所以自♥由♥人先生和我就将他们就地正♥法♥了
so when Mr. Freeman and myself executed these men on sight,
我们是依法行事
we were operating within our legal boundaries.
我注意到
I realize…
群情激昂
passions are high,
但我必须警告你
but I must warn you,
在法庭公务人员执法期间
the penalty for taking deadly force against a office of the court
阻碍其工作
in the performance of his duty is,
会被处以绞刑
you will be hung by the neck until you’re dead.
我可以把委任状从口袋里拿出来
May I please remove the
给你看看吗
warrant from my pocket so you may examine it?
拿来
Gimmie.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
请问我能拿回来了吗
May I have that back, please?
从我的地盘消失
Get off my land.
光速消失
Post haste.
赶紧把尸体收拾装车
Load up the bodies as quickly as you can,
走了
and let’s get out of here.
见鬼
Hell…
那两个王八蛋在那里
That’s ’em sonsabitches.
除非他们先开火 否则不准动手
Now unless they start shootin’ first… nobody shoot ’em.
一枪打死太便宜他们了
That’s way too simple for these jokers.
我们要抽死那个黑鬼控
We’re gonna whip that nigger lover to death.
我要亲手剥下他们的衣服 修理他们
And I’m gonna personally strip and clip that garboon myself.
该死
Damn…
戴上这个 什么都看不到
I can’t see fuckin’ shit outta this thing.
准备好了吗
We ready, or what?
等一下 我找找眼洞
Ah hold on, I’m fuckin’ with my eye holes.
我靠
Oh shit.
撕坏了
I just made it worse.
谁做的这鬼东西
Who made this goddamn shit?
维拉德老婆
Willard’s wife.
不满意你自己做啊
Well make you own goddamn masks!
没人说不感谢詹尼
Look, nobody’s sayin’ they don’t appreciate what Jenny did.
如果让我在头套上挖个洞
Well if all I hadda do was cut a hole in a bag,
肯定比这个做得好
I coulda cut it better than this.
罗伯特 你怎么样 看得到吗
How ’bout you Robert, can you see?
不太好
Not too good.
如果我头不动
I mean, if I don’t move my head,
多少能看见点东西
I can see pretty good, more or less.
但是我一骑马
But when I start ridin’,
这头套动来动去 我就成瞎子了
the bag’s moving all over, and I’m ridin’ blind.
该死
Oh shit!
我把我的也撕坏了
I just made mine worse.
还有多余头套吗
Anybody bring any extra bags?
没人带多余的头套
No, nobody brought an extra bag!
我就是问问
I’m just asking.
为什么骑马时要带这个
Do we hafta wear ’em when we ride?
蠢货
Oh well Shitfire!
如果骑马时不带这个
If you don’t wear ’em as you ride up,
怎么体现我们是一伙的
that just defeats the purpose.
戴着这鬼东西 我什么都看不到
Well I can’t see in this fucking thing!
气都喘不过来
I can’t breathe in this fucking thing,
我骑马时没法戴
and I can’t ride in this fucking thing!
滚你们的 老子不干了
Well fuck all y’all, I’m going home!
我看着我老婆干了一天 做了30个头套
Ya know I watched my wife work all day
你们这群忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥还不领情
gettin’ thirty bags to get ready for you ungrateful sonsabitches,
我听到的全是 抱怨抱怨抱怨
and all I hear is criticize, criticize, criticize.
从现在起 别找我或我家人做事
From now on, don’t ask me or mine for nothin’!
都听好了
Now look…
别忘了我们为什么过来
Let’s not forget why we’re here.
我们要杀掉山那边的黑鬼
We gotta kill a nigger over that hill there.
要给他们点教训尝尝
And we gotta make a lesson outta ’em.
好吧 我不懂了
Okay, I’m confused.
头套还戴不戴了
Are the bags on or off.
我觉得 我们都觉得 头套还不错
I think… we all think… the bags was a nice idea.
-是啊 -是啊
– Yeah. – Yeah.
但我不是要发牢骚 它们可以做得更好一点
But not pointing ‘ny fingers, they could have been done better.
所以 这次不戴头套怎么样
So how about… no bags this time,
但是下次把头套做好了
but next time, we do the bags right,
我们就有完美标志了
and then we go full regalia.
我不戴了
I get my bag off.
等等
Wait a minute!
我没说不戴
I didn’t say no bags.
戴了没人能看见路
But nobody can see.
所以呢
So?
还是能看见路比较好
So, it be nice to see.
笨蛋 这是袭击
Goddamit! This is a raid!
我看不到 你们看不到 又怎么样呢
I can’t see, you can’t see. So what?
重要的是马能看到
All that matters is can the fuckin’ horse see!
这是一次袭击
That’s a raid!
他在哪呢
Where’s this shit!
找到了
There he is!
把黑鬼从马车底下拖出来
Get that nigger out from under ‘at wagon.
把黑鬼控拖出来
And get that nigger lover out o’the wagon!
黑鬼不在
That nigger ain’t down here!
-走了 -什么
– They’re gone! – What?
-他把我们耍了 -他们在哪
– They tricked us! – Well where are they?
再会[德语]
Auf wiedersehen.
牛枪
Bull time.
我们把他们都毙了吧
We get ’em now.
懦夫才这么做
Cowards tend to do that.
该死
Goddammit!
想不想试试
Would you care to?
戴这鬼东西 什么都看不到
I can’t see shit out of this…
他在逃跑呢
He’s getting away.
我能行
I got ’em.
老爹在逃跑呢
Big Daddy’s getting away.
我能行
I got ’em.
搞定
Got ’em.
对于新手来说 还不赖
For kids, ain’t that short.
你怎么知道布鲁姆希尔达的第一任主人是德国人
How you know Broomhilda’s first masters were German?
布鲁姆希尔达是德国姓
Broomhilda is a German name.
他们这样给她取名 就说明他们是德国人
If they named her, it stands to reason they’d be German.
你老家许多女孩叫布鲁姆希尔达吗
Lots of gals where you from named Broomhilda?
布鲁姆希尔达是最流行的德国传说中的
Broomhilda is the name of a character
角色的名字
in the most popular of all the German legends.
还有关于布鲁姆希尔达的故事吗
There’s a story ’bout Broomhilda?
是的
Oh yes, there is.
你知道吗
Do you know it?
家喻户晓
Every German knows that story.
你想听吗
Would you like me to tell you?
好吧
Well…
布鲁姆希尔达是一位公主
Broomhilda was a… princess.
她是沃旦的女儿 诸神之神
She was the daughter of Wotan, the god of all gods.
可是 她父亲还是对她很生气
Anyway, her father is really mad at her.
她做了什么
What she do?
不太记得了 好像是哪里违背了他
I can’t exactly remember. I think she disobeys him in some way.
他把她放在山顶上
So he puts her on top of the mountain.
布鲁姆希尔达在山顶上
Broomhilda’s on a mountain?
这是德国传说
It’s a German legend,
德国传说经常会出现山的
there’s always going to be a mountain in there somewhere.
他还安排了一条喷火的龙守卫着山
And he puts a fire breathing dragon there to guard the mountain.
用一圈火焰
And he surrounds her…
围住她
in a circle of hellfire.
布鲁姆希尔达要一直待在那里
And there, Broomhilda shall remain,
除非有勇敢的英雄来救她
unless a hero arises brave enough to save her.
英雄来了吗
Does a fella arise?
来了 姜戈 事实上他来了
Yes Django. As a matter of fact, he does.
他叫西格弗里德
A fella named Sigfried.
西格弗里德救了她吗
Does Sigfried save her?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!