我打算弄清楚。
I intend to find out.
我明早要去伊达尔戈。
I’m leaving for hidalgo in the morning.
如果你要去,我也要去。
If you’re going, I’m going, too.
我也是。我也是。
So am I. Me, too.
这就是为什么我们一开始就来了……以防你需要我们。
That’s why we all came in the first place… In case you needed us.
我希望我能加入你们。
I wish I could join you.
我的公♥司♥新开了一条收费高速公路。
My company just started a new turnpike.
我正在庭审中。
I’m in the middle of a trial.
这正是我对你的期望,你这个自大的孔雀。
That’s just what I expect from you, you pompous peacock.
等等,阿蒙。
Now, hold on, monk.
你们没有义务跟我一起去。
None of you are obligated to go with me.
这是我的问题。
This is my problem.
但是,医生,还记得我们在战壕里并肩作战的时候吗?
But, doc, remember when we were all buddies fighting in the trenches?
还记得我们说好的吗?
Remember what we agreed?
就我而言,我记得很清楚。
I, for one, recall it perfectly.
如果我们能活着出来,我们会在和平时期互相帮助,就像在战争时期一样。
If we ever got out alive, we’d help each other in peace as we did in war.
我很感激你们的支持,相信我,但现在你们每个人都有自己的事业了。
Look, iappreciate your support, believe me, but now each of you has a career.
你们都在各自的领域里获得了举世瞩目的成就。
You’ve all risen to World-Wide eminence in your chosen fields.
我不能指望你把这么多年辛苦的工作放在一边。
I can’t expect you to put aside what you worked so hard for all these years.
这正是问题的关键。
That’s precisely the point.
这是一个完美的机会,让我们运用我们的技能去做比私利更重要的事情。
Here’s an indefectable opportunity to use our skills for something more important than just our own selfish gain.
是的。我们在计数。
Yeah. Count us in.
谢谢你,和尚。
Thank you, monk.
嗯…明早见,头儿。
Well… I’ll see you in the morning, chief.
好吧,约翰尼。
All right, Johnny.
哦,约翰…你确定你没事吗?
Oh, Johnny… You sure you’re all right?
哦……supercradofolous……除了我脑袋上的这个鹅蛋。
Oh… supercradofolous… Except for this goose egg on the top of my noggin.
我会带约翰尼一起去。
I’ll bring Johnny with me.
好吧,汤姆。
O.k., long Tom.
正确的。
Right.
真希望我能和你一起去,医生。
I wish I could go with you, doc.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
是的。祝大家好运。
Yes. Good luck to you all.
反正你也不需要律师,对吧?
Anyway, you won’t need a lawyer down there, will you?
不,我不这么认为,哈姆。
No, I wouldn’t think so, ham.
嗯,我们…我们会照看商店的。
Uh, we’ll, uh… We’ll look after the store.
谢谢。
Thanks.
早上好,先生们。
A glorious good morning, gentlemen.
嗨,伙计们。
Hi, guys.
真把我吓了一跳。
Sure gave me a scare.
差点掉了这个盒子。
Almost dropped this box.
我没想到你会来,不过欢迎。
Well, I didn’t expect you, but welcome.
仔细考虑之后,我得出的结论是你可能还是需要一位律师。
Thinking it over, I came to the conclusion you might need a lawyer after all.
还是个工程师。
And an engineer, too.
那你的审判呢,火腿?
What about that trial of yours, ham?
去他的庭审吧
Oh, the heck with the trial.
让我的搭档去操心吧。
I’ll let my partner worry about it.
去他妈的收费公路,好吗?
To heck with the turnpike, too, okay?
阿凯。
O Kay.
我们走吧。
Let’s go.
之后,先生们。
After you, gentlemen.
我来拿。
Let me take that.
这工作,医生!
It worked, doc!
它工作!
It worked!
嗯,就是这样。
Well, that’s that.
为了甩掉那些跟踪我们的家伙,真是花了不少钱。
Sure was an expensive way to throw those mugs off our tail.
哦,不完全是,阿蒙。
Oh, not really, monk.
实际上,那架机器人飞机只是用织物和胶合板做成的。
Actually, that robot airplane was only made of fabric and plywood.
假人……简单的假人。
The dummies… Simply dummies.
另外,我们想测试这个遥控系统已经有一段时间了,对吧,汤姆?
Besides, we’ve wanted to test this remote control system for some time, right, Tom?
我们确实做到了。
And we sure did.
好了,先生们,我们走吧。
Well, gentlemen, let’s be on our way.
是的。我想看看那个地方是什么样子。
Yeah. I want to see what that hidalgo place looks like.
在我们走之前……让我们记住我们的代码…让我们在生命的每一刻都努力,尽我们最大的能力使自己变得越来越好,使大家都能从中受益。

Before we go… Let us remember our code… Let us strive every moment of our lives to make ourselves better and better to the best of our ability so that all may profit by it.
让我们考虑正义,并向所有可能需要帮助的人提供帮助,不顾任何事情,只考虑正义。
Let us think of the right and lend our assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
让我们以微笑面对一切而不失勇气。
Let us take what comes with a smile without loss of courage.
让我们在一言一行中为我们的国家、我们的同胞和我们的伙伴着想。
Let us be considerate of our country, our fellow citizens, and our associates in everything we say and do.
让我们善待所有人……没有人错。
Let us do right to all… And wrong no man.
晚上好。
Good evening.
啊,祝你健康,海船长。
Ah, to your health, captain seas.
