They’re more than black. It’s different.
他们不只是黑人 这不同
It’s different? To me, it’s different.
这不同? 对我来说,这不同
Deep down, you wish you were black. Get the fuck out of here!
说真的,你希望你是黑人 滚出去!
Laugh if you want to.
想笑就笑吧
Your hair’s kinkier than mine. What does that mean?
你的头发比我的还卷 那意味着什么?
And you know what they say about dark Italians.
你知道他们怎么说深色的意大利人
You know, I been listening and reading…
你知道,我一直带听和读…
You been reading now? I read.
你现在在读? 我读过
I’ve been reading about your leaders.
我读过关于你们的领导
Reverend Al “Mister Do” Sharptone, Jesse “keep hope alive”…
“敢做先生”Sharptone Jesse“还有希望”…
That’s fucked up. “Keep hope alive.”
那是瞎说 “还有希望”
Don’t talk about Jesse.
别谈论Jesse
And even the other guy, what’s his name? Faraman, Fairakan…
甚至另外的那个人 他叫什么?Faraman, Fairakan…
Minister Farrakhan. Right. Sorry, Minister Farrakhan.
Farrakhan总理 对,对不起。Farrakhan总理
Anyway, Minister Farrakhan always talks about the so-called day
不管怎么样,Farrakhan总理老是 说那个什么日子
when the black man will rise, what does he say?
当黑人会站起来 他说什么了?
“We will one day rule the earth as we did in our glorious past?”
“有一天我们会统治这个地球 就如我们原来那样?”
That’s right. What past? What did I miss?
对 什么过去?我错过了什么
We started civilisation. Keep dreaming. Then you woke up!
我们开始的文明 继续作梦。然后你就醒了!
Pino, fuck you, fuck your fucking piZZa and fuck Frank Sinatra.
Pino,操你,操你的比萨 操Frank Sinatra
Yeah? Well, fuck you, too, and fuck Michael Jackson.
真的?嗯,也操你 还有操Michael Jackson
You dago, wop, garlic-breath, piZZa-slinging,
你个意大利黑鬼 一身大蒜味,挂着比萨
spaghetti-bending, Vic Damone, Perry Como,
意大利面条
Luciano Pavarotti non-singing motherfucker.
Luciano Pavarotti不会唱歌♥的混♥蛋♥
You gold-teeth, gold-chain-wearing,
你金牙,金链
fried-chicken and biscuit-eating monkey,
炸鸡,吃饼干的猴子
ape, baboon, big-thigh, fast-running,
猩猩,狒狒,大屁♥股♥,跑得快
high-jumping, spear-chucking, 360-degree basketball-dunking,
跳得高,投标 扣篮
titsoon, spade, moulignon.
小圆头,铲子
Take your fucking piZZa piece and go the fuck back to Africa.
拿着你的比萨回你♥他♥妈♥的非洲去
You slanty-eyed, me-no-speaky-American,
你个斜眼,不说英文的美国人
own every fruit stand in New York,
拥有纽约的每一个水果摊
bullshit, Reverend Sun Yung Moon,
狗屎,尊敬的孙杨木
Summer Olympic ’88, Korean son of a bitch.
88年夏季奥林匹克 韩国的婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You goya bean-eating, 15-in-a-car,
你个吃豆子,15岁在车上
30-in-an-apartment, pointy shoes, red-wearing,
30岁在公♥寓♥ 尖鞋子,红衣服
Menudo, mira-mira, Puerto Rican cocksucker, yeah, you!
点菜单,波多黎各婊♥子♥ 是的,你!
It’s cheap. I got good price for you,
贱。我给你开个好价
Mayor Kochie, “How I’m doing?”, chocolate-egg-cream drinking,
我在做什么?
bagel-and-lox, B’nai B’rith, Jew asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Yo! Hold up! Time out!
你!停住!到时间了!
Time out!
到时间了!
Y’all take a chill. Ya need to cool that shit out.
你们大家都冷静 你们都需要冷静下来
And that’s the double truth, Ruth.
那是真的
Sal, can you do me a favour? That depends, Mookie.
Sal,你能帮我一个忙吗? 看是什么了,Mookie
Can you pay me now?
你能现在付我工资吗?
I can’t do that.
我不能那么做
Just this once. Can’t you do me a solid, man?
就这一次 你就不能帮我一次?
Not till tonight when we close.
直到今晚我们关门时才行
Sal, I want to get paid now.
Sal,我现在就想要工资
You know you get paid tonight when we close.
你明白你今晚付工资 到我们关门的时候
We’re still open.
我们还在开门
If I pay you now, I won’t see you tonight.
如果我现在付给你 我今晚就见不到你了
That’s a bet? Yeah, that’s a bet.
