杜妮娅到地下室的时候你给她打掩护
Cover Dounia when she goes down to the cellar.
我不想惹上麻烦
I don’t want any fuss.
要是惹上麻烦 我们谁也不认识谁
Any trouble, I don’t know you, you don’t know me.
我们可以发到阅后即焚上
We should do a Snapchat story,
不然谁都不知道我们在卖♥♥这玩意
or no one’ll know we’re selling.
不行 我们现在跟丽贝卡做
Stop it! We’re in with Rebecca now.
钱会源源不断地进来
The cash’ll start pouring in!
我们只是在这里无聊地等
All we’re getting here is bored!
把眼光放长远点
Try to look ahead a bit.
想像我们在普吉岛
Just imagine, we’re in Phuket…
蓝天
Blue sky,
蓝色的海 阳光
turquoise sea, sunshine…
法拉利 我的法拉利
Ferrari, my Ferrari!
快来
Come on.
你自己玩吧
You go.
你不来吗
You’re not coming?
好吧 那我自己走了
Okay, I’ll go without you.
等一下
Wait.
好了 我来了
There, I’m in.
戴上你的雷朋
Put your Ray-Bans on.
然后呢
Yeah or what?
– 我要把安全带系上吧 – 当然
– Do I put my seat belt on? – Yeah.
出发啦
We’re off!
风吹过我们的头发 我们狂笑
The wind in our hair. We slay!
天气真好
Such a beautiful day.
我头发不够多 风吹不起来
Not enough hair for it to blow in the wind!
别管了
Never mind.
妈的 开慢点
Shit, watch your speed!
– 别担心 – 急转弯
– Don’t worry. – Take the bend!
看路
Watch out in front!
等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait!
注意 注意
Watch out, watch out!
– 开回直道 – 太棒了
– And straighten up. – Nice one.
等一下
Hang on…
看那里
Watch out!
一个翘屁♥股♥的金发大个子男
A big blond guy with a gorgeous booty.
一米八几 性感火♥辣♥
Six foot tall and hot!
他是你的了 他看到我们了
He’s yours. He’s noticed us.
高露洁式微笑 六块腹肌
Colgate smile, a six-pack…
给他飞个吻
Blow him a kiss.
打他的翘屁♥股♥
Slap his booty!
他喜欢这样 上来吧
He likes it. Get in.
我们让你上来
We said get in!
继续开
Let’s drive.
我们继续开
And we’re driving.
– 放点音乐吧 – 来点音乐
– Some music? – Some music.
我们到别♥墅♥区了
We’re at the villa.
到处都是人
It’s heaving!
到处撒钱吧
Splash your cash around!
送你们的
Present!
嘿 别碰挡风玻璃
Hey, don’t touch the windscreen!
香槟
Champagne!
我知道你在那儿
I know you’re there.
我闻得到你
I can smell you.
操 一个客户
Fuck, a punter.
– 我们该干嘛 – 冷静
– What do we do? – Keep cool.
你们看到萨米尔了吗
You seen Samir?
我们就是萨米尔
We’re Samir.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们就是萨米尔 你要买♥♥货吗
We’re Samir. Do you want something?
买♥♥二十的
For twenty?
你在这里看着
Keep an eye out.
钱呢
Got the cash?
给你
Here.
– 你干嘛 – 把钱还我
– What are you doing? – Give me my money back!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
张嘴 把钱给我
Open your mouth! Give me my money!
你以为我好糊弄吗
You think I’m a bitch?
我怎么告诉你的
What did I tell you?
把我的钱给我
Give me my money!
我想惹丽贝卡吗
You’re messing with Rebecca!
你想惹丽贝卡吗
Do you wanna mess with Rebecca?
拿着你的垃圾毒品
Take your shit dope!
把我的钱还我
Give me my money.
滚
Get outta here!
– 把钱还我 – 不 你是在和丽贝卡打交道
– Give me my money. – No, you deal with Rebecca now.
杜妮娅
Dounia!
妈的 他怎么你了
Fuck, what did he do to you?
你听
Listen.
你看
Look.
里面没人
There’s no one.
妈的他怎么你了
What the fuck did he do to you?
放松
Easy.
– 轻点 – 骨头没事
– Gently. – It’s not broken.
你做的很好
You did good.
操
Fuck!
我不能让我妈看见我这样
I can’t let my mum see me like this.
你愿意的话可以在这里睡
You can sleep here if you like.
谢谢 但是我必须回去
Thanks, but I have to get back.
你的头发真长
Your hair’s really long.
你为什么不披下来呢
Why don’t you wear it down?
那样一定很漂亮
You could be beautiful.
你不知道 你还是个孩子
You don’t realise, you’re still a kid.
我已经不是个孩子了
I’m not a kid anymore.
这两个标记是他的眼睛
Those two marks there are his eyes.
用力打
Hit hard!
打
Go!
我不行了
I can’t.
继续
Go on!
再打 对了 打
Again! That’s it, go for it!
这是什么
What’s that?
给我的
For me?
礼物
A present.
哪来的
Where’s it from?
– 清♥真♥寺收到的捐赠 – 给我们的
– A collection at the mosque. – For us?
清♥真♥寺是在过圣诞吗
Is it Christmas at the mosque?
这是房♥租
This is for the rent.
你哪来的钱
Where’s this money from?
告诉你了 捐赠来的
I told you, a collection.
[卡地亚是法国著名奢侈品牌]
有人捐卡地亚?
Cartier, from a collection?
别管了 好好享受就是了
Stop worrying. Make the most of it.
来 让我闻闻
Here, let me smell it.
发誓你没撒谎
Swear it’s true.
我发誓
I swear.
我爱你
I love you!
主啊 请宽恕我
Lord, forgive me.
嘿 你
Hey, you!
我的钱呢
Where’s my money?
我没时间跟你胡闹
I don’t have time for this.
– 我就是做不好这个动作 – 关我屁事
– I can’t get that move. – Who cares?
– 你试一下 – 我没兴趣
– You try it. – I’m not interested!
那你为什么盯着我看好几个小时
Why do you watch me for hours, then?
看
See…
你也没学会
you haven’t got it yet.
放开我 放开我
Let go… Let go!
你想怎样
What’s your game?
接下来你能怎样呢 就这么点本事
Now what will you do? That all you got?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
欲♥火♥被我撩起来了是不是
That turns you on, right?
你以为我会放在这儿吗