Read your history. It’s historical.
读你的历史。这是历史性的
He, them, they’re not to be trusted.
他,他们,他们不能信任
What do you want me to do about it? Be on fucking guard. Hit me?
你要我怎么做? 小心点
Be on guard. Mookie has Pop conned so we got to look out for him.
小心点。Mookie了解爸爸 我们得替他看着点
You don’t know what you’re saying. That’s exactly what I’m saying.
你不知道你在说什么 你正是我说的
(Sal) Vito! Pino! Let’s go!
(Sal) Vito! Pino! 我们走!
We’ll be right there, Pop. One minute.
我们马上来,爸爸 一分钟
You better listen to what I say.
你最好听我说的
I’ll rip you. I’ll fuck you up. You know I’ll fuck you up.
我会撕了你。我会操了你 你知道我会操了你的
You know something, Pino? What?
你知道吗,Pino? 什么?
You don’t know what you think you know. You think you do but you don’t.
你不知道你以为你知道的东西 你以为你知道但是你不知道
Mookie, he listens to me. You don’t, man.
Mookie,他听我说 你不
He does and you fucking don’t.
他听而你♥他♥妈♥的不
You’ll fucking stab me in the back, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的会在我背上插上一刀的
( ♪ Rap )
( ♪ 音乐)
Radio! Buggin, what’s up?
Radio! 干什么呢?
How you been, man? Living large, bro.
你怎么样? 活得很好,哥们
Yo, that the only tape you gots?
这是你唯一的录音带?
You don’t like Public Enemy, man? The shit’s dope.
你不喜欢公敌乐队? 那狗屎上瘾
I’m down, but you play nothing else.
我喜欢,但是你都不放别的
I don’t like nothing else. Yo, check this. You know Sal?
你不喜欢别的 你看看这。你认识Sal?
Yeah, I know that motherfucker.
是的。我认识那个混♥蛋♥
I’ve been trying to organise a boycott of Sal’s Famous.
我在组织一个联合抵♥制♥Sal的比萨店
I almost had to bust him in the head today.
我几乎今天要敲碎他的头
He gonna tell me, tell me, Radio Raheem,
他要叫我 叫我,Radio Raheem
to turn down my box and shit, man, and didn’t even say please.
关掉我的录音机 甚至都没有说请
Who the fuck he think he is, Don Corleone? Shit.
他他妈的以为他是谁 狗屎.
He make much money off us black people
他挣了我们黑人那么多钱
and all he got on the wall is Italians.
他墙上挂的都是意大利人
Sylvester Stallone, okey-doke-lookin’ motherfuckers.
Sylvester Stallone之类的混♥蛋♥
On the strength. We shouldn’t buy one slice.
就是 我们不应该买♥♥了
Not spendin’ one penny there till he put folks of colour on that wall.
不花一分钱到那 直到他挂了黑人的到墙上
That’s what I’m saying!
那是我那么说的!
You got my back? It’s got.
你支持我? 是的
My bro. My bro.
我的哥们 我的哥们
Yo, Smiley. Come here, man. What you listening to?
你,Smiley。到这来 你在听什么?
MMMMal…colm… MMMMalcolm, huh?
MMMMal…colm… MMMMalcolm,是不是?
(Man ) Cut off that rap music!
关掉那音乐!
I’m here trying to get me some motherfucking…
我在这…
Yo! I’ll fuck you up, quick! Two times!
你!我很快就能扁你! 2次
Th-th-th-three t-times!
3次!
Sal, start counting my money tonight cos I gots to get paid.
Sal,开始数我今晚的钱 以为我要拿工资
Come on, Vito. Come on.
来吧,Vito。来吧
This is terrific.
这太好了
I mean we had a great, great day.
我意思是我们今天太棒了
You know something?
你知道吗?
There’s nothing like a family in business working together.
没什么比家庭生意更好了
I’m going to rename the place.
我要重新叫这个地方
I’m going to call it Sal and Sons’ Famous PiZZeria.
我要叫这Sal和儿子的比萨店
Why not? You guys are going to take it over someday.
为什么不呢?你们有一天要接手的
And Mookie…
还有Mookie…
Mookie, I want to tell you
Mookie,我要告诉你
that there’s always gonna be a place for you here,
这里总有你的位置
right here at Sal’s Famous PiZZeria
就在这Sal的比萨店
because you’ve always been like a son to me.
因为你一直都像我的儿子
(All shouting) Can we get some piZZa?
(喊叫) 我们能要点比萨吗?
We’re closed! Shut up!
我们关门了! 闭嘴!
You shut up!
你们闭嘴!
All right, let them in. Let them in. They love my piZZa.
好了,让他们进来 让他们进来。他们喜欢我的比萨
Four slices and I’m gone.
