爱上黑人可是会一发不可收拾啊
Nigella’s a powerful emotion, boy.
就像一潭黑泥
It’s like a pool of black tar,
让你深陷其中 无法自拔
once it catches your ass, you can’t.
没错 无法自拔
Yessir, you can’t.
我不太明白 医生
I don’t know doctor,
尽管您用德语说了那么多甜言蜜语
you can lay on all the German sweet talk you want,
不过似乎这小丫头是看上姜戈了
but it looks like this pony’s got big eyes for Django.
当然了
Well… naturally, it is the
吸引她的是猛禽
soaring eagle that attracts her attention,
而不是我这样的雏鸡
not the plucked chicken.
舒尔茨医生 别这么妄自菲薄
Dr. Schultz, don’t be so down on yourself,
您可是个标准的欧洲绅士
you are quite a dapper European gentleman.
要把这些擦干净
You gotta clean this,
你得把手伸进去 听到了没有
you got to put your elbow in this, this is, do you hear me…
你跟那个黑鬼认识 是吗
You know that nigger, don’t ya?
-谁 -谁
– Who? – Who?
别糊弄我 你知道我在说什么
Don’t who me bitch, you know who I’m talking about!?
桌子上那个吗
At the table?
我不认识
I don’t know him.
你不认识
You don’t know him?
没错
No.
没错什么
No what?
没错 先生
No sir.
你不会骗我的 是不是
You wouldn’t lie to me now, would you?
既然你坚持这么说
If- if you say so.
爱斯基摩人乔伊毫无疑问是个不错的苗子
Eskimo Joe’s a quality nigger, no doubt about it.
不过如果要我买♥♥的话
But if it was my money…
我不会花一万二买♥♥他
I wouldn’t pay no twelve thousand dollars for him.
那你会出多少
What would your price be?
如果出手够大方的话
Well, if I was inclined to be generous,
虽然我不知道为什么要出手大方
and I don’t know why I would be inclined to be generous…
差不多 9千吧
nine thousand… maybe.
舒尔茨医生
Dr. Schultz…
希望您搞清楚这场交易到底是怎么回事
Let me reclarify how this whole negotiation came about.
并不是我找到您说要卖♥♥黑奴
You see, it wasn’t me who came to you to sell a nigger,
当然不是了
Sure, it wasn’t.
是您来找我买♥♥
It was you who approached me to buy one.
没错
Sure it was.
这个机灵小子提出9千的价格
Now that nine thousand dollar figure Bright Boy was banding about,
也并不离谱
that ain’t too far off from right,
不过如果我用这个价格卖♥♥爱斯基摩人乔伊
and if I wanted to sell Eskimo Joe for that,
只要想卖♥♥就能卖♥♥出去
I could do so any day of the week.
想卖♥♥就能卖♥♥
Any day.
但就像您在格林维尔说的
But like you said in Greenville doctor,
我不想卖♥♥
I don’t wanna sell ’em.
是您开出了一万二的天价
It was only your ridiculous offer
我才想过要考虑一下
of twelve thousand dollars that made me even consider it.
坎迪先生 您确实很会说服人
You know Monsieur Candie, you do possess the power of persuasion.
这生意为何不做呢 坎迪先生 成交
Why not, Monsieur Candie, you have a deal,
一万二买♥♥爱斯基摩人乔伊
Eskimo Joe, twelve thousand dollars!
太棒了 医生 明智的决定
Hurray, doctor, hurray, and a wise decision, that is!
不过 这笔钱可不是小数目
However, that is a tremendous amount of money.
您这边有莫盖尔先生 我也有个律师
And the way you have your Mr. Moguy, I have a lawyer,
图特勒 一个小气鬼
a persnickety man named Tuttle,
在我花这么大一笔钱买♥♥一个人之前
And I would need my Mr. Tuttle to draw up a legal contract
我要叫我的律师起草一份正式合同
before I’d feel comfortable
好让我觉得安心
exchanging that amount of money for flesh.
另外我还想请个医生
Not to mention having Eskimo Joe
给爱斯基摩人乔伊做些检查
examined by a physician of my choosing.
这是当然
Naturally.
我看我差不多
So say I return in about…
-5天以后再过来 -5天
– five days time. – Five days.
带着图特勒先生过来
With my Mr. Tuttle.
他跟你的莫盖尔先生可以
And then my Mr. Tuttle and your Mr. Moguy can
好好商讨下合同的细节
hash out the finer details between themselves.
