黑棺木 黑棺木
black coffins, black coffins.
我要一百口黑棺木
Oh, Lord! I need a hundred black coffins
黑棺木
black coffins. Oh, Lord!
我要一百口黑棺木
Black coffins! I need a hundred…
你眼睛有毛病吗 小子
You got a problem with your eyeball, boy?
没有
No sir.
找踹吗
You wan’ a boot heel in it?

No sir.
那就别用那该死的眼神看我
Then keep your goddamn eyeballs off me.
再敢看一次
Flash that bad look at me again,
我会让你知道我不是好惹的
I give you a reason not to like me.
跟上 黑鬼
Now move, nigger!
你们要知道
You niggers gonna understand somethin’ ’bout me.
我比那些白人还难伺候
I’m worse than any o’these white men here.
眼睛放放好
You keep them eyelash inside your ass,
别用那该死的眼神看我
you keep them goddamn eyeballs off me.
他可真够粗暴的 是吧
He is a rambunctious sort, ain’t it?
确实
Indeed!
停一下好吗
May you stop for a moment,
我有话和他说
so I may put put a word in my man’s ear?
我期待着为坎迪庄园的勇士们
Yeah, I’m expecting to fall
而折腰
in love once I see the specimen of Candyland,
但此之前 我还是想和我的军师
so before that moment, it would be good if I could have
开个机密会议
a confidential strategy meeting with my… confident.
你是来告诉我 你是在干嘛吗
You mind tellin’ me what the hell you doing?
我确定布鲁姆希尔达在坎迪庄园
I’ve confirmed that Broomhilda’s at Candyland.
你怎么确定是她
Are you sure it’s her?
他没告诉我名字 但说是一个年轻女性
He didn’t call her by name, but she’s a young lady,
背上有鞭痕 说德语
whip marks on her back, and speaks German.
虽然妄自揣测不明智
Now while it’s not wise to assume,
当前情况下 我觉得还很安全
in this instance, I think it’s pretty safe.
重点是
Point being…
收起你那报复心理
don’t get so carried away with your retribution.
我们都快忘了为什么要过来了
We lose sight on why we’re here.
你觉得我忘了吗
You think I lost sight, did I?
没错 别再激怒坎迪了
Yes, I do! Stop antagonizing Candy!
要穿帮了
You’re going to blow this whole charade,
我们两个都会被杀掉
or more than likely get both of us killed,
我可不想死在
and I, for one, don’t intend
美国密西西比州奇卡索人县
to die in Chickasaw County, Mississippi, U.S.A.
我不是在激怒他 是在引起他兴趣
I’m not antagonizing. I’m intriguing him.
你辱骂那些可怜的奴隶
You- you’re yelling abuse of these poor slaves!
我想起一个人
I recall the man…
让我当着另一个人儿子的面杀了他
who had me killed another man in front o’ his son,
那人眼睛都不眨一下
and he didn’t bat an eye.
还记得吗
Remember that?
我当然记得
Yeah of course I remember!
你那时说
What you said was…
你说的 不是我说的
You said, this ain’t my word…
用我的话来说 你得心狠手辣一点
“In my word you got to get dirty”.
这就是我在做的 变得心狠手辣
So that’s what I’m doing. I’m getting dirty.
我是这么说过 但是
Well you’re paraphrasing a tad, but…
大概就是这样
that was it generally, just…
坎迪庄园见
see you at Candyland.
好了 黑鬼们
Alright niggers!
干活了
Back at it.
你也是 月光小子
That means you too, moonlight.
我来处理 达达尼昂
I’ll ‘be. D’Artagnan!
为什么要逃跑呢
Now well, why do a fool thing like run off?
我不能再打架了 坎迪先生
I can’t fight no more, Monsieur Candy.
你可以的
Yes you can!
你可能不会赢 但是打架还是可以的
You might not be able to win, but your ass can fight.
斯通菲尔先生 能让这狗东西闭嘴吗
Mr. Stonesipher, would you please shut these goddamn dogs up,
我都听不清自己讲话了
I cannot hear myself think!
安静 玛莎 安静
Hush now, Marsha! Hush up, Marsha! Marsha, hush up!