4片,我就走
Sal, we’re trying to go home!
Sal,我们要回家了!
Shut up! You’re a delivery boy, bitch!
闭嘴! 你只是个送货的小子!
Man, you don’t know shit! Shut the fuck up!
你什么都不知道! 闭嘴!
Sit your black ass down! Shut up! Fuck you!
坐下! 闭嘴!操你!
Yo, Sal. Four slices, man, regular. To go, all right?
Sal,4片,常规的 带走,好了?
Why you gotta curse?
你为什么咒骂?
Looking good. Looking real good.
看起来好 看起来真的好
Come on. Move it, man!
快点,走开
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ We got to fight the powers that be
♪ 我们得和那强权斗争 ♪
♪ Elvis was a hero to most but he never meant shit to me… ♪
♪ 埃尔维斯对大多数人来说是英雄 但是对我来说是陀屎… ♪ ♪
What I tell you about that noise! What about them pictures?
我是怎么跟你说那噪音的! 关于那照片的怎么样?
What the fuck, are you deaf? No! Are you? Fuck you!
操你,你聋了? 不!你聋了?操你!
We want some black people on that motherfucking Wall of Fame now!
我们现在就要些黑人照片挂到那该死的墙上!
We’re trying to go fucking home. We’ve been here all day!
我们要回家了 我们已经在这里一整天了!
Turn that jungle music off. This ain’t Africa!
把那丛林音乐关掉 这里不是非洲!
Why it got to be about jungle music? Why it got to be about Africa?
为什么一定要是关于丛林音乐? 为什么一定要是非洲?
It’s about them fucking pictures!
这是关于那些该死的照片!
It’s about turning that shit off and getting out of my place!
这是说关掉那该死的狗屎 并离开我的地方!
Radio Raheem! Fuck you.
Radio Raheem! 操你
Fuck you, too.
操你
Kick ass, Sal! Get in there, Pino!
干得好,Sal! 进去,Pino!
This is music. My music. Fuck your music.
这是我的音乐 操你的音乐
Turn it off, then.
关掉
Get the fuck out of here! We’re closed!
滚出去 我们关门了!
Fuck you.
操你!
We’re closing you bastards for good. For good, motherfucker.
我们为了正当理由关你们的门
Until you get some black people on that motherfucking Wall of Fame.
直到你挂了黑人到那该死的墙上
You’re gonna fucking close me? Goddam right.
你要妈的关我的门? 是的
You black cocksucker! I’ll fucking tear your fucking nigger ass.
你个黑鬼!我要操撕了你的黑屁♥股♥
Oh, we’re niggers now? We niggers now.
我们是黑鬼了? 我们现在是黑鬼了
You fucking white trash, I’ll fuck you up.
你该死的白色垃圾 我要操你
Sal, put the fucking bat down.
Sal,把球棒放下
Come on, you fucking Guinea trash. Open the motherfucking counter.
来吧,你个几内亚的垃圾 把柜台打开
You black cocksucker. You nigger motherfucker.
你个黑鬼
I just killed your fucking radio.
我杀了你该死的收音机
My music, you motherfucking…
我的音乐,你个婊♥子♥…
Get off him. Get the fuck off him.
下来,妈的下来
Get off him. Get off.
下来,下来
You fucked up my eye!
你搞了我的眼睛!
Ahmad, stop! Please stop it!
停下来!请停下来!
You fucked with my box, man.
你砸了我的录音机
You fucked up my box.
你砸了我的录音机
Stop it!
停!
Get the fuck up!
起来!
I’ll kick your ass some more. Come on.
我还要扁你
Somebody got it at Sal’s! Fight!
有人在Sal的店里找到的! 打架!
Mookie!
Mookie!
Goddam kill you!
要杀了你!
Hey! Break it up!
喂!分开!
Hey! Hey! Break it up!
喂!分开了!
Break it up! You’re gonna kill him!
分开! 你要杀了他!
Stop it! Break it up!
停下来! 分开!
Stop it!
停!
Stop! Break it up!
停!分开!
You’re gonna kill him!
你会杀了他!
Let me at ’em!
让我来扁他们!
Get the fuck out of the way, man!
滚一边去!
Break it up! Get out of the way!
分开!滚开!
Let me through! Get the big guy.
让我过去! 抓住那个大个
Move. Gary, the big guy.
走开 Gary,那个大个
I’ll kill you, you motherfucker!
我要杀了你,你个婊♥子♥!
Just take him off me!
把他拉开!
What are you doing? Sal!
你在做什么?Sal!
Get the fuck off me! Get off of me!
离开我!
You’re taking me down?
你要搞倒我?
You’re not taking Vito or Pino or Sal out!
你不能搞倒Vito或者Pino或者Sal!
Get the fuck off me!
离开我!