谢谢
Thank you.
布鲁姆希尔达·冯·夏福特
Broomhilda Von Shaft
你从此自♥由♥了
consider yourself a free woman.
坎迪先生
Mister Candy
通常 我会说用德语说再见
Normally, I would say “auf wiedersehen”.
不过 鉴于德语的再见这个词
But since what “Auf Wiedersehen”
实际上意为 期待与你再会
actually means is “till I see you again”,
也鉴于我不希望再见到你 对你的话
and since I never wish to see you again, to you sir,
我就说拜拜了
I say good bye.
我们走
Let’s go.
走吧
Com’on.
请留步 医生
One more moment, Doctor!
怎么了
What?
在我们南方有个习俗
It’s a custom here in the South,
一桩买♥♥卖♥♥完成时 交易双方要
once a business deal is concluded that the two parties
握手
shake hands.
以表诚意
It implies good faith.
-我不是南方人 -但你就站在
– I’m not from the South. – But you are
我的房♥子里
in my house doctor.
所以我坚持握下手
So I’m afraid I must insist.
坚持 坚持什么 握手吗
Insist? On what? That I shake your hand?
那我不得不坚持不握手了
Oh, then I’m afraid I must insist in the opposite direction.
你知道你在我眼里是什么吗
You know what I think you are?
我在你眼里是什么 我不知道
What you think I am? No I don’t.
在我眼里你是个输不起的人
I think you are a bad loser.
我认为你是个胜之不武的人
And I think you’re an abysmal winner.
不管怎样
Never the less
在奇卡索人郡 如果双方不握手
here in Chickasaw County, a deal ain’t done
一桩买♥♥卖♥♥就不算完成
until the two parties have shook hands.
那些签字文件狗屁都不算
Even after all that paper signin’, don’t mean shit
除非你和我握手
you don’t shake my hand.
如果我不和你握手
If I don’t shake your hand,
你就不要那一万二了吗
you’re gonna throw away twelve thousand dollars?
我才不信
I don’t think so.
布奇先生
Mr. Butch,
如果这个黑奴控德国佬不握手
if she tries to leave here before this nigger lovin’ German
那女人就想走的话
shakes my hand,
你就毙了她
you cut her ass down.
你非要我和你握手吗
You really want me to shake your hand?
我坚持
I insist.
如果你一定要这么坚持的话
If you insist.
卡尔文
Aaah Calvin!
卡尔文
Caalvin!
抱歉 实在忍♥不住了
I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist.
这黑鬼疯了 该死
The nigger’s going crazy, the hell
救命啊 他见谁咬谁
Help, he’s blowing everybody- Aaah!
靠 那狗♥娘♥养♥的
Shit! Son of a bitch!
宰了他
Get that fuckin’
赶紧宰了他
Get that fuckin’
王八蛋 我靠 该死
Damn son of a bitch, what- what did the fuckin’- god damn it!
该死
What the
别打我
Don’t strike me!
你这个蠢货
You stupid son of a bitch!
对不起 杰西
Sorry Jessie!
谁他妈把枪给这黑鬼了
Who the fuck gave a nigger a goddamn gun!
黑鬼 来受死吧
Nigger, com’on and kill
老天 我的上帝啊
Aah! God! Ah my God, aah!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker!
靠
Shit.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
挺火 可恶
Stop shooting, god damn it!
姜戈
Django!
怎么了
What?
你的女人在我们手里
We got your woman!
比利·克拉什用枪对着她脑袋呢
Billy Crash here ha’ got his pistol upside her hair!
你乖乖停火投降
You’ll stop all that gettin’on,
她的脑袋就不会开花
he don’t blow her goddamn brains out.
也不会开天窗
And that ain’t no third holes, boy!
这一点我们能保证
That there is a promise.
如果你不投降
You ain’t give up?
还一意孤行要打
Thought you going, uh?
我们就杀了你
We will kill you!
我怎么信你
How shit?!
实话 姜戈 我向上帝发誓
Honest, ain’t lyin’, Django, I swear o’ all God.
你投降吗
You give up?
没人会伤害你的
Ain’t no harm gonna come t’you.
我怎么相信你这个死黑鬼
And I’m supposed to believe your black ass?
我他妈才不管
Personal, I ain’t give a good goddamn
你是信还是不信
what you believe or don’t believe!
我只知道 如果10秒内你还不投降
I believe, if you don’t give up in the next ten seconds,
我们就把婊♥子♥爆头
we gonna blow this bitch her brains out!
你看你信不信
Believe that!
别管我了
You give me up.
Six!
快别管我了
Just let me go!
Seven!
-我太在乎你了 -姜戈
– I take care too much. – Django.
Eight!
我爱你
I love you.
Nine!
-别数了 -不
– Hold it! – No!
我投降
I give up.
我听不到 黑鬼
I can’t hear you, nigger.
我说 我投降
I said I give up!
别来无恙 黑鬼
Hock a litl’e doodle, nigger.
你们都是赏金猎人吧
So y’all bounty hunters, huh?
我就知道你们都有鬼
I knew there was something fishy ’bout y’all.
鞍袋里有悬赏海报
We found your “wanted” posters
还有一本头像图册
and book of figures in your saddle bags.
老实说
I gotta say
我从没听过有黑鬼赏金猎人
I ain’t never heard of no black bounty hunter before.
杀白人换钱的黑鬼
A black boy paid to kill white men,
你喜欢干那一行吗
how d’you like that line of work?
也许还挺喜欢的 是吧
Prob’bly pretty good while it lasted, uh?
和你的蛋蛋告别吧 黑鬼
Time to say good night to them nuts, black.
我数到3
On three
One
别怕
I got you.
Two
冷静点 黑鬼 别激动
Calm down nigger, keep calm.
队长
Cap’t?
劳拉小姐想见你
Miss Lara wants to see you.
老爷的葬礼有点事麻烦你
That is somethin’ to do with the Old Man’s funeral.
她也不想阉了姜戈了
Oh, and she changed her mind ’bout snippin’ Django.
她要把他交给乐昆·迪奇的人
She gonna give ’em to the LeQuint Dickey people.
她都不愿意花一秒钟告诉我
Well she didn’t waste a minute tellin’ me.
多扫兴啊
How disappointing.
你人要走
You leave.
这些
These ain’t
你可别想带走
what you take with you.
过去几个小时里
Your black ass been all the motherfuckers’ in that Big House
所有人都在谈论你这黑鬼
could talk about for the last few hours.
白人那脑袋瓜里
Seemed like white folk
从来都是馊点子
ain’t never had a bright idea in their life,
全是怎么把你大卸八块的主意
was comin’ up with all kinds o’ways to kill your ass.
告诉你 大多点子都是
Now mind ya, most of ‘dem ideas
围绕怎么收拾你的老二的
had to do with fuckin’ with your fun parts.
听起来挺不错 可是
Now, that may seem like a good idea, but truth is
当你割了黑鬼的蛋以后 他们大多失血而死
when you snip a nigger’s nuts, most of ’em bleed out,
大概 也就能撑7分钟吧 大多数是这样
know ’bout…seven minutes, most of ’em
绝大多数人是
More than most.
然后我说
Then I say is