我是金·舒尔茨医生
My name is Dr. King Schultz,
跟您一样 执法官 我也为法庭效力
and like yourself, marshall, I am a servant of the court.
死在地上的那个男人
The man lying dead in the dirt,
多特里镇上的好人们
who the good people of
选举出来的
Daughtrey saw fit to elect as their sheriff,
名叫比尔·夏普的警长
who went by the name of Bill Sharp,
实际上是个名叫维拉德·佩克的
is actually a wanted outlaw
被通缉的罪犯
by the name of Willard Peck,
他的人头值200美元
with a price on his head of two hundred dollars.
无论死活都是200美元
Now, that’s two hundred dollars, dead or alive.
信口开河
The hell you say!
我知道这个消息让人很困惑
I’m aware this is probably disconcerting news.
但我敢打赌这人♥大♥概是两年前什么时候
But I’m willing to wager this man was elected sheriff
才被选为警长的吧
sometime in the past two years.
我知道这些是因为三年前
I know this because three years ago,
他在德克萨斯州拉伯克市
he was rustling cattle from the B.C.
的克里根养牛场偷过牛
Corrigan Cattle Company of Lubbock, Texas.
这张是我拿到的通缉令
Now this is a warrant,
由德克萨斯州奥斯汀巡回法庭
made out by circuit court
亨利·艾伦·劳德米尔克法官签署
Judge Henry Allen Laudermilk of Austin Texas.
您大可联♥系♥他
You’re encouraged to wire him.
他会告诉你我是谁
He’ll back up who I am,
以及你们亲爱的警长曾经是谁
and who your dear departed sheriff was.
换句话说 治安官先生
In other words marshall,
您欠了我200美金
you owe me two hundred dollars.
我了个去
I’ll be damned.
搞定布里托三兄弟之后
After this Brittle business is behind us…
你就自♥由♥了
you’ll be a free man.
带着一匹马 口袋里还有70块钱
With a horse, seventy five dollars in your back pocket.
之后有什么打算吗
What’s your plan after that?
找到我老婆
Find my wife…
赎回她的自♥由♥
and buy her freedom.
姜戈
Django…
我都不知道你已经结婚了
I had no idea you were a married man.
奴隶们都相信婚姻吗
Do most slaves believe in marriage?
我和我老婆相信
Me and my wife do.
克鲁根的那些人不相信 所以我们
All men in Carrucan did’t, and that’s why we uh…
我们才想逃走
we run off.
姜戈
Django…
姜戈 姜戈
Django, Django…
好大的胆子啊 姜戈
You got sand, Django.
这小子好大的胆子
Boy’s got sand.
我不需要胆大妄为的黑鬼
I got no use for niggers with sand.
给他脸上烙个逃跑者的标志R
I want you to burn the runaway “r” right here on his cheek.
那个女孩也烙上
And the girl too.
把他们带去格林维尔拍卖♥♥会
And I want you to take ’em to the Greenville auction,
卖♥♥掉
and sell ’em…
两个都卖♥♥掉
Both of ’em…
卖♥♥到不同地方
Separately.
这个小子
And this one…
卖♥♥便宜点
you will sell him cheap.
在格林维尔吗
In Greenville?
那里应该有专门做记录的部门
There should be some sort of a records office.
可以查到什么时候卖♥♥掉的
You know when she was sold…
来自哪里
you know where she came from…
还有名字
and you know her name.
她叫什么
What is her name?
布鲁姆希尔达
Broomhilda.
什么
What?
布鲁姆希尔达
Broom-hilda.
-布鲁姆希尔达 -没错
– Broomhilda? – Hm-hm.
她之前的主人是德国人吗
Were her owners German?
是的 你怎么知道的
Yeah, how you know?
她不是在克鲁根种植园出生的
She wan’t born on The Carrucan Plantation,
是被一个德国女主人养大的
she was raised by a German mistress.
姓冯·夏福特
Von Shafts.
她也会一点点德语
She speak a little German too.
