Sal’s going to be mad.
Sal会发疯的
I think you’re more concerned about him than me and I’m your brother.
我认为你关心他比关心我多 而我是你的兄弟
Yeah! That’s real smart. Sal pays you, that’s why you should work.
是的!那很聪明 Sal付工资给你,那是为什么你必须工作
I work. Slavery’s over. My name ain’t Kunta Kinte.
我工作。奴隶制结束了 我的名字不是苦力
I just don’t want you to lose the one job you’ve kept over a month.
我不希望你失去你保持了一个月的工作
I’m carrying you as it is. I’ll always get paid.
我就这样保持 我总是会有钱的
You always get paid(!) What about your responsibilities?
你总是能领到钱 那你的责任呢?
Why don’t you take better care of those?
你为什么不能做的更好?
What responsibilities? Are you deaf?
什么责任? 你聋了?
You know what I’m talking about. Take care of your responsibilities.
你知道我在说什么 承当你的责任
Who you yelling at, anyway? I’m yelling at you.
你在向谁喊? 我在向你喊叫
I’m going to take care of this shower.
我要承担起这个澡
I’m your big brother. Don’t be yelling at me.
我是你的哥哥 不要向我喊叫
You’re a bum. Don’t call me no bum.
你是个垃圾 别叫我垃圾
Whew!
哦!
If I want to shower in the middle of the day, it’s OK. Fuck Sal.
如果我想在一天中洗个澡 没问题。操他的Sal
(Radio ) ‘We love roll call, y’all.
(电台) 我们爱你们大家
‘Boogie Down Productions, Rob Base, Dana Dane,
波及出品
‘Marley Marl, Olatunji,
Marley Marl和Olatunji
‘Chuck D, Ray Charles,
‘Chuck D和Ray Charles
‘EPMD, EU, Alberta Hunter,
‘EPMD, EU, 和Alberta Hunter
‘Run DMC, Stetsasonic,
‘Run DMC 和Stetsasonic
‘Sugar Bear, John Coltrane, Big Daddy Kane,
‘Sugar Bear John Coltrane, 和Big Daddy Kane
‘Salt ‘n’ Pepa, Luther Vandross,
‘Salt ‘n’ Pepa和Luther Vandross
‘McCoy Tyner, BiZ Markie,
‘McCoy Tyner和BiZ Markie
‘New Edition, Otis Redding, Anita Baker,
‘New Edition Otis Redding和Anita Baker
‘Thelonious Monk, Marcus Miller,
‘Thelonious Monk和Marcus Miller
‘Branford Marsalis, James Brown, Wayne Shorter,
‘Branford Marsalis James Brown和Wayne Shorter
‘Tracy Chapman, Miles Davis, Force MDs, Oliver Nelson,
‘Tracy Chapman,Miles Davis Force MDs和Oliver Nelson
‘Fred Wesley, Maceo, Janet Jackson, Louis Armstrong,
‘Fred Wesley,Maceo Janet Jackson,Louis Armstrong
‘Duke Ellington, Jimmy Jam,
‘Duke Ellington, Jimmy Jam
‘Terry Lewis, George Clinton, Count Basie, Mtume,
‘Terry Lewis, George Clinton Count Basie, Mtume
‘Stevie Wonder, Bobby McFerrin,
‘Stevie Wonder, Bobby McFerrin
‘Dexter Gordon, Sam Cooke, Parliament-Funkadelic,
‘Dexter Gordon, Sam Cooke Parliament-Funkadelic
‘Al Jarreau, Teddy Pendergrass, Joe Williams, Wynton Marsalis,
‘Al Jarreau, Teddy Pendergrass Joe Williams, Wynton Marsalis
‘Phyllis Hyman, Sade, Sarah Vaughn, Roland Kirk,
‘Phyllis Hyman, Sade Sarah Vaughn, Roland Kirk
‘Keith Sweat, Kool Moe Dee, Prince, Ella Fitzgerald,
‘Keith Sweat, Kool Moe Dee Prince, Ella Fitzgerald
‘Diana Reeves, Aretha Franklin, Bob Marley, Bessie Smith,
‘Diana Reeves, Aretha Franklin Bob Marley, Bessie Smith
‘Whitney Houston, Dionne Warwick,
‘Whitney Houston, Dionne Warwick
‘Steel Pulse, Little Richard, Mahalia Jackson, Jackie Wilson,
‘Steel Pulse, Little Richard Mahalia Jackson, Jackie Wilson
‘Cannonball and Nat Adderly, Quincy Jones,
‘Cannonball and Nat Adderly Quincy Jones
‘Marvin Gaye, Charles Mingus and Mary Lou Williams.
‘Marvin Gaye, Charles Mingus and Mary Lou Williams
‘We want to thank you all for making our lives
我们要谢谢你们大家让我们的生活
‘just a little brighter here on We Love Radio.’
更明亮 在这我们的爱电台
It’s hot as a motherfucker, fan me with your ears.
太他妈的热了 用你的耳朵给我扇风
Stop playin’!
别闹了!
Leave it alone.
别管了
Why don’t he leave me alone?
他为什么就不能别管我?
Why don’t you chill? It’s too hot for that.
你为什么就不能了冷静下来? 现在太热了
That’s why I asked you. We don’t have money for anything.
那是我为什么问你 我们什么都买♥♥不起
I’m beat.
我破产了
Daddy, you know, I’ve been thinking.
爸,你知道 我一直在想
Maybe we should sell this place.
也许我们应该卖♥♥了这个地方
Get out while we’re still ahead… and alive.
