No, Christine, but I am dying.
对了
Right.
好吧
Right.
好 好吧
Yeah. All right. Okay.
我从没见过这样的伤口
I’ve never seen a wound like this.
你被什么刺伤了
What were you stabbed with?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-我现在得消失了 -什么
– I’m gonna have to vanish now. – No, what?
别让我死 好吗
Keep me alive, will you?

Okay!

Okay.
糟了
Oh shit!
醒醒 醒醒
Come on, come on.
斯蒂芬 醒醒
Stephen, come on.
再电我一次
Hit me again!
别这样
Stop doing that!
提高电压 再电我一次
Up the voltage and hit me again.
-不 你的心脏跳了 -照做吧
– No, your heart is beating! – Just do it!
天啊
Oh my God.
天啊
Oh god! Oh god!
-你没事吧 -嗯
– Are you ok? – Yeah.
好了
Okay.
过了这么久 你突然出现
After all this time, you just show up here,
魂体飞出身体
flying out of your body?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也想你
I missed you too, by the way.
我给你发了邮件 你从来不回
I wrote you emails, but you never responded.
为什么要回
Why would I?
克里斯汀 我太抱歉了
Christine, I am so, so sorry.
我为一切道歉 你说得对
For all of it. I mean, you were right,
我是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥ 我对你太不好了
I was a complete asshole. I treated you so horribly
你应得到更好的对待
and you deserved so much more.
别说了 你显然是受惊了
Stop. You… you’re clearly in shock.
到底怎么回事
I mean, what the hell is happening?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
西药没能治好我后
Well, after Western medicine failed me,
我去了东方 最终来到加德满都
I headed East, and I ended up in Kathmandu.
-加德满都 -对
– Kathmandu? – Yeah.
鲍勃·西格歌♥里唱的那个
What, like the Bob Seger song?
1975年的《美丽失意者》A面
1975, Beautiful Loser, side A. Yeah.
然后我去了一个叫卡马塔奇的地方
And then, I went to a place called Kamar-Taj
跟一位叫古一法师的人
and I talked to someone
聊了聊 然后
called the Ancient One, and…
-所以你加入了邪教 -不是
– So you joined a cult. – No, I didn’t.
不算是
Not exactly. No. I mean,
他们确实教我挖掘
they did teach me to tap into powers
我之前闻所未闻的能量
that I never even knew existed.
-听起来就像是邪教 -不是邪教
– Yeah, that sounds like a cult. – It’s not a cult.
-邪教♥徒♥就会这么说 -不
– Well, that’s what a cultist would say. – Oh, no.
等等 斯蒂芬
Wait, Stephen, wait.
你想做什么
What do you think you’re doing?
邪教集♥会♥我要迟到了
I’m late for a cult meeting.
-简直是疯了 -是啊
– This is insane. – Yeah.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你能跟我说实话吗
Can you tell me the truth?
一位强大的魔法师
Well, a powerful sorcerer,
把自己献给了一个远古实体
who gave himself over to an ancient entity
他能打破物理法则
Can bend the very laws of physics,
还拼命想杀了我
tried very hard to kill me,
但我把他铐在格林尼治村了
but I left him chained up in Greenwich Village,
回到那个地方最快的办法是走传送门
and the quickest way back there is through a dimensional gateway
我在清洁间开了一个
that I opened up in the mop closet.
好吧 不说算了
Okay. Don’t tell me. Fine.
我真的得走了
Really do have to go.
斯特兰奇
Strange!
你没事
You’re okay.
相对而言 是的 我没事
A relative term, but yeah, I’m okay.
悬浮斗篷
The Cloak of Levitation.
它找上你了
It came to you.
了不起
No minor feat.
它可花心了
It’s a fickle thing.
他逃走了
He’s escaped.
-卡西利亚斯 -对
– Kaecilius? – Yeah.
他能随意折叠空间和物质
He can fold space and matter at will.
他能在镜像次元外折叠物质
He folds matter outside the mirror dimension?
-在真实世界中 -对
– In the real world? – Yeah.
-还有几个 -两个
– How many more? – Two.
我把一个丢在了沙漠里
I stranded one in the desert.
-另一个呢 -他的尸体就在大厅里
– And the other? – His body’s in the hall.
多拉姆法师在门厅里
Master Drumm is in the foyer.
他被带回卡马塔奇了
He’s been taken back to Kamar-Taj.
伦敦圣殿沦陷了
The London Sanctum has fallen.
只剩下纽约和香港的
Only New York and Hong Kong remain now
来抵御黑暗次元
to shield us from the Dark Dimension.
你保卫了遭受袭击的纽约圣殿
You defended the New York Sanctum from attack.
这里的法师走了 需要一位新的
With its Master gone, it needs another,
斯特兰奇法师
Master Strange.

