Last piece of advice: be yourself.
你喜欢 对吧?
You liked it, eh?
– 有点吧 – 我看见了 你喜欢
– Kind of. – I saw you, you liked it.
我没有时间说这些 钱你带了没
I don’t have time for this. You got my cash?
我选上了
I was picked.
选上什么
Picked for what?
正式表演
For the show.
巡演的主角
The lead role, for the tour.
你想像不出我的人生会怎么变化
You can’t imagine how my life’ll change.
那很好 你就不用拿我的钱了
Great. You’re not taking my money.
给你
Here.
我一点也没有拿
I didn’t steal any of it.
我只是想引你下来
I just wanted to lure you down.
我们能见面吗
Can we meet?
我给你拿了张星期六晚上的票
I got you a ticket for Saturday night.
来看演出吧
As my guest.
因为你给我带来了好运
Because you bring me luck.
你以为我会追你多久?
How long did you think I’d chase after you?
我甚至不知道你的名字
I don’t even know your name.
太糟糕了
Tough.
等一下
Hang on…
– 你饿吗 – 不饿
– Aren’t you hungry? – No.
MM豆
M&Ms.
爆米花
Popcorn.
不饿 是吧
Not hungry, then?
要不要走慢一点
Want to slow down a bit?
你总带那些你想睡的女孩来这吗
Is this where you always bring girls you want to shag?
只有你
Only you.
其他人没这么难搞
The others aren’t such hard work.
我们走吧
Shall we go?
你觉得男人跳舞很奇怪吗
You think it’s weird, a guy who dances?
当我跳舞的时候…
When I dance…
我让周围的一切融入我自己
I let everything around me come inside.
我不会说假话
And I don’t cheat.
舞蹈也不会撒谎
Dance doesn’t lie.
它是神圣的
It’s sacred.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
你不告诉我吗
Won’t you tell me?
你不告诉我 我是不会让你走的
I won’t let you go until you tell me.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
停下
Stop!
– 告诉我 – 停下
– Tell me. – Stop!
杜妮娅…杜妮娅
Dounia… Dounia!
我的名字是杜妮娅
My name is Dounia!
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥对雷达…
I don’t know what you did…
做了什么 进来
to that motherfucker Reda. Get in!
– 他在俱乐部找你 – 日子过得怎样 杰克
– He was looking for you at the club. – How’s life, Jacky?
这儿 打给他
Here, call him.

Yeah.
– 你好 – 我是祖赫拉
– Hello? – Yeah, it’s Zohra.
祖赫拉
Zohra,
我的公主
my princess!
很高兴你打给我
I’m glad you called.
你星期六有事吗
What are you doing Saturday?
要不要去看现场 新出了个超辣的嘻哈团
Fancy going to a gig? A shit-hot new rap group.
我有事要做
I got stuff to do.
你要干嘛 报复吗
What are you doing? Getting your revenge?
– 你说了要来硬的 – 先硬后软
– You said to strike. – And then caress!
还在吗 祖赫拉
Are you there, Zohra?

Yeah.
我真的想见你
I’d really like to see you.
那些别的女人都是我朋友的妓♥女♥
Those other girls were my mates’ slags.
行 答应你了
Okay, you’re on.
星期六晚上七点 我会把地址发给你
Saturday at 7:00. I’ll text you the address.
好 拜拜
Okay, ciao.
别生闷气了
Stop sulking.
我知道我对你太严厉了
I know I’m hard on you.
我知道我让你受苦了
I know I made it tough.
但那是因为你很有潜力
But it’s because you’ve got potential.
你已经证明了
You’ve proved it.
给你
Here.
你的钱
Your money.
这还只是些零头
That’s peanuts.
我们能搞定那个蠢蛋雷达 对吧 杰克?
We’ll have that fucker Reda, eh, Jacky?
是的 我们会搞定他的
Yeah, we’ll have him.
我们要发大财了
We’ll be rich.
我以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I’d never see you again.
我现在就在呢
I’m here now.
我妈诅咒我们
My mum’s put a spell on us.
我发誓她做了
I swear she has!
我爸甚至不愿意再看我一眼
And my dad won’t even look at me anymore.
我让他丢脸了
I disgraced him.
都是我的错 对不起
It was my fault, I’m sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
我在这
I’m here.
我在这
I’m here.
躺下来
Lie down.
你今天做了什么
What did you do today?
没什么
Nothing.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我害怕
I’m scared.
我也害怕
I’m scared too.
穿这么漂亮是为了我吗
All beautiful for me?
好吧 是为了演出
Well, for the show.
都解决了
It’s all sorted.
前排座位
A front-row seat.
不用隔这么远看了
Not way up there.
你会来吗
Will you come?
我会去的
I’ll be there.
我来帮你放夹克
I’ll take your jacket.
你要去哪
Where you going?
到这来
Come here.
你过来
You come here.
你不喜欢我吗
Don’t you fancy me?
不 我喜欢
Yes, I do.
我去洗澡
I’m going for a shower.
你不用拘束
Make yourself comfortable.
我会等你的
I’ll be waiting.
需要我帮你吗
Can I help you?
我在找香烟
I was looking for cigarettes.
我不把香烟放这儿
I don’t keep them here.
你很美
You’re beautiful.
你在找什么
What were you looking for?
如你所愿
As you wish.
“柯妮丝舞者”
“The Konis Dancers.”
你该去的
You should have gone.
不会吧
No way!
不会吧
No way!
搞定了吗 你回家了吗
OK? U back at the estate?
喂 迈穆娜
Yeah, Maimouna…
是我
It’s me.
我想告诉你我做到了
I wanted to tell you I did it.
我做到了
I did it!
我把你那份放在藏钱的老地方了
I left your share in the hiding place.
我只是想告诉你… 我要走了
I just wanted you to know… I’m leaving.
但我会很快回来的
But I’ll be back soon.
我想你
I miss you.
我爱你
I love you.
– 回来 否则我会狠狠揍她 – 别来 杜妮娅
– Come back or I’ll hurt her bad! -Don’t come, Dounia!
– 回来找你的朋友吧 – 别回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!