乘我们还向前…还活着 离开这里
You really think you know what’s best for us, Pino?
你真的认为你知道什么对我们最好,Pino?
We could… Couldn’t we sell this
我们能…我们不能卖♥♥了这
and open up a new one in our own neighbourhood?
在我们自己的小区重新开一个?
There’s too many piZZerias already there.
那已经有太多的比萨店了
We could try something different.
我们可以试些不同的东西
What am I going to do? That’s all I know.
我该怎么办? 那是我唯一知道的
I been here 25 years. Where am I going?
我在这已经25年了 我要向哪里去?
I’m sick of niggers.
我已经讨厌黑鬼了
It’s like I come to work… It’s Planet Of The Apes.
就象我来工作… 就象在人猿星球
I don’t like being around them. They’re animals.
我不喜欢和他们在一起 他们是动物
Why you got so much anger in you?
你为什么有那么多的愤怒?
Why? I’ll tell you why.
为什么?我来告诉你为什么
My friends, they laugh at me.
我的朋友们,他们嘲笑我
They laugh right in my face.
他们当着我的面嘲笑我
They tell me, “Go to Bed-Stuy. Go feed the moulies.”
他们跟我说,“上♥床♥去 去喂牛去”
Do your friends put money in your pocket, Pino?
你的朋友放钱到你的口袋吗,Pino?
Food on your table? They pay your rent, a roof over your head? Huh?
桌子上的食物?他们付你的房♥租 或者给你房♥子住?
They’re not your friends.
他们不是你的朋友
If they were your friends, they wouldn’t laugh at you.
如果他们是你的朋友 他们不会嘲笑你的
Pop, what can I say? I don’t want to be here.
爸,我能怎么说? 我不想在这里
They don’t want us here.
他们不想我们在这里
We should stay in our own neighbourhood and niggers in theirs.
我们应该待在我们的小区 黑鬼在他们的
I never had no trouble with these people.
我从来都和这些人没有麻烦
I sat in this window… all I see is little kids get old.
我坐在这个窗户里面… 我所见到的是小孩子长大
And I seen the old people get older.
我见到老人更老了
Sure, some of them don’t like us, but most of them do.
当然,有些人不喜欢我们 但是大多数人喜欢
I mean, for Christ’s sake, Pino, they grew up on my food.
我意思是,看在上帝的分上,Pino 他们是吃我的食物长大的
On my food. I’m very proud of that.
吃我的食物。我非常自豪
You may think it’s funny, but I’m very proud of that.
你认为这很好笑 但是我很自豪
Look, what I’m trying to say, son, is, uh…
看,我想说的是,孩子…
Sal’s Famous PiZZeria is here to stay.
Sal的比萨店会继续
I’m sorry. I’m your father and I love you.
对不起 我是你的父亲,我爱你
I’m sorry, but… But that’s the way it is.
抱歉,但是… 但是这就是生活
(Muffled) Hey, SSal. How you doing?
喂,Sal 你好吗?
These are two dollars. Get out.
这是2块钱 出去
Get the fuck out of here, man!
滚出去!
Get the fuck out of here.
滚出去
Two dollars.
2块钱
Come on. Get out of here. Get the fuck out of here!
去吧,滚出去 滚出去!
Every day it’s the same shit. (Man ) Hey!
每天都是同样的狗屎 喂
Hey what?
喂什么?
Get a fucking job. Why don’t you get a fucking job?
去找份工作 为什么你不去找份工作?
Go to fucking work! Fuck you, man.
去工作!操你
SSal. Get out. Get out!
SSal 出去,出去!
See what I’m saying?
明白我说的了!
(Man ) Leave that boy alone. You know he ain’t right!
别管那孩子 你知道他有问题!
Get a fucking job, man. I’m sick of this shit.
去找份工作 我都烦死这种狗屎了
You get a job. I got a job, man.
你去找工作 我有工作
Bring your ass here. I ain’t going over there.
你到这来 我不会到那去
I got no reason to go over there. Ffffuck…
我没理由到那去 操…
F-f-fuck y-you.
操你
Fuck you. Get the fuck out of here.
操你。滚出去
F-f-f-fuck y-you!
操你!
Go inside. Go inside.
进来。进来
Smiley, here. Smiley, here.
Smiley,这。Smiley,这
Here’s a couple of dollars. Come on. Come on. Here.
这是几块钱 快点,这
(Shouting continues )
(喊叫继续)
Willie, take it easy. He didn’t mean nothin’.
Willie,放松 他没什么意思
OK?
好了?
This is what I’m talking about.
这不是我说的
Whoo!
哦!
Let’s go, Jade.
放手,Jade
Da Mayor, we need your leadership.
Da Mayor,我们需要你来领头
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I’m organising a boycott of Sal’s Famous.
我在组织一次联合抵♥制♥Sal的比萨店
Shit. Keep walking.
狗屎。你走吧
I don’t wanna hear none of your black foolishness.
我不想听你的愚蠢的黑人理论
No juice.
没兴趣
No, man, no.
没有,哥们,没有
No.
没有
Hell, no, God damn it.
妈的,没有,奶奶的
Sal ain’t never done nothin’ to you before.
Sal不是原来没对你做过什么
What you ought to do is boycott that barber that fucked up your head.
你要做的只是抵♥制♥那个 侮辱了你的那个人
Yeah! Shit.
是的! 狗屎
Comin’ round here fuckin’ with Sweet Dick Willie.
到这里来耍Sweet Dick Willie
Get the fuck away.
滚开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!