I don’t.
为什么对我撒谎
Why is you lyin’ to me?
我没有
I ain’t.
那你为什么哭
Then why is you crying?
你吓到我了
You scarin’ me.
我怎么吓到你了
Why is I’m scarin’ you?
因为你很可怕
Because you scary.
今天下午用德语跟希尔迪交谈
To speak German this afternoon with Hildi,
简直让我的倍感充实
was positively soul enriching.
医生 这话真暖心
Oh, doctor. That warms my heart.
你给我坐在椅子上
You stay in that chair.
你之前提过说想卖♥♥掉希尔迪
You indicated earlier you’d be willing to part with Hildi.
没错 正是
Oh yes. Yesiree Bob I did.
既然如此 请允许我
In that case… allow me…
再提一个请求
to propose another proposition.
您请讲
I’m all ears.
快点 该死的
Hurry up, goddammit!
-坎迪先生 -史蒂芬
– Monsieur Candie- – Steven!
你打断了舒尔茨医生的话
You just interrupted Dr. Schultz here!
抱歉舒尔茨医生
Uhm… sorry doctor Schultz,
我最近耳朵不太好使
my ears ain’t worth a damn these days.
坎迪先生 能不能到厨房♥跟你说几句话
Monsieur Candie, could I get a word with you in the kitchen.
你是说要我离座吗
You mean get up outta my chair?
如果您愿意的话
If you could manage it.
怎么了
Why?
是甜品的事
It’s about dessert.
甜品怎么了
What about dessert?
我希望能私下里说
I’d rather discuss that in private.
不就是个蛋糕吗
We’re havin’ white cake.
这都能出什么岔子吗
What sort of melodrama could be brewing back there?
您说的是坎迪先生 我这就去自己处理
You right Monsieur Candie, you right, I’ll handle it myself.
去书房♥找我
Meet me in the library.
我只是不明白您为什么不能亲自过去看看
I just can’t understand why you won’t come talk to the evening,
她搞的乱七八糟的 到时候又怪我
she get fucked up ’round here, you blame me.
行了行了 史蒂芬 我
Fine, fine friend Steven, I…
我马上就来
I will be along momentarily.
好的 先生
Yessir.
那么
Well,
先生们
gentlemen…
如您所见 尽管他们厨艺不错
as you can see, talented as they are no doubt in the kitchen,
但有时候还是需要人指导
from time to time… adult supervision is required.
我失陪一下
If you’ll excuse me a moment.
晚餐可以撤了
You may clear the dinner service.
动作快点 姑娘们
Hurry up girl.
舒尔茨医生
So Dr. Schultz…
不如给我们多讲讲马戏团的事吧
Why don’t you regal us with the tale of the circus?
马戏团吗
The circus!
怎么回事
What is the matter?
那两个混♥蛋♥根本不是来买♥♥曼丁果人的
Them motherfuckers ain’t here to buy no mandingos.
他们想把那姑娘买♥♥走
They wants that girl.
史蒂芬 你胡扯什么
Steven, what the hell are you talkin’ about, hm?
他们把你耍得团团转 我就是这意思
They playin’ your ass for a fool, that what I’m talkin’ bout.
他们来这儿不是为了什么肌肉斗士
They ain’t here for no muscle bound jimmie,
而是为了那个姑娘
they here for that girl.
什么 哪个姑娘 希尔迪吗
What… what girl. What… Hildi?
没错 希尔迪 她跟姜戈
Yeah, Hildi. Her and Django?
那两个黑鬼互相认识
Them niggers know each other.
他 他刚买♥♥了爱斯基摩人乔伊
He… he just bought Eskimo Joe.
他付钱了吗
Did he give you any money?
没有 还没有 但是他们会
No, not yet, but they go…
那他们就什么都没买♥♥ 至少目前是这样
Then he didn’t buy diddly, not yet no how.
但是就在我打断他的时候
But he’s just about to buy
他正打算买♥♥下此行的目标
who he come here to buy, when I interrupted him.
谢谢你史蒂芬 不客气卡尔文
Thank you Steven. You’re welcome Calvin.
你 你是怎么知道这些的
Whe- Where you gettin’ all this?