棒极了 医生 棒极了
I say splendid Doctor… Splendid.
先生们
Gentlemen…
请允许我
may I propose a toast…
敬爱斯基摩人乔伊 或者我们可以叫他
to Eskimo Joe. Or, shall we call him
黑人海格力斯
the Black Hercules.
敬黑人海格力斯
To the Black Hercules.
黑人海格力斯
The Black Hercules!
黑人海格力斯
The Black Hercules…
说的没错 医生
You was right, Doctor,
起个那种名字的确能卖♥♥个好价钱
that name do help pay an ass.
希尔迪
Hildi…
我没酒了
I’m outta drink, girl.
希尔迪
So Hildi…
在大场面的餐桌上服侍的感觉怎么样
how you like servin’ at the big table in the big house, huh?
坎迪先生问你话就得回答
When Monsieur Candie talk to you, you answers.
我觉得很不错 坎迪先生
I like it a lot, Monsieur Candie.
这比你睡在那个箱子里
It’s a lot better than sizzling in that hot box,
还有穿过荆棘丛好受多了吧
or draggin’ your ass through a bramble bush.
不过可能比不上
Maybe it’s not quite as much
服侍那些曼丁果角斗士
fun as getting the pleasure o’ the mandingos,
-是吧甜心 -她挺喜欢他们的
– Huh sugar babe? – Hmm oh, she like them new.
-比如桑普森 -是的
– Like Sampson, huh? – Yessir.
坎迪先生
You know Monsieur Candie,
这位医生说不定有兴趣
the doctor here might be
看看希尔迪的裸背
interested in seein’ Hildi’s peeled back,
毕竟他们那里也没什么黑鬼
since how they don’t have many niggers where he come from.
舒尔茨医生
Dr. Schultz,
你刚才跟希尔迪单独相处的时候
when you was alone with Hildi here,
是只说说德语 还是把她衣服也脱了
did- didja just speak German, or did ya git her clothes off?
没有 我们就是聊聊天
No, we just talked and…
那就是没看过她的后背了
Oh so- so you haven’t seen her back?
我没有
I haven’t…
不不不 史蒂芬说的有道理
No no no, now Steven’s right,
你会感兴趣的
you might find this interesting.
希尔迪 把你的裙子脱了
Hildi, com’on take off your dress,
给舒尔茨医生看看你的后背 快点
show Dr. Schultz your back here, go on!
卡尔文 我刚刚才把她打扮好
Uh, Calvin, I just got her all dressed up and looking nice.
但是 劳拉·莉
But… Lara Lee,
舒尔茨医生从杜塞尔多夫远道而来
Dr. Schultz is from Dusseldorf,
德国城市 位于莱茵河畔
那边没什么黑鬼
they don’t got niggers there.
他是个医生
He’s a man of medicine.
他一定很有兴趣看看黑鬼对疼痛的忍♥耐力
I’m sure it would fascinate him, the niggers endurance for pain.
这些黑鬼很能挨 舒尔茨医生
These niggers are tough Dr. Schultz,
毋庸置疑
no doubt about it.
希尔达背上有差不多四条鞭痕
Hilda’s got somethin’ like four lashes on her back.
要是换成劳拉·莉挨个一下就不行了
Lara Lee just get one she lose her goddamn mind.
看看 医生 是不是跟画作一样 看看
Look a’ that, doctor, it’s like a painting, look at that.
卡尔文
Calvin!
我们正在用餐
We are eating,
没人想看她伤痕累累的后背
and no one wanna look at her whipped up back!
好 好 好好好好
Fine. Fine, fine fine fine…
等吃完饭再看 史蒂芬 等吃完饭
After the dinner, Steven. After dinner.
等会喝白兰地的时候再看 先生们
During the brandies, gentlemen. Uh?
科拉 把她带走
Cora, come get this girl!
-衣服都弄乱了 -夫人
– She all messed. – Yes ma’am?
你们在干什么
Oh! What are you all done?
我刚刚帮你穿好 过来吧 过来
I just got you done, now come over, here!
史蒂芬对你没有好感
Baby, you’re on Steven’s bad side,
那就别总招惹他了
when you need to be on his blind side.
你不是说你不认识他吗
You said you ain’t know him?
我刚才说 你不是说你不认识他吗
I said… you said you ain’t know him.
我确实不认识
I don’t.
你认识
Yes you do.
史蒂芬先生
Mister Steven…
我不认识他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!