– Come for your friend! -Don’t come!
安静点
Keep quiet!
别出声 闭嘴
Not a sound. Shut it!
她很狡猾 你觉得她会出现吗
She’s crafty. You think she’ll show up?
– 闭嘴 – 她不会来的
– Shut your mouth! – She won’t come.
闭嘴 我说了 闭嘴
Shut your mouth, I said. Shut it!
是我 让我进来
It’s me, let me in!
她在哪
Where is she?
想耍我?
Trying to fuck me?
你还好吗
You okay?
– 谁叫你解开她的 – 不许动
– Who told you to untie her? – Keep still!
她已经把钱拿回去了
She’s got her money back!
这不是全部
It’s not all here.
剩下的呢
Where’s the rest?
你用我的钱做什么了
What did you do with my money?
我在和你讲话
I’m talking to you!
– 你个婊♥子♥ 跟你妈一样 – 闭嘴
– You whore, just like your mum! – Shut it!
别叫我闭嘴 你个小婊♥子♥
Don’t tell me to shut it! You little whore!
钱在哪 我的钱在哪
Where is it? Where’s my money?
我的钱在哪
Where’s my money?
告诉她们吧
Please tell them.
你闭嘴
Shut it, you!
你拿钱干嘛了
What did you do with it?
– 你在干什么 – 不 等等
– What are you doing? – No, wait!
别挡路
Get outta my way!
不 不要
No, don’t!
告诉她们吧 杜妮娅 求你了 你疯了
Tell them, Dounia, please! You’re mad!
你闭嘴
You shut it!
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
你想要被烧为灰吗
You wanna go up in flames?
我的钱在哪
Where’s my money?
我在和你说话
I’m talking to you!
杜妮娅 告诉她
Dounia, tell her!
你不想为钱而死吧
You don’t want to die for money!
别耍这暴徒了
Stop playing the gangster!
我要烧死你
I’m gonna burn you!
求你了 丽贝卡
Please, Rebecca.
来吧 烧我
Go on, do it.
你害怕了
Are you scared?
我能看出来你害怕了
I can see you are.
– 我去她妈妈那里看看 – 不 你别去
– I’ll go to her mum’s. – No, you won’t!
在她妈妈那里
It’s at her mum’s!
去 快点
Go, hurry!
不 不要
No, don’t!
是我的钱 不准去那
It’s my money! Don’t go there!
– 闭嘴 – 别去
– Shut it! – Don’t go!
是我的钱 我的钱
It’s my money! My money!
你要死了 你个杂种
You’re gonna die, you bastard!
我的名字是杜妮娅
My name’s Dounia!
我的名字是杜妮娅
My name’s Dounia!
我的名字是杜妮娅
My name’s Dounia!
不准再叫我杂种
Never call me bastard again!
我的名字是杜妮娅
My name is Dounia!
杜妮娅
Dounia!
杜妮娅 小心
Dounia, watch out!

Fuck!
萨米尔
Samir!
萨米尔 回来
Samir, come back!
救命啊 萨米尔
Help! Samir!
上衣给我
Give me your top!
救命啊
Help!
这儿 快点
Here, quick!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
求求你们了 我们在这里
Please! We’re in here!
是格威斯 打电♥话♥求救
It’s Gervais! Call for help!
打给消防局
Call the fire service!
打给他们 快点
Call them, quick!
快点
Hurry!
快点 迈穆娜
Quick, Maimouna!
格威斯
Gervais!
– 把手给我 – 走 迈穆娜
– Give me your hand! – Go, Maimouna!
快点
Hurry!
快点 迈穆娜
Quick, Maimouna!
我过不去
I can’t get through.
丽贝卡 快点
Rebecca, quick!

Push!
杜妮娅 快点
Dounia, hurry up!
– 走 – 不
– Go! – No.
你身上都是汽油 快走吧
You’re covered in petrol. Just go!
我要待在这儿
I’m staying here!
– 出去 – 我要和你在一起
– Get out! – I’m staying with you.
– 我不走 – 走啊
– I’m not going. – Go!
我不想走
I don’t want to go!
我要呆在这儿
I’m staying here!
不 放开我
No, let go of me!
放手
Let go!
迈穆娜
Maimouna…
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
呼吸
Breathe.
别担心 我在这陪你
Don’t worry, I’m here with you.
我在这陪你 好吗
I’m here with you, okay?
你听到了吗
You hear that?
他们来了
They’re coming!
他们会救你的
They’re gonna save you.
看到了吧 我告诉过你的
See, I told you!
这些混♥蛋♥不会进来的
Those bastards won’t come in.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
去叫他们进来
Go and get them!
他们怕被攻击
They’re afraid of getting attacked.
迈穆娜
Maimouna,
我去叫他们来 好吗
I’ll go and get them, okay?
我害怕
I’m scared!
我马上就回来 呼吸 和她呆着
I’ll be right back. Breathe! Stay with her.
看着我
Look at me.
看这边
Look this way!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
到这儿来
Come here!
– 求求你们了 – 我们不能介入
– Please! – We can’t intervene.
她出不去 她一个人
She can’t get out, she’s all alone.
我们得等警♥察♥支援
We have to wait for police back-up.
火正在烧啊
It’s burning!
我不能做任何事 这是命令
I can’t do anything. They’re my orders.
命令 让别人死吗
Orders, to let people die?
– 她出不去 – 我们不能过去
– She can’t get out! – We can’t.
如果那是你的孩子呢
What if it were your child?
你们向我们扔石头 我们不能进去
You throw rocks at us. We’re not allowed.
我们不会扔的
We won’t throw rocks,
我发誓 求求你了
I swear! Please!
– 快干活 – 杜妮娅 快点
– Do your job! – Dounia, quick!
你们为什么不来 到处都是火
Why aren’t you coming? There’s fire everywhere!
到处都是
Everywhere!
她会死的
She’ll die!
她就要死了
She’s going to die!

No!
这不是真的
It’s not happening!
不 迈穆娜
No, Maimouna!
不 我求求你了 不…
No, I’m begging you, no…
原谅我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!