You think I left it here?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
放开我
Let go of me!
放开我 我没跟你胡闹
Let go, I’m not playing around!
你很漂亮
You’re beautiful.
放开我的头发
Let go of my hair!
我没跟你开玩笑
I’m not joking.
放开
Let go!
你觉得怎么样 我有没有进步
What do you think? Am I getting there?
打扮这么漂亮是要去勾引门房♥吗
Getting spruced up for the concierge?
猜中了 杰克 我就知道
Busted, Jacky! I knew it!
– 你在干什么 – 我很疼
– What are you doing? – I’m in pain.
我不管 站起来
I don’t care, get up!
– 我做不到 – 我不管 站起来
– I can’t do it. – I don’t care, get up!
– 她应该穿… – 闭嘴给我切
– She should wear… – Shut it and chop!
把饭盒顶头上继续
Do it with the kebab box on your head.
警♥察♥从不拦穿高跟鞋的女人 所以继续努力
The police never stop a woman in heels. So keep trying.
我不是为了给你为难
I’m not doing it just to be nasty.
继续 快
Come on, faster!
真♥他♥妈♥的
For fuck’s sake!
为什么穷♥人♥一直是穷♥人♥
Why do the poor stay poor?
因为钱都被富人拿走了
Because the rich take it all.
不 因为穷♥人♥不敢
No, because the poor don’t dare.
你必须要敢富 敢想钱就能来
You have to dare to be rich. Visualise the money and it’ll come.
我就想想 钱就来了?
I just visualise it, and it’ll come?
没错 钱是一股能量
Yes, money is an energy.
是一种能量流
It’s a flow.
你必须有胆量“我敢变富”
You have to demand it. “I dare to be rich.”
我敢变富
I dare to be rich!
我敢变富
I dare to be rich!
我们为什么要折磨自己 我们什么都不用做的
Why are we torturing ourselves? We don’t have to do anything.
你把自己当什么 乞丐吗
What are you, a beggar?
永远要想着钱
Never lose sight of the money.
用尽一切手段去得到它
Do everything to get it.
你 边走边想
You, walk and visualise.
你 边切边想
You, chop and visualise.
如果你能穿好高跟鞋 我们就能轻松挣十万
If you can walk in heels, we’ll make 100 grand, easy!
十万
A hundred grand?
– 她能挣十万 – 当然
– She’ll get 100 grand? – Of course.
要动脑子
Gotta use your brain.
把iPad拿来
Fetch the iPad.
– 这是谁 – 雷达
– Who’s that? – Reda.
我以前的上家 比我牛一万倍
My old supplier, grassed me to the filth.
牛逼啊
Fucker!
这个人很多疑
He’s paranoid.
他连自己的妈妈都怀疑
He’d suspect his own mum.
有一晚 他酩酊大醉 告诉了我他藏钱的地方
One night, he was totally out of it and told me where he keeps his cash.
十万欧元 都在他公♥寓♥里
One hundred thousand euros, always in his flat.
你要去给我取过来
You’re gonna get it for me.
怎么取
How?
用你的高跟鞋
With your heels.
他肯定无法抵御你的诱惑
He won’t be able to resist you.
英雄难过美人关
Hot chicks are his weakness.
他连看都不会看我一眼 你看那些美女
He won’t even notice me. Look at them!
她们都是妓♥女♥
They’re whores.
但是你看着不一样
But you look different.
他一定会带你回他的公♥寓♥
He has to take you to his flat.
男人就像狗
Guys are like dogs.
如果他们嗅到你的恐惧 他们就会生吞了你
They smell fear, they eat you up.
你好像很怕
You look scared a lot.
不 我不怕
No, I’m not scared.
看 怕了吧
See, you’re scared.
那是因为你很可怕
Because you’re scary!
恐惧就在你眼中
It’s in the eyes.
那戒备的眼神
The far-away look.
你怕了吗 怕还是不怕
Are you scared? Yes or no?
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
张开你的臭嘴
Open your fucking mouth!
不要
Stop it!
– 你在干什么 – 想让我把你的脑浆轰出来
– What are you doing? – Want me to blow your brains out?
废了你?
To waste you?
你怕还是不怕
Are you scared or not?
先硬
You strike!
后软
Then you caress.
这件上衣我连个奶♥子♥都装不进去
I couldn’t even fit one tit into this top.
太小了
It’s tiny!
我可以这样去
I could go like this.
很合适
Fit right in!
我一路跟过来的
I come along…
检查 先生
Inspection, sir.
我听说这里藏着十万欧元
I hear there’s 100,000 euros hidden here.
别跟我耍花招
Don’t try it on with me!
十万 十万
A hundred grand, a hundred grand…
– 别耍我哦 – 他会被你逗笑的
– You don’t fool me. – He’ll run a mile!
来吧 雷达
Come on, Reda.
你迷上我了 承认吧
You fancy me, admit it.
别装了
Stop it.
来 小小的吻一个
Come on, just a little kiss.
你干什么
What you doing?
你太高调了 杂种
You’re getting too cocky, bastard.
别这么叫我
Don’t call me that!
你以为你是在你爹的车上吗
You think you’re in daddy’s car, or what?
你这是在对丽贝卡不敬 我说顶棚放下来
You’re screwed with Rebecca. If I say we have the top down…
顶棚就要放下来
We have the top down!
开车
Drive!
你看见他了吗
Do you see him?
没有
No.
秃头太多了
Too many baldies!
香槟都流出来了 混♥蛋♥
The champagne’s flowing! Wicked!
这些火♥辣♥的贱♥货♥
Hot bitches here!
阴毛都快来露出来了 我都震惊了
Almost showing their minges. I’m shocked!
他在那儿
There he is.
看
Look.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你看他怎么抱她的
The way he’s holding her,
老流氓
the dirty old man!
停下
Stop it!
屁♥股♥扭起来
Wiggle your bum!
– 不然他永远都不会注意你 – 别管我
– He’ll never notice you. – Leave me alone!
你疯了
You’re mental!
难以置信
I don’t believe it.
他看你的样子就像这样
He was looking at you like this…
我发誓
I swear.
他对别人都没兴趣了
He lost interest in all the others.
他看你的样子就像斋月的时候看巨无霸汉堡
He eyed you up like a Big Mac during Ramadan.
萨米尔呢
Where’s Samir?
什么
What?
我们告诉他在这儿见面的
We told him here.
也许在另一边吧
Maybe he’s on the other side.
不 不会的 我们说了在这儿等的
No, he’s not. We said to wait here.
给他打电♥话♥ 他一定在附近
Call him, he can’t be far.
没人接
No answer.
现在是凌晨三点 我妈会宰了我的
It’s 3:00 a.m. My mum’ll kill me!
别担心
Don’t worry.
别担心 我们打车走吧
Don’t worry? Let’s find a taxi.
– 你爱我吗 – 当然
– Do you love me? – Of course.
你喜欢这样 嗯?
You like that, eh?
你真性感
You are hot!
你跟我妈在干嘛
What you doing with my mum?
怎么了 你操过我
What? You fucked me!
所以我来操♥你♥妈♥