把狗牵走
Hey, get these goddamn dogs away from this nigger!
小伙子
Well now boy…
-下来吧 -遵命
– gidown o’ that tree. – Yes sir.
他跑了有多久
How long was he lose?
一夜
A night…
一天
day…
再加上前天后半夜
Half the other night.
跑了多远
How far he git off property?
差不多3000里
Bout twenty miles off prop.
对于一个瘸子来说够远了
Pretty fer, conside’ing that limp he got.
莫盖尔先生 达达尼昂星期五应该和谁打
Mr. Moguy, who was D’Artagnan supposed to fight on Friday?
这群新人
One of this new lot.
这情势看着 印度瞎子都能把他消灭
The way he looks now, a blind Indian wouldn’t bet a bead on ’em.
求你了 坎迪先生 我不会再跑了
Please Mr. Candy, I ain’t got it, ain’t it no more, I can’t-
别别别 别再求我了
No no no no, now no beggin’…
我心软 听不得人求
No playin’ on my soft heart.
你现在有麻烦了
You’re in trouble, now son.
我买♥♥你花了500美元
I done paid 500 dollars for you…
500美元啊
When I pay 500 dollars…
我希望在他战死之前
I expect to get five fights
能打5场
outta a nigga ‘fore he rollover and play dead.
这么说吧 我是生意人
Got to understand, I’m… I’m running a business here!
你打了3场
You- you fought three fights.
可是我都赢了
But I won everyone!
是啊 没错
Yes you did. Yes you did,
但是上一场
but that last one, you
你赢得可是够悬的
muddled the line between winning and losing.
是这么个情况
Still the fact remain.
我出了500美元 希望能打5场
I pay 500 dollars, I want five goddamn fights!
我的钱都到哪去了呢
So what ’bout my five hundred dollars, huh?
我的钱都到哪去了呢
What about my five hundred dollars?
你还我吗
You go n’ reimburse me?!
你都不知道”还”是什么意思
You even know what reimburse means?
我还你
I’ll reimburse you!

You will?
你花500美元
You pay 500 dollars…
买♥♥一个连扫帚都拿不起来的独眼老乔
for pratic’lly a one eyed Ole’Joe ain’t fit to push a broom?
他不是这意思
No, he won’t.
他就是不喜欢你玩弄黑鬼
He’s just tired of you toyin’ with him, is all.
不可否认 我也是
Matter o’ facts, so am I.
但是我们不会为这个黑鬼浪费一毛钱
But we ain’t payin’ a penny for that pickaninny,
没必要 是吧 医生
ain’t got no use for ’em, ain’t that right, Doc?
就是这样
You heard ’em!
我得请求斯通菲尔先生原谅你的放肆
I’m gonna have to excuse Mr. Stonesipher slack jaw gaze, he…
他这辈子都没见过你这样的黑人
he ain’t never seen a nigger like you ever in his life.
是吗 斯通菲尔先生
Ain’t that right, Mr. Stonesipher?
没错
That right.
没必要
That matter…
剑拔弩张的
Won’t have that.
那么
Now…
既然你一毛钱都不会出
Sin’e as you won’t pay a penny for this pickaninny here…
我对这黑鬼做什么你都不介意吧
you won’t mind me handlin’ this nigger anyway I see fit?
他是你的奴隶
He’s your nigger.
斯通菲尔先生
Mr. Stonesipher?
让玛莎和那贱狗送达达尼昂去天堂
Let Marsha and her bitches send D’Artagnan to nigger heaven.
玛莎 上啊
Marsha! Git the nigger!
看起来你老板
Your boss looks a little green around the gills
不大适应观赏黑鬼搏斗啊
for a blood sport like ‘nigger fightin’?
不是
No.
他只是不习惯看人被狗撕裂 而已
He just ain’t use to seein’ a man ripped apart by dogs, is all.
你习惯吗
You are used to it?
比他更习惯美国
I’m just a little more use to American’s than he is.
坎迪先生
Now… Monsieur Candy,
你准备好了没有
whenever you’re ready.
我们可是长途跋涉5个小时来看你的存货的
We rode five hours so you could show off your stock.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!