-你妻子吗 -没错
– Your wife? – Hm-hm.
她还小的时候
When she was little,
女主人教了她一点德语 好有人陪她说话
her mistress taught her so she has somebody speak German with.
等我缕缕清楚
Alright, let me get this straight.
你的奴隶老婆会说德语
Your slave wife speaks German,
而且名字还叫布鲁姆希尔达·冯·夏福特
and her name is Broomhilda Von Shaft?
是的
Yep.
他们叫我希尔迪
They call me Hildi.
田纳西州
我们去拜访这些种植园的时候
When we gain access to these plantations,
得当成是演戏
we’ll be putting on an “Act”.
你要扮演一个角色
You’ll be playing a character.
不合适吗
No?
演戏期间 你可不能出戏
But during the act, you can never break character.
明白了吗
D’you understand?
明白了 不能出戏
Yeah. Don’t break character.
你要扮演的角色就是我的男仆
And you character is that of the “Valet”.
男仆是什么
What that is?
就是佣人的体面说法
That’s a fancy word for servant.
男仆
“Valet”.
姜戈 你现在可以选自己角色的戏服了
And now Django, you may chose your character’s costume.
你要我自己选一套衣服吗
You want that I pick up my own clothes?
当然了
You- but of course!
在这片领地让黑鬼
It’s against the law for
骑马是违法的
niggers to ride horses in this territory.
位是我的男仆 他从来不自己下地走
This is my valet, my valet does not walk.
我说了让黑鬼骑马
I said niggers on horses…
他叫姜戈 是个自♥由♥人
His name is Django, he’s a free man,
他想骑什么就骑什么
he can ride what he pleases.
在我的地盘可不行
Not on my property.
在我家的黑人面前就不能骑
Not around my niggers he can’t.
朋友
My good sir…
可能我们留下的第一印象不好
perhaps we got off on the wrong boot.
请允许我从头开始
Allow me to unring this bell.
我是金·舒尔茨医生
My name is Dr. King Schultz,
这位是我的男仆姜戈
this is my valet Django,
还有我们的马托尼和弗里茨
and these are our horses Tony and Fritz.
班尼特先生
Mr. Bennett,
我相信
I’ve been lead to believe
您是一位绅士 也是位生意人
that you are a gentleman, and a business man.
因此我们才从德克萨斯一路骑来田纳西
And it is for these attributes we’ve ridden from Texas
来跟您做交易
to Tennessee to parley with you now.
我想买♥♥您一个黑奴
I wish to purchase one of your nigger gals.
你和你的仆人从德克萨斯骑到田纳西
You and your Jimmie rode from Texas to Tennessee,
就为了买♥♥一个黑人奴隶
to buy one of my nigger gals?
没有预约 也不打个招呼
No appointment, no nuttin’?
恐怕是这样的
Oh, I’m afraid so.
如果我说我不喜欢你
Well what if I had to say I don’t like you,
和你的娘娘腔黑鬼
or your fancy pants nigger,
另外我也什么都不会卖♥♥给你呢
and I wouldn’t sell you a tinkers damn.
你觉得这样如何
Now what’cha gotta say about that?
班尼特先生
Mr. Bennett,
如果您是我想象中的那种生意人
if you are the business man I’ve been led to believe you to be,
我就有五千个理由
I have five thousand things,
可以让您改变主意
I might say, that could change your mind.
那就上来吧 我给你倒点喝的
Well com’on inside, and get yourself somethin’ cool to drink.
也许我们谈生意的时候
Oh maybe, while we discuss business,
您可以找一个可爱的黑人女仆
you could provide one of your loveliest black creatures
带着姜戈去庄园里转转
to escort Django here around your magnificent grounds.
当然可以 贝特纳
Oh, absolutely! Eh, Betina!
什么事 老爹
Yessir, Big Daddy?
你的仆人叫什么来着
Eh… What’s your Jimmie name again?
-姜戈 -姜戈
– Django. – Django.
贝特纳甜心 你能带那边的姜戈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!