That’s it. I got it. I’m gone.
就这个 我明白了。我走了
MMMookie… How you doin’, Smiley?
MMMookie… 你好吗,Smiley?
P-p-pay…two…d-doll…
付…2…美金…
The other one.
另外一个
Two…doll… The other one, Smiley.
2…美金… 另外一个,Smiley
One… One d-dollar.
1… 1美金
That one. Tonight, when I get paid.
那个。今晚,等我的工资拿到了
When… When you get p-p…
当… 当你拿到工资…
Bye, M-Mookie.
再见,M-Mookie
M-M-M-M-Malcolm.
M-M-M-M-Malcolm
M-M-M-M-Martin.
M-M-M-M-Martin
(Smiley continues stuttering)
(Smiley继续结巴)
Shit.
狗屎
I seen your brother this morning. Yeah, on his way to work, I hope.
我今天早上见到你弟弟了 是的,在他去上班的路上,我希望
This might take a little bit of time.
这可能要花点时间
I got nowhere to go.
我不去什么地方
We haven’t had a good sit-down for a long while.
我们很久没有坐下来谈谈了
Tender-headed runs in my family.
小孩子在我家到处跑
Are you tenderheaded? Yeah, me too.
你也有孩子了? 是的
I don’t fool with it. That’s why only you can touch it.
我不随便来 那也是为什么只有你能碰
Ouch! I’m sorry. The comb got caught.
哦! 对不起。梳子
Be gentle, child. Mother Sister’s old.
温柔点,孩子 大妈修女老了
Yes, Mother Sister.
好的,大妈修女
Ooh-whee!
哦!
I didn’t know you had such beautiful hair.
我不知道你有那么美的头发
Fool, there’s a lot you don’t know.
傻孩子,那还有很多你不知道的
I’m not stopping, I’m on my way.
我没有停,我在路上
Mother Sister, why are you so cruel to Da Mayor? It isn’t right.
大妈修女,你为什么对Da Mayor那么凶? 那是不对的
I ain’t studying no Mayor.
我不是针对Mayor
He reminds me of my least favourite peoples,
他让我想起来我最不喜欢的人
my tenant and my ex-husband, God damn, bless his soul.
我的房♥客和我的前夫 该死的,上帝保佑他的灵魂
Whew!
呜!
♪ Ooh yeah
♪ 哦,是的 ♪
♪ All right
♪ 好的 ♪
♪ You can’t stand it, I know you can’t stand it
♪ 你不能忍♥受 我知道你不能忍♥受 ♪
♪ You can’t stand it, I know you can’t stand it
♪ 你不能忍♥受 我知道你不能忍♥受 ♪
♪ You can’t stand it, I know you can’t stand it
♪ 你不能忍♥受 我知道你不能忍♥受 ♪
♪ You can’t stand it, I know you can’t stand it
♪ 你不能忍♥受 我知道你不能忍♥受 ♪
♪ You can’t stand the heat
♪ 你不能忍♥受那热 ♪
♪ You can’t stand the heat… ♪
♪ 你不能忍♥受那热… ♪ ♪
(Speaking Spanish)
(西班牙语)
♪ I know the times is just chewin’ up your mind
♪ 我明白时间吞噬你的头脑 ♪
♪ But we must stick together
♪ 但是我们必须在一起 ♪
♪ No work for you for miles around
♪ 几里内没有工作给你做 ♪
♪ The family’s on the verge of breakin’ down
♪ 家庭在破碎的边缘 ♪
♪ The rent is due, the landlord makin’ threats
♪ 房♥租到期了 房♥东在威胁 ♪
♪ The pressure’s buildin’ up to make you sweat
♪ 堆积的压力让你汗流 ♪
♪ I know you can’t stand it, you can’t stand it
♪ 我知道你不能忍♥受 你不能忍♥受 ♪
♪ I know you can’t stand it, you can’t stand it
♪ 我知道你不能忍♥受 你不能忍♥受 ♪
♪ I know you can’t stand it, you can’t stand it
♪ 我知道你不能忍♥受 你不能忍♥受 ♪
♪ I know you can’t stand it, you can’t stand it
♪ 我知道你不能忍♥受 你不能忍♥受 ♪
♪ You can’t stand the heat
♪ 你不能忍♥受那热 ♪
♪ You can’t stand the heat
♪ 你不能忍♥受那热 ♪
♪ No, no, no
♪ 不,不,不 ♪
♪ I know it’s hot but the music… ♪
♪ 我知道很热但是这音乐… ♪ ♪
What are you doing? Ahmad, put me down!
你在做什么? Ahmad,放我下来!
(Shouting, screaming and laughing)
(叫喊,尖叫,笑声)
( ♪ Rap )
( ♪ 说唱乐)
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! It’s Radio. Radio, man.
喂,这是电台
Hey, what’s up, Radio? Radio!
喂,电台? Radio
Don’t! Stop!
别停!
(Car horn )
(车喇叭 )
Hey, yo! Don’t be fucking with the water now.
你,别现在来搞那该死的水
Oh, man, go ahead. You got it.
哦,继续。好的
There’ll be a lot of fucking trouble if you get this car wet.
如果你把这车搞湿了会有很多麻烦
Ain’t nobody fucking around, man. Just go ahead.
