Would you boycott Sal’s PiZZeria?
你会抵♥制♥Sal的比萨店吗?
What?! I ain’t boycottin’ jack,
什么?! 我不是抵♥制♥混♥蛋♥
string-cheese-head motherfucker.
傻帽混♥蛋♥
I’m going for a slice NOW.
我现在就去买♥♥一片
I was raised on Sal’s piZZa. What you talkin’ about?
我是吃Sal的比萨长大的 你在说什么?
Shit, you craZy, man?
狗屎,你疯了,哥们?
Good as them motherfuckin’ piZZas is?
那些比萨那么好吃?
Black Panther eat piZZa, we eat piZZa.
黑豹吃比萨 我们也吃比萨
I’ll do it without your help.
我不要你帮忙也能做到
That’s 75 cents. Thanks.
那是75分 谢谢
Thanks, honey.
谢谢,亲爱的
We’re going to boycott your fat pasta ass.
我们要联合抵♥制♥你们这些意大利人
You’re going to boycott me?
你要联合抵♥制♥我?
You haven’t got the balls to boycott me.
你没这胆子来抵♥制♥我
He’s going to boycott me. Are you kidding?
他要抵♥制♥我 你在开玩笑?
Here’s your boycott! Up your ass. You’re going to boycott.
这是你的抵♥制♥!狗屁 你要抵♥制♥
Where you going? Yo, where you going?
你去哪里?你,去哪里?
I’m talking to you, Pino! I’m right here.
Pino我在和你说话! 我在这
Go inside. I can take care of myself.
进去。我可以照顾我自己
Take it easy, OK? No. Go inside.
慢慢来,好吗? 不。进去
Here’s your boycott!
这是你的抵♥制♥!
Messed up my Jordans with muck.
用垃圾搞脏我的鞋子
Damn! Look at this.
妈的!看看这
Get this thing straightened out, man.
把事情说明白
White guy, black man. I can’t believe this crap.
白人,黑人 我不敢相信这狗屎
Ah, your Jordans are dogged. Man, you, too? Stop.
你的鞋子搞坏了 你也是?停
Me, too.
我,也是
Hangin’ out with baby sis. We’re not hangin’ out.
和妹妹在外面逛逛 我们不是在逛
She’s escortin’ me back to Sal’s. I’m just gettin’ a slice.
她陪我去Sal的比萨店 我去买♥♥一片
A slice! You can’t. Not today.
一片!你不能,今天不行
I’m organising a boycott of Sal’s Famous.
我在组织一次联合抵♥制♥Sal的比萨店
What did he do?
他做什么了?
You know them pictures he got on the Wall of Fame?
你知道他在墙上挂的名人?
So? So?! Notice somethin’ about them?
这么样? 这么拉?注意到什么了吗?
No, Buggin Out, I haven’t.
没有,说出来,我没有
You’re wasting my time. Leave that shit alone, really. I’m gone.
你在浪费我的时间 别管那狗屎,真的。我走了
I’ll see you there. So, Buggin Out, how you been?
我到那和你碰面 那么,说吧,你怎么啦?
Every single one of them pictures is somebody Italian.
每一幅画都是意大利人
And…? And we want some black people up.
那么…? 我们要一些黑人在上面
Did you ask Sal? Yeah, I asked him.
你问了Sal了? 是的,我问了他
We want nobody in there, nobody spending good money in Sal’s,
我们不想要有人在那里 没人花钱到Sal那
until we get black pictures on the wall.
直到我们看到有黑人的画挂到墙上
What good will that do?
那有什么好处?
If you tried hard, you could direct your energies more in a useful way.
如果你努力点,你可以把你的精力 用在有用的方面
You got to be down. You ain’t down?
你得专心。你没有专心?
I’m down, I’m down for something positive in the community.
我是很用心,我用心为社区 做点有用的事
Are you down for that?
你专心做那个了?
Jade…
Jade…
Jade, I still love you, anyway.
Jade,不管怎么样,我还爱你
Yeah, I still love you, too, Buggin Out. See you later.
是的,我还爱你 待会见
Later. Damn.
再见。妈的
Man!
哥们!
You’re pushing it, Mookie. You’re really pushing it.
你太过分了,Mookie 你真的太过分了
I don’t pay you good money to have you jerk me around.
我不是付钱给你来耍我
Keep it up, you’ll be in the street with your other homeboys.
继续的话,你就会和你的 其他伙伴一样回街上去
About time, Pop.
是时间了,爸爸
Jade.
Jade
How you doin’?
你怎么样?
Where you been? Working hard, keeping busy.
你去哪里了? 努力工作,很忙
How’s business? It’s great.
