你觉得我不该赶他走吗
You think I was wrong to cast him out?
五小时了 他还在你门口
5 hours later, he’s still on your doorstep.
他身上有股力量
There’s a strength to him.
顽固 自负 野心…我都见过
Stubbornness, arrogance, ambition… I’ve seen it all before.
他让你想起了卡西利亚斯吗
He reminds you of Kaecilius?
我不能再教另一个天赋异禀的学生学会强大♥法♥术
I cannot lead another gifted student to power,
再看着他被黑暗吞噬
only to lose him to the darkness.
我就没有那样
You didn’t lose me.
我想获得力量 打败敌人
I wanted the power to defeat my enemies.
你给了我力量打败心魔
You gave me the power to defeat my demons.
并遵守自然法则
And to live within the natural law.
我们永远不能摆脱心魔 莫多
We never lose our demons, Mordo.
我们只能学会抑制它们
We only learn to live above them.
被偷的几页书还在卡西利亚斯手上
Kaecilius still has the stolen pages.
如果他成功破解 就能毁灭我们所有人
If he deciphers them, he could bring ruin upon us all.
黑暗的日子可能就要到来
There may be dark days ahead.
卡马塔奇或许用得上斯特兰奇这样的人
Perhaps Kamar-Taj could use a man like Strange.
别把我挡在外面
Don’t shut me out.
我没别的地方可去了
I haven’t got anywhere else to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
洗澡
Bathe.
休息
Rest.
或是冥想
Meditate…
如果你可以的话
if you can.
古一法师会派人来找你的
The Ancient One will send for you.
这是什么 我的咒语吗
What’s this? My mantra?
是无线动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥密♥码♥
The Wi-Fi password.
我们又不是野蛮人
We’re not savages.
我爱你多深
~
克里斯汀
魔法的语言和人类文明一样古老
The language of the mystic arts is as old as civilization.
古代的法师
The sorcerers of antiquity
把这种语言的使用称为”咒语”
called the use of this language “Spells”.
但如果这个词有违你的现代思维
But if that word offends your modern sensibilities,
你可以把它称作”程序”
you can call it a “Program”.
它是塑造了现实的源代码
The source code that shapes reality.
我们汲取能量
We harness energy
来自多元宇宙其他次元的能量
drawn from other dimensions of the multiverse,
来施咒
to cast spells,
变出护盾
to conjure shields
和武器
and weapons
创造魔法
to make magic.
但是
But…
即使我的手指可以做到
even if my fingers could do that,
我的手也只是在胡乱挥舞而已
my hands would just be waving in the air. I mean,
我怎么才能达到你那种程度呢
how do I get from here to there?
那你是如何能连接断裂的神经
How did you get to reattach severed nerves, and
一节一节地修复人的脊椎呢
put a human spine back together bone by bone?
多年的学习和练习
Study and practice. Years of it.
-斯特兰奇先生 -叫我斯蒂芬就好
– Mr. Strange. – Stephen, please.
-那你是 -王
– And you are? – Wong.

Wong.
就单一个王吗
Just Wong?
就像 阿黛尔
Like… Adele?
或者 亚里士多德
Or… Aristotle.
德雷克
Drake.
博诺
Bono.
阿姆
Eminem.
《幻日之书》
The Book of the Invisible Sun.
《新天文学》
Astronomia Nova.
《统御法典》
Codex Imperium.
《所罗门钥匙》
Key of Solomon.
-你全都看完了吗 -对
– You finished all of this? – Yup.
-跟我来 -好
– Come with me. – All right.
这个区域仅对法师开放
This section is for Masters only.
但如果有我的允许 其他人也可以看
But at my discretion, others may use it.
从《马克西姆的启蒙》开始看吧
We should start with Maxim’s Primer.
你的梵文怎么样
How’s your Sanskrit?
我谷歌♥翻译用得挺溜
I’m fluent in Google Translate.
吠陀 古典梵语
Vedic, classical Sanskrit.