他们干嘛要为了一个背上被打成那样
Why would they go through all that trouble for a nigger with a…
300块都不值的黑鬼费尽心思
with a chewed up back, ain’t worth three hundred dollars?
因为那个黑鬼姜戈跟希尔迪相爱
They’re doin’ it cause that nigger Django’s in love with Hildi.
可能是他老婆
She probably his wife.
至于为什么那个德国人要他妈在意
Now, why that German give a fuck
那个傲慢的贱种爱上谁了
who that uppity son-of-a-bitch is in love with,
我还真不知道
I’m sure I don’t know.
如果她才是他们想买♥♥的人
If she’s who they want…
为什么还要扯上什么曼丁果人的破事
why this whole… snake oil pitch about mandingos in?
你绝对不会理会300块钱
You wouldn’t pay no never mind into three hundred dollar.
但如果是一万二呢
But that twelve thousand?
你就会对他们很客气了 不是吗
That made you real friendly now, didn’it?
的确是这样
Yes it did.
他老婆是吗
His wife, uh?
如果是条蛇
If it had been a snake…
我们可就被咬了
we would have beat’em.
这两个 浪费我时间的
Those lyin’… goddamn time…
王八蛋
wastin’ sonsabitches.
王八蛋
Sonsabitches!
在新奥尔良
Out of New Orleans,
所以我也练习过好几种戏剧
so I had quite a bit of practice with… theater types.
你终于来了
Oh there you are!
我都要以为
I was beginning to think
你跟那个老头子私奔去了
that you and that old crow ran off together.
那可要遗臭万年了 是吧
That’d be a hell of a note, wouldn’t it?
劳拉·莉
Lara Lee…
我刚才从窗户里看到
I was just lookin’ out the big window.
比利·克拉什在外面跟几个黑奴贩
Billy Crash is out there dealin’ with some
做马匹生意
shady slaver try to sell a passel of ponys,
你能不能帮个忙出去帮我盯着点
would you be a dear and go out there give them gals an eyeball.
-当然可以 弟弟 -谢谢你 亲爱的
– Of course, brother. – Thank you, darling.
真是生意兴隆
Okay. Business never sleeps.
对了
A propos…
您刚才出去之前 我们正在
before your exit, we were
商议买♥♥布鲁姆希尔达的事情
discussing the possibility of my purchasing Broomhilda.
没错 我们是在讨论这个
Ah yes! Yes we were doctor.
我们等会儿再继续讨论
And we will again… in a moment.
这位小朋友是谁
Who is your little friend?
这是本
This is Ben…
他在这里干了好多年管家
He’s a Ol’Joe that… lived around here for a long time.
真的是好多好多年
And I do mean a long damn time.
本在这里
Well Ben here…
照顾过我爸爸
took care of my daddy…
还有我爷爷
and my daddy’s daddy…
直到有天他们都去世了
till the open kill doe who one day…
本也照顾过我
Ben took care o’me.
作为密西西比大型种植园园主的儿子
Growin’up the son of a… of a huge plantation owner in Mississippi
一个白人孩子会接触到
puts a white men in contact with
很多黑人面孔
a whole lot of black faces.
我整个一生都在这里度过
I spent my whole life here…
就在这里 坎迪庄园
right here… in Candyland…
周围全是黑人
surrounded… by black faces.
每天从早到晚都能见到他们
And seein’ them ev’ry day, day in day out, I…
我只有一个疑问
I only had one question.
为什么他们不把我们杀了
Why don’t they kill us?
就在门廊那里
Now right up there on that porch…
老本帮我爸爸刮了50年胡子
three times a week for fifty years,
每周要刮3次
Ol’Ben here… would shave my Daddy with a straight razor.
如果我是老本
Now… if I was Ol’Ben,
我会把我爸的喉咙割断
I would have cut my Daddy’s goddamn throat,
而且都用不着等上50年
and it wouldn’t have taken me no fifty years to do it neither.
但他从来没有这样做
But he never did.
为什么呢
Why not?
物候学
You see… the science of phenology
是理解两个人种之间
is crucial to understandin’ the
差异的关键

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!