生意怎么样? 很好
We were wondering when you’d visit. How’s my brother doing?
我们在想你什么时候来 我兄弟怎么样?
Well, he’s, uh… Mookie is…
嗯,他,…Mookie他…
He’s great. You know, a good kid.
他很好。你知道,一个好孩子
Hey, Pop, stop lying. He’s only kidding, Jade.
喂,爸爸,别撒谎了 他只是在开玩笑,Jade
What can I fix you? Regular slice.
我给你来点什么? 普通的一片
No, I’m going to make you something special, if you don’t mind.
不,我要给你做点特别的 如果你不介意的话
No, that’ll be great.
不,那就太好的
OK. What do you want to drink? Cream soda.
好的。你要什么喝的? 香草饮料
It used to be root beer. If I’m wrong, tell me I’m wrong?
过去是喝鹿特的 如果我说错了,告诉我?
No, I want a change of pace, you know?
不,我想要改变一下 你明白吗?
Vito, clean the table for Jade. OK?
Vito,给Jade清一张桌子
All right, Pop. Come here, Jade. Sit here.
好的,爸爸 到这来,Jade,坐这
♪ Fight the power… ♪
♪ 和强权斗争… ♪ ♪
(Music slows down )
(音乐慢下来)
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the pow… ♪
♪ 和强权斗争… ♪ ♪
20 D EnergiZers. 20 C EnergiZers?
20节D电池 20节C电池?
D. Not C, D.
D不是C。是D
C EnergiZers?
C电池?
D, motherfucker, D. Learn to speak English first, all right? D.
D,混♥蛋♥,D。先学会说英语好不好? D
How many you say? 20, motherfucker. 20.
你说多少节? 20,混♥蛋♥。20
(Speaks Korean ) Motherfuck you!
(韩国语) 操♥你♥妈♥!
Motherfuck…!
操♥你♥妈♥…!
Motherfuck you. You all right, man.
操♥你♥妈♥
Just give me the motherfuckin’ batteries.
给我那该死的电池
20 D fuckin’ batteries.
20节D该死的电池
Hey, yo. Yo, wait. What’s the date on them?
喂,你,你等一下 上面的日期是什么?
What’s the date on them?
什么日期?
The date! The fuckin’ date. What?
日期!该死的日期 什么?
Can you fuckin’ speak English? The date!
你♥他♥妈♥的不会说英语吗? 日期
The date? Date?
日期? 日期?
They Marcha! Marcha?
他们三月! 马启?
What you talkin’ about? 1991.
你在说什么? 1991年
Oh, March. That’s March, motherfucker, March.
哦,三月 那是三月,混♥蛋♥,三月
Yo, man, you sure that’s 20? 20.
你,你肯定是20节? 20
No. No. Take them out. Count them again.
不。不。拿出来 再数一遍
Count the shits again, man.
再数一遍
Motherfucker.
操♥你♥妈♥的
May I help you?
要我帮忙吗?
I want some flowers.
我要一些花
The whole thing? The whole thing.
整个的? 整个的
It’s very expensive. I know. I’ll pay.
会很贵的 我知道,我会付钱的
I thought you might like these.
我想你可能会喜欢这些
I guess not.
我不喜欢
There is nothing like the smell of fresh flowers.
没什么抵得上鲜花的香味
Don’t you agree, Mother Sister?
你不同意吗,大妈修女?
Summertime…all you can smell is the garbage.
夏天…你能闻到的就是垃圾
Smell overpowers everything,
香味能盖住这
especially the soft, sweet smell of flowers.
特别是鲜花的淡香
If you don’t mind, I’ll sit right here,
如果你不介意 我就坐在这
catch a breeZe or two, then I’ll be on my way.
乘一会凉 然后我就走
Thank the Lord the sun is going down.
感谢上帝 太阳下山了
It is hot as blaZes.
像是火样的热
Yes, Jesus.
是的,上帝呀
Well, guess I’ll be on my way.
嗯,我想我要走了
(Music blares )
(音乐)
Oh! God damn, man!
哦! 该死的!
Cut that shit down!
关掉那东西!
Move out or something. Fucker!
出去或者怎么的,操!
Man, I don’t know how he does it.
我不知道他怎么搞得
Oh, man! God damn.
哦,该死的
That is shit.
那是狗屎
ML, come here.
ML,到这来
What?
什么?
Come hold this fucker, baby.
到这来拿着这东西
Hold what, sucker?
拿着什么,靠?
You know what I’m talkin’ about. That’s OK.
你知道我说什么 好的
At least my moms didn’t name me Sweet Dick Willie.
至少我妈没叫我Sweet Dick Willie
Uh-huh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!