Just don’t let him stick that thing up my–Hello!
听听它的肺
Let’s listen to those lungs, shall we?
温度计快滑下去了
I’m gonna swallow the thermometer…
但不是从嘴里
and I don’t mean in my mouth.
把温度计拉出来一点
Maybe I should pull that out a little bit.
别碰
Don’t touch that.
滑进去了,全进去了
It’s going south for the winter.
明白吗?
See, I have to interpret…
我必须解读狗为何呻♥吟♥
What the dog is moaning about.
解读什么?
What’s to interpret?
温度计在我屁♥股♥里
There’s a thermometer. It’s in my butt.
再一分钟 -什么?
It’ll be over in a minute. -What?
是的
Yes?
进去了,刚从屁♥股♥滑进去了
There it goes. Butt just swallowed it.
医生,也许…
Doctor, I’m just guessing…
你的温度计可能不见了
but I think you might have lost your thermometer.
真的不见了
Well, it’s gone.
有3种方式解决
I have three options. -[Passes gas]
第一种是手直接伸进去拿
One, I can manually retrieve it.
他说什么?
What’s he saying?
这显然太折磨人了
He wants to retrieve it manually.
下一个
Pass.
第二种是用泻药,等它自己滑出来
Two, give the dog a laxative and wait it out.
第三种是开刀取出
And three, surgically remove it.
泻药或开刀? -泻药!
A laxative or surgery. -Laxative!
给它泻药好了
Why don’t you just give him a laxative?
或许一会儿就会出来的
It’d probably come out later.
那没有用的
Never works.
那怎么办?
So, what would you suggest?
我要直接用手伸进去拿
I’d like to go in manually.
要开始了
There we go.
我的天!这不太好
Oh, my Lord! Aah! This is not good!
太惨了,带我回家
Oh! Lassie, go home!
怎么会有人想当兽医?
Why on earth would a guy… go into a line of work like that?
好了,走吧,下车
That’s it for you. Hit the road.
什么?我可是你的宠物
What? But I’m your pet.
你不是我的宠物
You are not my pet.
我可不想养你这么麻烦的宠物
I wouldn’t get one as annoying as you.
滚出去
Now get out.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
你救我出来,我已经很感激了
You sprung me from the joint, you fixed me up, I’m thankful.
走吧 -别替我担心
Yeah, just go. -Don’t worry about me.
我就走,再也不烦你
I’ll just be going down the road… disappearing without a trace.
但愿不会有车撞着我 还好没其他的狗
I hope a car doesn’t hit me. Oh, well, one less dog.
我是杜立德 -嗨,老爸
Dolittle. -Hi, Daddy.
宝贝,你好吗?
Hey, baby, how you doing?
去露营前能再见到你吗?
Am I gonna see you before I go to camp?
我会设法如你愿的
Honey, I’m really working on it.
走开
Ruff! Ruff! Get out of here!
老爸,是狗在叫吗?
Ruff! -Is that a dog?
对,是狗在叫
Yeah, that’s a dog.
妈,你能猜到 老爸会买♥♥狗给我吗?
Mommy, guess what. Daddy got me a dog.
不,我没…
No, no, no. -Hey.
老爸可没… -你最近就在忙这个?
Daddy didn’t– -That what you’ve been up to?
还是被你发现了
Oh, you caught me.
干吗?我过敏
What? I have allergies.
我们营地见
Yeah, I guess well see you at camp.
爷爷,老爸送给我一只狗
Grandpa, Daddy got me a dog!
真不敢相信,我会拥有属于自己的狗
Can you believe it? My own dog.
你叫什么名字?
They’re gonna want to know your name.
我没名字
I don’t have one.
那我们就得给你取个名字
We’re gonna have to think of one.
让我想想,有个女孩曾叫我…
Let me see, a little girl once called me…
妈,不要这只,行吗?
“Please, mommy, not him.” How about that?
不行
Nah, that’s not gonna work.
你有红色的毛,就叫露西吧?
You got red hair. How about Lucy?
露西,好名字,我喜欢
Yes, I like that. Lucy.
好名字,还有一个问题,我是公狗
Good name. Yeah, just one problem. I’m a guy.
是吗?那就叫吉利好了
Really? How about Lucky?
太好了,我叫吉利
Perfect. Lucky, yes. Hi, I’m Lucky.
好,吉利,我喜欢
Hey, it works on two levels. I love it.
老爸
Daddy!
对我女儿好一点
That’s my daughter. Be nice.
你送我狗,好可爱
Oh, you got me a dog! He’s adorable!
好可爱的狗
Oh, you’re such a cute dog!
它叫什么?
What’s his name?
它叫吉利
His name is Lucky.
会什么把戏?
Does he do any tricks?
用温度计玩把戏
He does a neat trick with a thermometer that’s funny.
嘿,宝贝
Hey, baby. -Hey, baby.
你送她一条狗
You got her a dog.
全家人的狗
I got us a dog.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
先把你安顿好
Let’s get you all set up.
看看这门上有只兔子,真可爱
Oh, look at this nice rabbit on your door.
不错吧?
Isn’t that nice?
不错不错
Oh, this is nice.
有趣的木屋
What a fun cabin!
好新鲜的空气
Oh. Oh! You smell the air here?
这地方真不错,好棒的营区
What a wonderful place. what a wonderful camp.
爸,我能跟你们和吉利回家吗?
Daddy, can I go home with you and Lucky?
玛雅
Hey, Maya…
我们签个协议
look, here’s the deal.
你在这好好玩,狗就属于你
You stay here for a little while… have a great time, then Lucky’s all yours.
3个星期太久了,能否…
Three weeks is a long time. Couldn’t I just go home–
露营才有狗
No camp, no dog.
好吧,我留下来露营
OK, I’ll stay.
你会过的很开心的
You’re gonna have a great time.
你长大后就会感激我的
When you get older, you’re gonna thank me…
因为会结识很多朋友,相信我
because you’ll have so many friends. You’ll see.
你会懂的
You’ll see.
怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
车开得好快
Everything’s going by so fast.
别吐在车上
Don’t you dare throw up in this car.
你在看些什么?
What are you looking at?
路上的线都连起来了
The lines on the road. They’re just whipping by.
线…线…
Lines. Line, line, line, line, line, line.
别专注地看近物,往远处看
Don’t focus on something so close. Look at something further away.
好吧
OK.
树…树…
Tree, tree, tree, tree, tree… tree, tree, tree, tree–Ohh!
先生,你能不能…
Just, sir, could you just–
谁想到
[Chuckles] Who knew?
他不但听懂我的话
Not only could he understand me…
他还是医生,看
but it turns out he’s a doctor. Look!
一点疤痕也没有
Not even a scar.
本来很痛,还好有他帮我
And it hurt so bad. I don’t know what I would have done without him.
累死了
Oh, what a day. Ohh.
你肌肉都僵硬了
You have knots all over the place.
我累死了
I’m all messed up. I’m falling apart.
舒服吗?
How’s that feel?
亲爱的老婆
Oh, Mrs. Dolittle.
是的,宝贝
Yeah, baby!
请等一下,好吗?
Excuse me one second, OK?
就一会
Excuse me just one second.
干什么? -走
What? -Let’s go.
真小气
What a gyp.
给我一点隐私,可以吗?
You mind if I have a little privacy, please?
人类也看我们交♥配♥
But it’s fine when people watch us do it, huh?
还拿水泼我们
Fine to turn on the garden hose.
要我教你几招吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!