No, I escaped. Of course they know I left.
是他们让我出院的,我好多了
They released me. They told me I was better…
该回家和家人待在一起
time to come home and spend time with my family.
不想跟我说话?
Ahem. Are you not talking to me?
真的没事?
You’re sure you’re OK?
我很好
Oh, yeah. I’m fine.
我好怕,不知你何时才能回来
I got scared wondering when you were coming home.
没事了,我回来了,我很好
Well, I’m back, and I’m fine…
一切都会和往常一样
and everything’s gonna be like the old days.
我知道你在干嘛
I know what you’re doing.
既然你要玩这种游戏
Two can play that game.
那好吧,我也不理你
I don’t have to listen to you, either.
亲爱的,我想我们应该…
Honey, maybe we should
把那只狗送走
get rid of that dog.
我不要听! 竟然空着手回来!
I ain’t listening! Coming home empty-handed!
别告诉我疯人院没礼品店
Don’t tell me there wasn’t a gift shop at the loony bin!
黛安,通知放射室
Diane, please call down to radiology…
我要葛太太的X光片
and get me the x-rays on Mr. Galvin.
另外,通知再太太改约3:15
Also, check with Mrs. Rivers. and see if she can switch her appointment to 3:15.
我要找金谈一下
I may need to call in Gene for a consultation.
好的,医生
Yes, Doctor.
金,3:15 有空吗?
Gene, can you check your schedule and see… if you have time for a 3:15 consult?
没问题
Sure.
很好,马克,费曼的报告出来了吗?
Good. Mark, get back any tests on Mr. Freeman?
我想下午应该会好
I think they’re coming in this afternoon.
好,通知我一声,好吗?
Good. Keep me informed, OK?
医生,我的嘴需要整形吗?
Doc, do you think I should get my beak done?
嘘! -嗨!
Fshh! -Hey!
通知管♥理♥员♥加装纱窗
Call somebody from maintenance for permanent screens… or some traps.
这里是医院不是动物园
This is a doctors’office, not a zoo.
他没事了
He’s back!
我们要发财了
We’re gonna be rich!
它住这
This is where he lives…
这是它的健身房♥
and this is where he exercises.
它跳有氧舞蹈吗?
Does he do aerobics?
天竺鼠律操
Guinea pig aerobics.
嗨,把它弄走
Let’s get this show–Hey, put that thing away.
没时间了,你会弄脏衣服的
We don’t have time. You’ll get your dress dirty.
爸,帮个忙,不能迟到
Pop, will you help out, please?
洛尼也想去
Rodney wants to come.
绝对不行,洛尼不能去
Absolutely not. Rodney cannot come.
这可是记者招待会
This is a press conference for people.
不让洛尼去,我也不去
No Rodney, no way.
你跟它说,它会听你的
You tell him he can’t come. He’ll listen to you.
不,我不会跟她说的
I’m not going to tell him he can’t come.
帮个忙
Help out.
爸,快点
Come on, Pops.
我告诉你个秘密
Can I tell you a secret?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
当妈告诉我老爸的事
When Mommy told me what happened to Daddy…
我一点都不害怕,相反我很高兴
I wasn’t afraid, I was happy…
因为我相信他能跟动物交流
because I believed he could talk to animals.
我希望老爸跟我一样怪
I wanted Dad to be weird like me.
我这样想错了吗?
Is that wrong?
不,没错
No. No, it’s not wrong.
有时候我觉得老爸不太喜欢我
Sometimes I don’t think he likes me very much.
亲爱的,他爱你
Honey, he loves you.
我知道他爱我
I know he loves me…
但我觉得他不喜欢我
but I don’t think he likes me…
我真的希望他喜欢我
and I really want him to.
我愿意听他的话,爷爷
I gonna try to do things his way, Grandpa…
我不再做那些蠢实验了
and stop doing these stupid experiments.
不,玛雅
No, Maya.
别中断你的实验
Don’t stop your experiments.
有时候…爸爸们也是需要改变的
Sometimes, daddies are the ones who need to change.
我去停车
Let me park this car.
好的,我们走,孩子们
All right. Come on, girls.
玛雅,我可以跟你说句话吗?
Maya, let me talk to you a second.
她马上就进去
She’ll be in there in a second.
好的
OK.
嗨,听好
Hey, listen…
我不觉得孵天鹅蛋很蠢
I don’t think your egg is a stupid idea.
相反我觉得那很酷
I think it’s kind of cool.
你真的这样觉得吗? -没错
You do? -Yes, I do.
你充满了好奇心并富有创造力
You have curiosity and a lot of good ideas…
所以这让你很特别
and that’s what makes you special.
你是说我怪?
You mean weird.
不是怪,是特别
I didn’t say weird. I said special.
怪也不是坏事
Being weird is not such a bad thing.
历史上有很多伟人都很怪
A lot of great people were considered weird… When they came on the scene.
比如说
Like who?
太多了,比如爱因斯坦
Lots of people. Albert Einstein.
他那杂乱的头发
When he showed up with his crazy hair…
就让大家觉得他很怪
people thought he was weird.
聪明的人总是很怪
A guy that smart was weird to people.
当拳王阿里站在擂台上
Muhammad Ali. When he showed up on the scene…
对着周围的人说他要击倒对手
saying what round he was gonna knock out people in…
并嚷着:“我是最棒的!”时
and screaming, “I’m the greatest…”
人们也觉得他怪得离谱
people thought that was super weird.
圣徒娇安听到福音
And Joan of Arc. She heard voices.
像你一样?
Like you, Dad?
对,像我一样
Yeah, like me.
听好,我要告诉你的是
But listen, this is what I’m trying to tell you.
无论如何,做你自己
No matter what happens, you be who you are…
爱你自己
and you love who you are…
因为我爱你
because I love you.
亲一个
Gimme a kiss.
爸,你好伟大
You know, Dad, you’re a great person.
谢谢 -也很怪
Thank you. -And a weird one, too.
待会见 -好的
See you inside. -OK.
刚才真感人
[Sniff] That was beautiful, man.
嗨,吉利,你怎么在这?
Hey, Lucky, what are you doing here?
有手纸吗?
Do you have a tissue?
在后面,袋子里
Yes, I do–right in the back in that pocket over there.
抱歉,刚才在家没理你
Listen, I’m sorry I ignored you back at the house.
你说要做自己,有道理
You said, “Be who you are,” and you were right.
你让我找回了失去的自我
You put me back in touch with a part of me I’d forgotten.
你先停一下,我有话要说
Could you take it easy? I’m trying to say something.
那就快说呀
Then just say it.
我在说啊
I’m trying to say it.
你认为我要说什么?
What do you think I’m trying to say?
吉利,我爱你
“I love you, Lucky.”
非也
No, that’s not what I’m trying to say.
不对才怪
Oh, yes, it is.
那不是我要说的
That is not what I’m trying to tell you.
你心里就是想说这句话
Come on. Deep down inside… that’s exactly what you want to say.
说啊,说了会舒服些
Come on now. You’ll feel a lot better.
说出来,你做得到的
Let it out. Go ahead.
你我都知道你可以的
You know it. I know it.
我爱你
I love you.
你爱我?
You love me?
哦,再给我点手纸
Oh, I’m gonna need another tissue.
我们去哪?
Where are we off to?
去毁了我的生活
We are off to ruin my life.
醒醒
Psst! Wake up!
嗨…医生,你回来了
Hey, Doc. You came back.
我带你去做检查
You need help. I want you to take some tests.
检查?
Tests?
对我有好处吗?
That’s good, right? Tests?
我讨厌楼梯
Ohh…I hate these stairs.
好好照顾它

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!