知道CI 你的小儿子没有上学吗?
Fancy not knowing C.I. Doesn’t your little boy go to school?
-午餐 -好
Lunch.Good.
来吧 你这小鬼
Come on, you.
闻闻
Smell.
突然就给我来一拳
This one’s a prize-fighter.
尤里
Yuri!
等一下
Wait a minute.
在这儿
There.
我这就去尤立亚金 亲爱的
I’m going in to Yuriatin, darling…
什么? 现在吗?
What? Now?
是的 我希望找到一些吗♥啡♥ 消毒药
Yes, I want to get some morphine, disinfectant…
我不需要吗♥啡♥
I shan’t need morphine.
你怎么知道呢?
You never know.
至少我今天不需要
Well, I shan’t need it today.
不 产期很接近了 我有预感
No. But, it’s pretty close. I hadn’t realized it.
-你要在天黑前回家吗? -我会早点回来的
-You’ll be back before it’s dark? -Long before.
好的 好的 我的亲爱的
Yes, yes, my darling.
做你应该做的事吧
Do what’s best.
我不再来了
I’m not coming back.
我明白
I understand.
再也不回来了 拉拉
But, never, Lara.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你相信我吗?
Do you believe me?
医生同志 我们需要一个医务人员
Comrade Doctor, I need a medical officer.
对不起 我有太太与小孩在瓦雷金诺
Sorry. I have a wife and child in Varykino.
还有一位在尤立亚金的情妇
And a mistress in Yuriatin.
医生同志 我们是红军的游击队
Comrade Medical Officer, we are Red Partisans…