You’re a funny bugger!
-给他松绑 -好的
– Get him loose. – Yeah, yeah.
一言为定 小黑哥
You got yourself a deal, blackie.
一言为定 伙计
You got yourself a deal, mate.
-你这小黑挺够意思的 -可不是
– You alright for a black fella! – Oh yeah!
老天
Jeez
这就给你松绑了 伙计
There ya go… There ya go, mate.
给你那匹专驮货的马
For you, we’ll give you that pack horse over here.
那鞍袋里有什么
What’s them saddle bags got in?
炸♥药♥
Dynamite.
我才不要骑背着炸♥药♥的马
I ain’t ridin’ no horse with no goddamn dynamite on his back.
可以理解
I can understand that.
弗兰奇 把炸♥药♥搬下来
Frankie, we take ’em sticks off that horse,
放在装黑鬼的笼子里
and stick ’em in the nigger cage.
给你们这些黑鬼一点炸♥药♥玩玩
A little dynamite for you black ass to play with!
弗洛伊德 你在车上还有杆来♥福♥枪♥吧
Hey Floyd, you got that rifle on the wagon, don’t you?
没错
Yeah, alright.
把你的枪和枪带都给他吧
Don’t you give him your gun and gun belt.
别给我弄丢了 听到没
Now, don’t drop the fucking thing, alright?
我才刚修过准心 好用着呢
I just had the sights fixed, and that perfect.
多谢相告
Uh, that’s good to know.
把炸♥药♥扔给我
Throw me up that dynamite.
-杰克 -怎么了
– Jake! – Yeah?
你去看看那该死的狗怎么回事
You gotta try to see what’s goin’on with that goddamn dog!
下地狱吧 畜生们
Go to hell, you motherfucker!
我也爱你 孩子
Love you too, son.
是我 宝贝儿
It’s me, baby.
甜蜜的
In the sweet
别离
Byin’ bye
我们将别离
We will leave
在那歌♥谣里
On that beautiful song.
别离 别离
Byin’ bye… bye bye
我们将别离 我们将要别离
We will leave… we will leave byin’ bye.
科拉
Cora,
能冲些咖啡吗
would you prepare us some coffee?
希巴 你去帮忙
Sheba, you help her.
走吧
Come on.
在那歌♥谣里
In the sweet
别离
Byin’ bye, ooh
你们马上要去地下和卡尔文相会了
Ya’all gonna be together with Calvin and the byin bye.
比你们预期的还要快那么一点
Just a bit sooner than ya’all was expectin’.
比利·克拉什
Billy Crash!
为什么
Now why would?
对 没错
Oh, that’s right.
上次 你把你的手放在我的…
Last time I seen you, you had your hands on my…
姜戈
Django!
你这杀千刀的黑鬼
You black, son of a bitch!
这是给你的 比利
To dear son, hey Billy.
天啊
Oh no!
现在 我的黑人同胞们
Now, all o’you black folks,
我建议你们离这些白人远一些
I suggest you get away from all these white folks.
除了你 史蒂芬
Not you Steven.
你给我待着别动
You’re right where you belong.
科拉 你走之前
Uh, Cora, before you go
可以和劳拉小姐道别吗
would you tell miss Lara goodbye?
什么
Do- do what now?
我说 和劳拉小姐 道个别
I said tell… miss Lara… goodbye.
再见 劳拉小姐
Bye miss Lara.
你们两个走吧
Ya’all two run along now.
史蒂夫
Steve!
喜欢我的新衣服吗
How you like my… new dirt?
一小时前 我还不知道酒红色很配我呢
You know for an hour, I didn’t know the burgundy was my color.
我听到你开了六枪了 黑鬼
I count six shots, nigger.
我带了两把枪 黑鬼
I count two guns, nigger.
你说你在这种植园待了76年
You said in 76 years on this plantation,
什么场面都见过 是吧
you seen all o’manner shit done, ain’it?
不过我发现
But I noticed
你没穿护膝
you didn’t knit your knee cap.
76年了 史蒂芬
Seventy six years, Steven
来来往往的黑奴你见过多少了 7000吗
how many niggers you think you see come n’ go, uh, 7000?
8000吗
8000?
9000吗
9000?
9999吗
9999?
卡尔文·坎迪嘴里说的每句话
Ev’ry single word that came out
都是冷血的狗屁言辞
of Calvin Candy’s mouth was nothin’ but cold shit.
但有件事他说对了
But he was right ’bout one thing.
我就是那万里挑一的黑人
I am that one nigger in ten thousand.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
你这杀千刀的
You motherfucker!
上帝啊 让我宰了这黑鬼吧
Oh please Jesus, let me kill this nigger!
你逃不掉的 姜戈
You ain’t go get away with this, Django.
他们会抓住你
They go n’ catch your black ass
你的悬赏令会遍布大街小巷 黑鬼
You gonna be holdin’ out o’a pole just now, nigger,
赏金猎人会对你穷追不舍
the bounty hunters gonna be looking for you.
你逃得了一时
You can run, nigger,
可逃不了一世
but they gonna find your ass!
找到你之后 他们会好好收拾你
And when they do, oh I love what they gonna do to your ass.
然后宰了你 你这黑鬼
They gonna just kill you, nigger!
你完蛋了
You the fucked up!
这可是坎迪庄园 黑鬼
This Candyland, nigger!
你无法摧毁坎迪庄园
You can’t destroy Candyland!
我们的势力根深蒂固 你打不垮的
We been here long way, you can’t beat Candyland.
没有什么黑人枪手
Can’t no nigger gunfighter
可以突然冒出来
get all the way from don’t know where to
姜戈
Django!
你这个杀千刀的混
You up on a son of a b
小调皮鬼
Hey Little Trouble Maker.
大捣蛋鬼
Hey Big Trouble Maker.
你知道大家会怎么称呼你吗
You know what they are going to call you?
南方第一快枪手
The Fastest Gun in the South.
我们走吧
Let git outta here.
2:45:14还有一小点剧情
那黑鬼到底何方神圣
Who was that nigger?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!