What?
-顺从吧 斯蒂芬 -不不 不要
– Surrender, Stephen. – No, no!!! Don’t!
-新来的怎么样了 -即将见分晓
– How’s our new recruit? – We shall see.
随时了
Any second now.
不会吧 又来
No, not again.
或许我该…
Maybe I should…
-斯蒂芬 -王
– Stephen. – Wong.
-你要什么 斯特兰奇 -魂体投射的书
– What do you want, Strange? – Books on astral projection.
-你还没准备好 -放马过来 碧昂斯
– You’re not ready for that. – Try me, Beyonce.
得了 你听说过她吧 她可是大腕啊
Come on. You’ve heard of her. She’s a huge star, right?
你笑过吗
Do you ever laugh?
得了 把书给我吧
Come on, just give me the book.
不行
No.
就在这个房♥间 你曾求我教你
Once, in this room, you begged me to let you learn.
如今我却听说 你质疑所有教导
Now I’m told you question every lesson,
而更喜欢自学
prefering to teach yourself.
就在这个房♥间 你曾要我睁开眼睛
Once, in this room, you told me to open my eyes.
如今我却听说 要盲目遵守毫无道理的规矩
Now I’m being told to blindly accept rules that make no sense.
比如不能在图书馆里开传送门吗
Like the rule against conjuring a gateway in the library?
王打我小报告
Wong told on me?
你的魔法法术进步很快
You’re advancing quickly with your sorcery skills.
你需要一个安全的地方练习咒语
You need a safe space to practice your spells.
你现在处于镜像次元中
You are now inside the Mirror Dimension.
永恒存在但不会被发觉
Ever present but undetected.
这里的事不会影响真实世界
The real world isn’t affected by what happens here.
我们在镜像次元中训练 监视
We use the Mirror Dimension to train, surveil,
也会用它来控制威胁
and sometimes to contain threats.
千万不要没戴悬戒被困在这里
You don’t wanna be stuck in here without your sling ring.
等等 抱歉 你刚说的威胁是什么意思
Hold on. Sorry, what do you mean, threats?
了解无穷的多元宇宙
Learning of an infinite multiverse
就也要了解无尽的危险
includes learning of infinite dangers.
如果我把所有你尚不知道的东西都告诉你
And if I told you everything else that you don’t already know,
你只会仓皇逃跑
you’d run from here in terror.
话说 她究竟有多老
So, just how ancient is she?
没人知道至尊法师的年龄
No one knows the age of the Sorcerer Supreme.
只知道她是凯尔特人 从不提起往事
Only that she is Celtic and never talks about her past.
你不了解她还追随她
You follow her even though you don’t know?
我知道她坚定不移 却又高深莫测
I know that she’s steadfast, but unpredictable.
无情 却有仁爱之心
Merciless, yet kind.
是她成就了如今的我
She made me what I am.
相信你的导师
Trust your teacher.
切勿迷失方向
And don’t lose your way.
-像卡西利亚斯那样吗 -对
– Like Kaecilius? – That’s right.
你认识他
You knew him.
他刚来时 失去了所有挚爱之人
When he first came to us, he’d lost everyone he ever loved.
他悲痛欲绝
He was a grieving, broken man,
在魔法中寻找答案
searching for answers in the mystic arts.
他是个才华横溢的学生 但自傲又顽固
A brilliant student, but he was proud, headstrong.
他质疑古一法师 排斥我们的教导
He questioned the Ancient One, rejected our teaching.
他离开了卡马塔奇
He left Kamar-Taj.
他的门徒如羊群般跟随
His disciples followed him like sheep
被伪教义迷惑
seduced by false doctrine.
-他偷了一个禁忌法事 对吗 -对
– He stole the forbidden ritual, right? – Yes.
那是干什么的
What did it do?
别再问问题了
No more questions.
-那是什么 -这也是问题
– What’s that? – That’s a question.
这是个法器
This is a relic.
有些魔法太过强大 无法维持
Some magic is too powerful to sustain,
我们唯有将其注入物件之中
so we imbue objects with it.
让它们去承受我们承受不了的负担
Allowing them to take the strain we can not.
这
This
就是生命法庭权杖
is the Staff of the Living Tribunal.