一切都按照你的计划进行。
Everything worked out just the way you planned it.
我希望我能相信你,波登。
I wish I could believe you, borden.
我没想到萨维奇医生会这么容易被消灭。
I didn’t think doc savage would be that easy to eliminate.
我告诉你,他死了,他的帮派也死了。
I tell you he’s dead, and his gang are dead.
我把它们从天上炸成上百万个碎片。
I blasted them out of the sky into a million bits.
你没有看到降落伞,没有幸存者?
You saw no parachutes, no survivors?
看不见你。不是一个人。
Aye. Not a one.
相信我,文件都烧毁了,萨维奇和他那五个人完蛋了。
Believe me, the papers are burned, and savage and his crummy five are finished.
那莫洛的尸体呢?
And, uh, molo’s body?
我和奇洛克,我们把他从坠落的地方救了出来扔进了东河。
Ah, me and cheelok, we snatched him from where he fell and dumped him into the east river.
喝一杯吧,船长。
Oh, have a drink, captain.
献给可怜的,死去的灵魂。
To poor, departed souls.
愿他们支离破碎。
May they rest in pieces.
哈。哈哈哈……他说的是实话?
Heh. Ha ha ha ha… He is telling the truth?
绝对的。
Absolutely.
也许现在我们可以分享一些财富了,是吗,先生?
And perhaps now we will share a bit of the wealth, won’t we, sir?
你拿命打赌,库尔坎。
You bet your life, kulkan.
这两个你。
Both of you.
你喜欢钱,是吗?
You like money, eh?
哦,当然,小孩。
Oh, sure, poopsie.
你听我说。
Well, you listen to me.
我一开始只是个杂耍演员,进入了圈子,赚了几百万,但和未来相比,这根本不算什么。
I started out in a sideshow, got into the swing of things, and made millions, but it’s nothing, nothing compared to what’s ahead.
哦,哈哈哈……
Oh, ha ha ha…
是的,我认识你父亲,老萨维奇教授,很熟。
Yes, I knew your father, professor savage senior, very well.
他是个好人。
He was a good man.
我们是非常亲密的朋友,他的死对我个人来说是个悲剧。
We were very close friends, and his death was a personal tragedy for me.
我听说他死于一种罕见的热带疾病。
I’m told he died of a rare tropical disease.
是的。教授上次去内陆丛林时染上的。
Yeah. The professor contracted it during his last trip into the jungles of the interior.
当他回到伊达尔戈时,他的皮肤上已经长出了红色和绿色的斑点。
By the time he returned to hidalgo, red and green blotches had broken out on his skin.
你知道有谁有理由…谋杀我的父亲吗?
Do you know of anyone who might have had reason to… Murder my father?
相反,这位教授受到伊达尔戈人♥民♥的爱戴和尊敬。
On the contrary, the professor was loved and respected by the people of hidalgo.
他在首都建立了一所医院,在农村建立了学校,甚至向偏远的部落传授急救和卫生知识。
He set up a hospital here in the capital city, established schools in rural villages, and even taught first aid and sanitation to remote tribes.
事实上,有一个部落出于感激,把他们世袭的几公里土地给了他。
In fact, one of the tribes, out of gratitude, gave him several kilometers of their hereditary land.
毫无疑问,这片土地是蚊子和蛇出没的丛林…一文不值。
Undoubtedly, the land is mosquito and snake infested jungle… Worthless.
但这是一个真诚的姿态。
But it was a sincere gesture.
我能问个问题吗,医生,如果你不介意的话?
May I ask a question, doc, if you don’t mind?
当然,火腿。去做吧。
Why, of course, ham. Go ahead.
谢谢。
Thanks.
总统先生……给萨维奇教授的奖金有官方记录吗?
Mr. President… Was the Grant to professor savage officially recorded?
这笔转让已在土地记录员办公室登记。
The transfer was registered with the land recorder’s office.
我记得指引他去那里。
I remember directing him there.
那么,我们可以看看契约吗?
May we, then, see the deed?
当然可以。
Of course.
拉米雷斯上校,马上把地契送过来。
Colonel Ramirez, see that the deed is brought over here at once.
小姐弗洛雷斯。
Senorita flores.
我的秘书是这样发现它的,总统先生…空的。
This is the way my secretary found it, senor presidente… Empty.
文件都没了。
The documents are gone.
也许它会出现。
Perhaps it will show up.
不,不会的。
No, it will not.
契约不见了我一点也不惊讶。
I’m not surprised the deed is missing.
事实上,我很期待。
In fact, I rather expected it.
但我们不会调头飞回纽约。
But we will not turn around and fly back to New York.
我们要去拜访那个慷慨地把土地给我父亲的部落。
We are going to visit that tribe who so graciously gave that land to my father.
现在,如果有人能好心地解释一下我们是如何到达那里的……哦,好吧,嗯…很不幸,先生,我们不知道部落的名字。

Now, if someone will be kind enough to explain how we get there… Oh, well, uh… Well, unfortunately, senor, we do not know the name of the tribe.
可能是丛林里几百个与世隔绝的部落中的任何一个。
Uh, it could be any one of hundreds of tribes isolated in the jungle.
当然……我可以试着找个向导。
Of course… I could try to locate a guide.
可能是跟你父亲一起旅行的本地人。
Uh, maybe a native who traveled with your father.
我觉得唐·卢比奥有个好主意。
I think Don rubio has a good idea.
让他找个向导吧。
Let him find a guide.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!