那是个赌? 是的,打赌
I’m going to remember that. You do what you got to do.
我会记得那的 你去做你该做的事
Yeah. I’ll remember that. I want you to.
是的,我会记住的 我要你记住
Please do me a favour, Mook? Remember that.
请帮我一个忙 记住那
Come on, Sal. I can’t.
哦,Sal 我不能
Radio Raheem! Mook.
Radio Raheem! Mook
What’s happening? It’s your world.
发生什么了? 这是你的世界
Where you headed to? I’m going to get a slice.
你去哪里? 我去拿一块比萨
You going to Sal’s? I’ll check you back there.
你去Sal的店? 我会到那去找你
On the rebound. You bet. All right.
回头的时候 好的
Oh, shit! Let me check it out.
哦,狗屎!让我看看
That’s the hype! Newest, latest.
那是什么 最新的,最近的
Let me tell you the story of right hand, left hand.
让我来告诉你右手和左手的故事
It’s a tale of good and evil.
这是个善与恶的故事
Hate!
仇恨!
It was with this hand that Cain iced his brother.
Cain是用这只手杀死了他的兄弟
Love!
爱!
These five fingers, they go straight to the soul of man.
这5个手指直入人的灵魂
The right hand, the hand of love.
右手,爱之手
The story of life is this…
生命的故事是…
static.
静态
One hand is always fighting the other hand,
一只手总是在和另一只手斗争
and the left hand is kicking much ass.
左手大部分时间占上风
It looks like the right hand, Love, is finished.
看起来右手,爱之手,是玩完了
But hold on, stop the presses. The right hand’s coming back.
但是等一下,停止压力 右手回来了
He got the left hand on the ropes now.
他现在把左手用绳子绑起来了
That’s right. Yeah. Ooh!
是的。哦!
It’s a devastating right and Hate is hurt. Down! Ooh! Ooh!
粉碎的右恨手被打击了
Left hand, Hate, KO’d by Love.
左手,爱之手
If I love you, I love you.
如果我爱你,我爱你
But if I hate you…
但是如果我恨你…
There it is, love and hate.
就这样了,爱和恨
I love you, brother. You bet.
我爱你,哥们 是的
Radio Raheem, check you later. Peace.
Radio Raheem,待会见。和平
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ We’ve got to fight the powers that be… ♪
♪ 我们得和那强权斗争… ♪ ♪
Two slices.
两片
No service till you turn that shit off!
不把那吊东西关掉 就不服务!
Two slices. Turn it off!
两片! 关掉!
Mr Radio Raheem, I can’t even hear myself think!
Radio Raheem先生 我自己都听不到自己了!
You are disturbing me!
你在扰乱我!
You are disturbing my customers!
你在扰乱我的顾客!
♪ ..fight the power
♪ ..和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power… ♪
♪ 和强权斗争… ♪ ♪
(Music stops )
(音乐停止)
Two slices.
2片
You come into Sal’s… there’s no music.
你到Sal的店里… 就不能有音乐
No rap, no music, no music, no music. Capisce?
不许说唱乐,不许音乐 不许音乐,不许音乐
Understand?
明白了?
Yo, put some extra moose-arella on that motherfuckin’ shit.
你,多放点奶酪到那个 狗屎上
Extra cheese is two dollars.
额外的奶酪要2块钱
(Doorbell) (Mookie ) PiZZa delivery!
(门铃) (Mookie)送比萨的!
All right. Later.
好的,马上
Mousie, what’s up?
Mousie,怎么样?
(Kid) Watch out. Move!
(小孩) 小心!走开!
(Woman ) People are in the same shit!
(女人) 人们都还是同样的鬼样子!
(Man ) How you livin’, man?
(男人 ) 你过得怎么样?
Here come Mookie. Mookie!
Mookie来了 Mookie!
Give me some of that! Get a job.
给我点那东西! 去找工作!
We don’t need no job. Get a job, man.
我们不需要工作 去找工作
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Buggin. Where are the females?
Buggin 你的女人呢?
You don’t do nothin’ with them anyway.
反正你不需要她们
Hey, I’ve got it like that.
喂,我也有那样的
M-M-M-Mookie.
M-M-M-Mookie
All right. Here you go. Stop bothering me.
好了,给你 别来烦我
Th-th-thank you, b-b-b-black man.
谢谢你,黑哥们
All right. Leave me alone.
好了,让我一个人
Jade! What?
Jade! 什么?
Mookie, how come you’re not at Sal’s?
Mookie,你怎么不在Sal的店里?
I’m working.
我在工作
What’s this, another of your two-hour lunch breaks?
这是什么,你又一次2小时的午餐时间?
I wanted to come home for a quick shower.
我想回家来洗个澡