没人瞎来 去吧
This is an antique here.
这是件古董
Go ahead!
去吧!
Hey, man, I’m serious, man.
喂,我是认真的
All right. OK, you won’t get wet.
好的,不会湿的
Make sure I don’t.
保证我不会
Go ahead! Go ahead! Just hurry up, man!
去吧!去吧! 快点!
All right, I’m driving it.
好的,我在开
Get out! Get out, motherfucker.
出去!出去,混♥蛋♥
Fuck you back. Turn on the fucking water.
操你 开水
Go!
去!
Those son of a bitches! They got me fucking soaked!
那些婊♥子♥养♥的♥! 他们把我搞得全湿了!
Officer! Wait a minute. Hold it.
警官!等一下
I want an arrest made now. Right now.
我要你们去逮捕人,现在
Calm down. Sir, tell us what happened.
冷静 先生,告诉我们发生什么了
Two black kids soaked me with the fire hydrant.
2个黑人孩子用救火龙头把我全身搞湿了
They ruined my car! It’s an antique. They got me soaked.
他们毁了我的车! 这是个古董。他们搞得我全湿了
Where are they? Brilliant fucking question!
他们在哪里? 太他妈聪明的问题!
They ran away! What do you think? Do you wish to file a complaint?
他们跑了!你怎么想? 你想要提出抱怨?
I want ’em locked under the fucking jail.
我要他们关到监狱里去
I’m going to turn off the water.
我去把水关了
Where you going? Where’s he going? Did you get a name?
你去哪里?他去哪里?going? 你叫什么?
Officer, what the fuck are you doing?
警官,你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
Calm down, sir. My ass!
冷静下来,先生 放屁!
Did you catch their names? Fuck you, their names! Moe and Joe!
你知道他们的名字吗? 操你,他们的名字!Moe和Joe!
Moe and Joe what, sir?
Moe和Joe什么,先生?
Moe and Joe what? Moe and Joe what?
Moe和Joe什么?Moe和Joe什么?
Moe and Joe Black. How’s that?
Moe和Joe黑人。那怎么样?
They’re brothers? They’re fucking brothers.
他们是兄弟? 他们是该死的兄弟
This hydrant better not come back on again,
这消防栓最好别再开了
or there’s going to be hell to pay.
不然有的来付钱的了
Come answer to me, God damn it.
回答我,妈的
Ask him. He knows. He’s a witness, he saw the whole fucking thing.
问他。他知道。他是个证人 他看到了整个事情
Tell him what happened. Let us do the questioning, sir.
告诉他发生什么了 让我们来问话,先生
Fucking bullshit.
狗屎
Know anything about this? Who were the punks?
知道什么吗? 那些小阿飞是谁?
Doctors, those that’ll tell don’t know,
Doctors,我所能告诉的是不知道
and those that know won’t tell.
那些知道的不会说
What the fuck is that, voodoo shit? Wise guy.
那他妈的是什么,付渡教? 聪明人
Hey, Da Mayor don’t know nothin’, all right?
喂,Da Mayor什么都不知道,好了?
Hey! He’s leaving?
喂!他走了?
Keep this hydrant off. Go swim at Coney Island.
关上那消防栓 去康尼岛游泳
I’m talking to you. He’s leaving? What about me?
我在和你说话 他走了?我怎么办?
I suggest you get to your car before these people strip it clean.
我建议你在那些人把你的车拆掉之前 回你的车上去
Have a nice day, sir.
祝你愉快,先生
He left there about a half-hour ago? No, no problem. Thank you. Right.
他1个半小时前离开的? 不,没问题。谢谢
Mookie left… Where the hell you been? I got a business to run.
Mookie走了…你♥他♥妈♥的去哪里了? 我这要做生意的
Run it, then. Take that to the station.
那做呀 拿这个去电台
Love Daddy? Yeah, Love Daddy.
Love Daddy的? 是的,Love Daddy。
Hey, Pop, I’m going to go with Mookie, OK?
喂,爸,我和Mookie一起去,好吗?
Yeah. You make sure Mookie don’t jerk around.
是的。你让Mookie别到处瞎跑
Wait up, Mook! You ain’t going anywhere.
等等,Mook! 你哪都不去
How you doing?
你怎么样?
Vito, I know Pino’s your brother and shit,
Vito,我知道Pino是你的弟弟
but you should kick his ass the next time he touches you.
但是你该踢他的屁♥股♥ 下次他在碰你的话
The next time he hits you, fuck him up.
下次他打你 教训他一顿
Whoa! Whoa! Yo, hey, Mook. I appreciate this concern and all,
Mook,我谢谢你的关心
but it ain’t any of your business, Mook.
但是那不是你的事,Mook
Yeah, but you need to kick his ass.
是的,但是你需要扁他
Smiley, not now.
Smiley,不是现在
If I had a brother like him, we’d fight all the time. Smiley!
如果我有个象他那样的兄弟 我们会老是打架。
Mook, you don’t got a brother like him.
Mook,你不会有个象他那样的兄弟的
Smiley, get out of here!
Smiley,滚一边去!
If you did, you wouldn’t know what to do with him.
如果你有,你不知道该拿他怎么办的
He’s my brother. I’m not going to hit him.
他是我的弟弟 我不会打他的