有很多法器
There are many relics.
瓦图姆魔杖
The Wand of Watoomb.
佛多之靴
The Vaulting Boots of Valtorr.
真是朗朗上口 对吧
Really just roll off the tongue, don’t they?
我什么时候能有自己的法器
When do I get my relic?
-等你准备好 -我觉得我准备好了
– When you’re ready. – I think I’m ready.
法器觉得你准备好了 你才算准备好了
You’re ready when the relic decides you’re ready.
现在
For now,
变出一个武器来吧
conjure a weapon.
好吧
All right.
战斗
Fight!
就好像你命系于此
Fight like your life depended on it!
因为有一天 或许真会如此
Because one day, it may.
王
Wong?
好了
Okay.
首先 打开阿戈摩托之眼
First, open the Eye of Agamotto.
好吧
All right.
我的天
Oh my.
能不能…
What if…
多玛姆
Dormammu.
黑暗次元
The Dark Dimension.
永生
Eternal life?
怎么…
What the…
停下
Stop!!!
干涉时空连续性是大忌
Tampering with continuum probabilitie is forbidden!
我只是…在照书上的指示操作
I… I wa… I was just doing exactly what it said in the book!
那进行法事的危险
And what did the book say
书上是怎么说的呢
about the dangers of performing that ritual?
我不知道 我还没看到那儿
I don’t know. I hadn’t gotten to that part yet.
操纵时间会创建出时间分支
Temporal manipulations can create branches in time.
不稳定的次元开口
Unstable dimensional openings.
空间悖论 时间循环
Spatial paradoxes! Time loops!!!
你想被困在一遍遍重复的时间段里吗
You wanna get stuck reliving the same moment over, and over, forever,
或是存在完全被抹去
or never having existed at all?
警告真的应该放在咒语前
Really should put the warnings before the spell.
你的好奇心可能会害死你
Your curiosity could have gotten you killed.
你不是在操纵时空连续性
You weren’t manipulating the space-time continuum,
而是在破坏它
you were breaking it.
我们不打破自然法则
We do not tamper with natural law.
而是保卫它
We defend it.
你怎么做到的
How did you even do that?
你从哪学到的理解它所需要的
Where did you learn the litany of spells required
冗长的咒语
to even understand it?
我过目不忘
I’ve got a photographic memory.
所以才能同时拿到医学和哲学博士学位
That’s how I got my M.D. and Ph.D. at the same time.
你刚刚做到的
What you just did
需要的不仅是好记性
takes more than a good memory.
你就是为魔法而生的
You were born for the mystic arts.
-但我的手还在抖 -暂时还在抖
– And yet, my hands still shake. – For now, yes.
-不会永远如此吗 -我们不是先知
– Not forever? – We’re not prophets.
你们什么时候才肯告诉我 我们是什么
When are you gonna start telling me what we are?
复仇者那样的英雄
While heroes like the Avengers
保护世界免受实体伤害
protect the world from physical dangers,
而我们法师捍卫世界 抵御魔法威胁
we sorcerers safeguard it against more mystical threats.
古一法师是最新一位继承了至尊法师头衔的人
The Ancient One is the latest in a long line of Sorcerers Supreme.
他们可追溯至千百年前的魔法鼻祖
Going back thousands of years to the father of the mystic arts,
全能的阿戈摩托
the mighty Agamotto.
就是那个创造了被你鲁莽借用的魔眼法器的法师
Same sorcerer who created the eye you so recklessly borrowed.
阿戈摩托在魔力强的地方造了三座圣殿
Agamotto built 3 Sanctums in places of power,
这些地方如今都是大城市
where great cities now stand.
那扇门通往香港圣殿
That door leads to the Hong Kong Sanctum,
那扇通往纽约圣殿
that door to the New York Sanctum.
那扇通往伦敦圣殿
That one, to the London Sanctum.
三座圣殿一起
Together, the Sanctums
生成了一面保护世界的盾牌
generate a protective shield around our world.
圣殿保护世界
The Sanctums protect the world,
我们法师保护圣殿
and we sorcerers protect the Sanctums.
抵御什么
From what?
其他次元里威胁我们宇宙的存在