你不能边加速边刹车
You can’t accelerate and brake at the same time.
你现在就像这样
This is what you’re like…
你现在又是机修工了?
So you’re a mechanic now?
我都忘了你是机修工迈穆娜了
I’d forgotten that you were Maimouna the Mechanic!
不好意思
Sorry!
– 前面有块碎玻璃 – 我看到了
– There’s broken glass there! – I see it!
继续
Go on!
– 你就不能好好绕一圈吗 – 你搞得我头都大了
– Can’t you do a single circuit? – You’re doing my head in!
抓好车把
Hold the handlebars right.
我没事 别碰我 都怪你
I’m okay, don’t touch me! It’s all your fault.
– 你干嘛说你会骑 – 我就是会
– Why did you say you could? – Because I can!
– 是吗 – 就是
– Yeah? – Yeah!
再见
See you!
看你把我害成什么样了
Yeah, see what you made me do?
你去哪
Where are you going?
我迟到了 要有麻烦了
I’m late. I’ll be in trouble.
你别就这么丢下我
You can’t just leave me!
我都发动不起来了
It won’t even start now!
这能怪谁啊?
Whose fault is that?
我做到了
I’ve done it!
干嘛还要试 你永远开不好的
Why keep trying? You’ll never get the hang of it!
你一走我就能骑好了
I do better when you’re not here!
快到时间了 我在这儿可能被人强♥奸♥的
About time! I could get raped here!
“十一点 准时到”
“Eleven o’clock, on the dot.”
好了好了
Yeah, okay.
我的脚
My foot!
那边
That way.
这儿
Over here.
这里
Here.
小点声
Quiet!
[在伊♥斯♥兰♥教中 精灵是与天使相对存在的一种无形生灵 有行善的也有作恶的]
我这是让精灵们走开 我感觉他们就在这附近
It’s to keep the jinns away. I can feel them around us.
他们到处都是 附在老鼠 狗 蛇的身上…
They hide everywhere. In rats, dogs, snakes…
他们不喜欢被打扰
They don’t like being disturbed.
一只精灵
A jinn.
有一只精灵
A jinn.
你在说什么
What you talking about?
它附到你身上了
It’s got into you.
闭嘴
Shut up!
精灵们不喜欢满月
The jinns don’t like the full moon.
满月让它们发狂
It makes them mad.
它看上去像不像一张脸
Doesn’t it look like a face?
这是神在看着我们
It’s God watching us.
神真是闲的没事
Like he’s got nothing better to do!
这是真♥主♥的旨意
Insha’Allah.
他可以把一切都告诉我爸的
He could tell my dad everything.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我们不过是宇宙中的小尘埃 我们对他而言就跟微生物一样
We’re dust in the cosmos. To him, we’re microbes.
但他作为真♥主♥
But when you’re God,
会照看他的子民
you have to watch over your children.
书上是这么写的
It’s written.
是啊 但他还不知道我们
Yeah, but he hasn’t acknowledged us.
不 他知道
Yes, he has.
他一直在跟我说话
He talks to me all the time.
什么时候
When?
在我的梦里
In my dreams.
他让我做很奇怪的梦
He gives me weird dreams.
你没做过诡异的梦吗
Don’t you have weird dreams?
我总是做同一个梦
Mine are always the same.
梦见自己在往下坠落
I dream that I’m falling.
我努力要醒来
I try hard to wake up…
就是醒不了
but I can’t.
一直往下坠
I just keep falling.
越往下坠 我就越痛
The further I fall, the more it burns.
到最后
In the end,
我都感觉不到痛苦或恐惧了
I’m no longer in pain or afraid.
我只希望快点坠到底 然后结束这一切
I just want to crash so it’ll end.
可是从来都不会到底
But it never does.
那我呢
What about me?
我会永远在这里接住你
I’m always here to catch you.
– 给你 – 谢谢
– Here. – Thanks.
我都放到地下室了
I put everything in the cellar.
拿着吧 你现在负责加油
Keep them. You’re in charge of the petrol now.
你跟你妈住在哪里
Where do you and your mum live?
[罗姆营地是法国一处难民营]
罗姆营地 还有我姨妈一起
The Roma camp, with my aunt.
在A3公路边上?
By the A3 motorway?
你在那儿会得破伤风的
You’ll catch tetanus there.
所以我能在那儿找到你?
So I can find you there?
我要给你和迈穆娜派活了
I’m putting you and Maimouna in action.
你们接手萨米尔的片区
You’ll take Samir’s patch.
用这个
Use this.
如果出了问题 毁掉电♥话♥卡
If there’s any problem, destroy the SIM card.
这里面的名字是假的 有我和萨米尔的号♥码
It’s got fake names, my number and Samir’s.
不过别给我打电♥话♥ 我给你打
But don’t call me. I’ll call you.
给你
Here.
礼物
A present.
不会吧 这是iphone 6 plus
No way, it’s an iPhone 6 Plus!
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你干嘛这么宠她
Why’re you spoiling her?
到啦
And so…
– 看上什么了 – Supra 这是必须的
– Which ones? – Supras, they’re essential.
[Supra 是美国板鞋潮牌]
我要买♥♥ Supra
I’ll get Supras,
[Gazelle 是阿迪达斯的复古板鞋系列]
我要买♥♥ Gazelle
I’ll get Gazelles,
我还要买♥♥锐步
I’ll get Reeboks…
我要买♥♥
I’m gonna get
这两双阿迪达斯 这是肯定的
the two Adidas there… That’s for sure.
海军蓝的和灰的
Navy blue and grey.
可能再买♥♥几双锐步 只在家里穿
Maybe some Reeboks, just for home.
我们去超♥市♥吃东西吧
Let’s go and eat at the supermarket.
– 那是猴子 – 我们的老朋友了
– It’s the monkey. – Our pal!
你们在干什么
Where are you going?
你为什么不让我们进去
Why are you stopping us from coming in?
你们不能进去
You’re not coming in.
我救了你 你就这么感谢我?
I saved your life and this is how you thank me?
好吧 听着
Okay… Noted.
吉恩
Djigui…
你的芭蕾舞小短裙哪儿去了
Where’s your tutu?
– 你的紧身裤呢 – 别碰我
– And your tights? – Don’t touch me!
小芭蕾舞娘
My little ballerina!
快住手 发生什么了?
Cut it out! What’s going on?
你们在调情吗
Are you flirting?
你们不能进去 蟑螂
You’re not coming in, cockroaches!
– 我要买♥♥卫生巾 – 走开
– I need tampons. – Clear off!
别吵了
No arguing!
这是在干什么
What’s going on here?
你是在工作还是在泡妞?
Are you working or on the pull?
走开 你们两个小婊♥子♥
Piss off, you little sluts!
回你们的地方去跳
Dance back to your estate!
一 二 三
One, two, three…
迈穆娜 每过十五分钟
Maimouna, every 15 minutes,
你就到附近看看有没有巡逻车过来
you walk all the way around to see if there’s a patrol coming.
缉毒警♥察♥总是开黑色雪铁龙C4
Drug squad are always in a black Citroën C4,
或者蓝色的福特福克斯
a blue Ford Focus,
或者标志三〇八 睁大眼睛看好了
or a Peugeot 308. Keep your eyes peeled.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, pal!
最近怎么样 家人还好吧
How’s it going? The family?
这是我的人 代替萨米尔的
They’re my girls, replacing Samir.
注意点那个贱♥人♥
Watch that motherfucker!
他老想抢我客人
He tries to nick all my punters.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!