No.
我是斯特兰奇博士
It is Dr. Strange.
不是斯特兰奇法师[硕士]或斯特兰奇先生
Not Master Strange, not Mr. Strange,
是斯特兰奇博士
Doctor Strange.
我成为医生时 曾发誓不伤害他人
When I became a doctor, I swore an oath to do no harm.
而我刚刚就杀了一个人 我不会做第二次了
And I have just killed a man! I’m not doing that again.
我当医生是为了救人而非杀人
I became a doctor to save lives, not take them.
你当医生主要是为了救一条生命
You become a doctor to save one life above all others.
你自己的
Your own.
还是能看穿我 是吧
Still seeing through me, are you?
我看到的是我一直所见的
I see what I’ve always seen.
你过于膨胀的自我
Your overinflated ego.
你想回到之前 你能够掌控一切的妄想
You want to go back to the delusion that you can control anything,
甚至掌控死亡
even death,
然而没人能控制死亡
which no one can control.
伟大的斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇博士也不行
Not even the great doctor Stephen Strange.
多玛姆也不行
Not even Dormammu?
他能让人永生
He offers immortality.
正是我们对死亡的恐惧给了多玛姆生命
It’s our fear of death that gives Dormammu life.
-他以此为食 -正如你以他为食
– He feeds off it. – Like you feed on him?
你跟我说掌控死亡
You talk to me about controlling death.
我知道你是怎么做的
Well, I know how you do it.
我看过了《卡里奥斯特罗之书》里缺失的法事
I’ve seen the missing rituals from the book of Cagliostro.
千万当心你接下来要说的话 博士
Measure your next words very carefully, doctor.
因为你可能不喜欢听吗
Because you might not like them?
因为你可能不知道你在说什么
Because you may not know of what you speak.
-他在说什么 -我在说她的长命
– What is he talking about? – I’m talking about her long life.
她不死的缘由
The source of her immortality.
她从黑暗次元汲取能量来维持生命
She draws power from the Dark Dimension to stay alive.
那不是真的
That’s not true.
我见过那些法事 想明白了
I’ve seen the rituals, worked them out.
我知道你是怎么做的
I know how you do it.
等他们重组 狂热信徒就会回来
Once they regroup, the zealots will be back.
你们会需要支援
You’ll need reinforcements.
她不是你以为的那样
She is not who you think she is.
你没资格那么说
You don’t have the right to say that.
你不知道她肩上担负的责任
You’ve no idea the responsibility that rests upon her shoulders.
对 我也不想知道
No, and I don’t want to know.
-你是个懦夫 -因为我不是个杀手吗
– You’re a coward. – Because I’m not a killer?
狂热信徒会把我们统统消灭
These zealots will snuff us all out,
而你却不能振作起来 先消灭他们
and you can’t muster the strength to snuff them first?
-你以为我刚刚做了什么 -你救了你自己
– What do you think I just did? – You saved your own life!
然后像只受伤的狗一样不停抱怨
And then whined about it like a wounded dog.
而你就能轻松做到吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!