那些是什么
What are those?
古一法师的私人收藏
The Ancient One’s private collection.
所以禁止阅览吗
So they’re forbidden?
卡马塔奇没有禁止阅览的知识
No knowledge in Kamar-Taj is forbidden.
只有个别禁施的法术
Only certain practices.
除了至尊法师
Those books are far too advanced
那些书对其他人来说太过深奥
for anyone other than the Sorcerer Supreme.
这本书有缺页
This one’s got pages missing.
那是《卡里奥斯特罗之书》 是研究时间的
That’s the Book of Cagliostro. A study of time.
一个前法师偷走了一个法事
One of the rituals was stolen by a former Master.
是个狂热信徒 叫卡西利亚斯
The zealot, Kaecilius.
他还把前任图书管♥理♥员♥吊了起来
Just after he strung up the former librarian,
并砍下了他的首级
and relieved him of his head.
现在我来守卫这些书
I am now the guardian of these books.
所以如果再有一本藏书被偷
So if a volume from this collection should be stolen again,
我都会知道
I’d know it.
你还不及离开这里就会没命
And you’d be dead before you ever left the compound.
那如果只是逾期了呢
What if it’s just overdue? You know?
会有什么逾期费吗 打个伤残什么的
Any… late fees I should know about? Maiming, perhaps.
知道吗 以前大家都觉得我很幽默呢
You know, people used to think that I was funny.
他们是你的手下吗
Did they work for you?
好吧 跟你谈话真愉快
All right. Well, it’s been lovely talking to you,
谢谢你给我找书 给我讲恐怖故事
thank you for the books and for the horrifying story and
并对我进行人身威胁
for the threat upon my life.
现在我们将得到力量消灭背叛我们的人
We will now receive the power to destroy the one who betrayed us.
也是背叛世界的人
The one who betrays the world.
掌握悬戒是学习魔法必不可少的
Mastery of the sling ring is essential to the mystic arts.
悬戒让我们可以在多元宇宙中穿行
They allow us to travel throughout the multiverse.
你所要做的就是集中精神
All you need to do is focus.
去想象
Visualize.
在脑海中勾勒出目的地
See the destination in your mind.
目光超越你面前的世界
Look beyond the world in front of you.
想象出每个细节
Imagine every detail.
画面越清晰 召唤传送门就会
The clearer the picture, the quicker, and easier,
越快 越容易
the gateway will come.
停下
And stop.
我想和斯特兰奇先生单独谈谈
I would like a moment alone with Mr. Strange.
没问题
Of course.
-都怪我的手 -这和你的手无关
– My hands. – It’s not about your hands.
这怎么会和我的手无关
How is this not about my hands?
哈密尔法师
Master Hamir.
有劳了 哈密尔法师
Thank you, Master Hamir.
你无法打得河流服从你
You cannot beat a river into submission.
你得顺应它的流势
You have to surrender to its current,
化其力量为己用
and use its power as your own.
我要放弃掌控 才能掌控它吗
I… I control it by surrendering control?
那根本没道理啊
That doesn’t make any sense.
并非凡事都有道理 也并非都必须有道理
Not everything does. Not everything has to.
你的智力引领了你的人生
Your intellect has taken you far in life.
但它不会让你更进一步了
But it will take you no further.
顺从吧 斯蒂芬
Surrender, Stephen.
放下你的自负
Silence your ego
你的力量才会显现
and your power will rise.
跟我来
Come with me.
-等等 这是不是… -珠穆朗玛峰
– Wait. Is this… – Everest.
-真美 -没错
– Beautiful. – Yeah, right.
很美 很冷 但…很美
Beautiful. Freezing, but… beautiful.
在这种温度下 人只能存活30分钟
At this temperature, a person can last for 30 minutes
-然后就会永久丧失身体机能 -太好了
– before suffering permanent loss of function. – Great.
但前两分钟内你大概就会休克
But you’ll likely go into shock within the first 2.
什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!