So I fucked your mum!
你能拿我怎样
What are you gonna do about it?
把那个放下
Put that down!
你想打我 来啊
You wanna hit me? Go ahead!
你自找的 杂种
You had it coming, bastard!
你脑子有毛病吗
What’s got into you?
– 你脑子有毛病吗 – 别这么跟你妈说话
– What’s got into you? – Don’t talk to your mother like that!
你居然跟那个垃圾乱搞
Shagging that piece of shit!
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子是有毛病吗
What the fuck got into you?
我想搞就搞
If I want to screw, I screw!
你从来都不在家 现在倒回来教训我了
You’re never here, now you show up and lecture me?
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Fucking hell!
你什么时候才能明白
When will you understand?
就是因为你我才是个杂种
Because of you I’m the bastard!
从我出生起别人就叫我杂种
My whole life I’ve been called the bastard!
我没做错什么啊
I’ve done nothing wrong!
– 怎么了 – 拿上个油桶
– What’s going on? – Grab a jerry can.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你疯了吗 这是谁的车
You’re mad! Whose car’s that?
萨米尔妈妈的
Samir’s mum’s!
混♥蛋♥
Scumbag!
现在轮到我搞你了
Now I’m fucking you!
自♥拍♥一个
A little selfie.
她疯了 我受不了了
She’s mental. I can’t take any more.
混♥蛋♥们
The fuckers!
来 拍我
Go on, film me.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
完美
Perfect.
别管那些车
Leave those cars alone!
– 操 – 你们干吗呢
– Fuck! – What are you doing?
我跟你们说话呢
I’m talking to you!
让它们烧就行了
Let them burn!
是杜妮娅
It’s Dounia!
是杜妮娅
It’s Dounia!
拿上几块石头
Grab some rocks!
你们要怎样
What are you gonna do?
你们要怎样 我就在这儿
What are you gonna do? Yeah, I’m here!
我们来玩警♥察♥游戏吧
Hey, let’s play police tag!

No!
快走 迈穆娜
Get going, Maimouna!
我们走 迈穆娜
Let’s go, Maimouna!
混♥蛋♥们就在我们后边
The fuckers are behind us!
快点 再快点
Faster, faster!
警♥察♥就在我们后边
The police are after us!
对着镜头笑一个
Smile for the camera!
冲啊 迈穆娜
Go, Maimouna!
再快点
Faster!
你在搞什么 慢点
What are you doing? Slow down!
你♥他♥妈♥再搞什么
What the fuck are you doing?
放开我
Get off me!
你♥他♥妈♥放开我
Get the fuck off me!
别碰我
Don’t touch me!
– 别碰我 – 别动
– Don’t touch me! – Stop it!
我喘不上气来了
I can’t breathe!
放开我 放开我 你疯了吗 迈穆娜
Let go of me! Let me go! Are you mad? Maimouna!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我要拿你怎么办呢
What am I to do with you?
你让我感到耻辱
I’m ashamed of you!
我一直抬不起头 你都不知道什么叫自尊
I’m always ashamed! You don’t even know what dignity is.
脸都不要了
Or reputation.
– 左邻右舍都… – 别这样
– The whole neighbourhood… – Easy.
你给我滚远点
Clear off, you!
你简直不知羞耻
You’re not even ashamed!
就是因为你我们才摊上这破事儿
It’s all because of you that we’re in this shit!
你也让我恶心的要死
I’m sick to death of you, too!
光顾着到处卖♥♥骚 连女儿都不管教了
You’ve had no time to raise her, slut that you are!
以后都离我女儿远点
Don’t come near my daughter again!
走 看看你那样子
Move it! Look at you!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你总算清醒一回 你能找到回家的路的
You’re sober for once, you can find your way home.
– 别… – 放开我
– Don’t… – Let go of me!
你什么时候又成了我妈了
When did you become a mother?
求你了 杜妮娅 对不起
Please, Dounia, I’m sorry.
我知道是我不对
I know I’ve messed up,
但是我会改的
but I’m going to change.
我会做个好妈妈的 求求你了 亲爱的
I’ll be a good mother to you. Please, sweetheart!
求求你不要离开我 求求你…
Please stay with me. Please…
不要 杜妮娅 留下来
No, Dounia! Stay!
求你和我在一起吧
Please stay with me!
– 开车 – 不要跟他们走
– Drive. – Don’t go with them!
你下车
Get out of the car.
你们离我女儿远点
Leave my daughter alone!
杜妮娅
Dounia!
不要离开我 不要离开妈妈
Stay with me, stay with your mum.
我不会让你走的
I won’t let you go!
你们离她远点
Leave her alone!
杜妮娅
Dounia!
– 下车啊 – 加速
– Get out of the car! – Speed up.
下车
Get out!
看到你妈 我终于知道你脑子为什么有毛病了
Seeing your mum, I understand why your head’s so fucked up.
为什么要玩警♥察♥游戏
Why’d you play police tag?
我是怎么教你的
What have I taught you?
保持低调
Keep a low profile.
现在你留下案底了
You have a record now.
你想毁了我的生意吗
Do you want to ruin my business?
我提醒过你的
I warned you about her.
把地下室的钥匙给我 给我
Give me the keys to the cellar. Give them to me!
– 我会弥补的 – 给我闭嘴
– I’ll make it right. – Shut your mouth!
就因为你 家附近全是警♥察♥
The estate’s crawling with cops because of you.
钥匙
The keys!

Here.
他上了我妈
He fucked my mum!
谁没上过
Everyone has!
每个人都上过你妈
Everyone’s fucked your mother!
停车
Stop.
他妈的停车
Fucking stop!
我会还你的
I’ll pay you back.
我发誓会还给你的
I swear I’ll pay you back.
快他妈滚
Get the fuck outta here!
开车
Drive.
很荣幸和你们合作
It’s been an honour working with you.
这个环节比较艰难
This part is less pleasant
因为我要决定 让谁留下
because I have to decide. I can’t take everyone.
这是一开始就说好的
That was the deal from the start.
嘿 吉恩
Hey, Djigui!
站起来
On your feet!
是我女朋友 她忘记拿钥匙了
My girlfriend, she forgot her keys.
又是她
Her again!
– 别耍我 – 这是最后一次彩排了…
– No games! – This is the last audition…
我才不管
I don’t give a toss!
我要我的钱
I want my money back.
– 你再喊我就不给了 – 你有病吧
– Not if you keep shouting. – You’re sick!
坐下来看着我
Sit down and watch me.
好好欣赏演出
Enjoy the show.
然后我可能会还你
Then I might give it back.
我相信你会给我带来好运
I’m sure you’ll bring me luck.
吉恩 我们在等你
Djigui, we’re waiting for you.
脾气真大
Feisty!
行了
That’ll do.

Right…
最后的建议 做你自己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!