You see many millionaire receptionists?
有些接待员做得不错
Some do very well.
但他们不是百万富翁 你也不是
They’re not millionaires. Neither are you.
你看不出来我想在帮你吗
Can’t you see I’m trying to help you?
帮助我♥干♥什么 成为社会的走狗吗
Help us do what? Become society’s flunkeys?
社会需要规则
Rules are necessary.
但是你太固执了 你不肯学习
But you’re too stubborn. You don’t want to learn.
所以你这辈子会碌碌无为
So you’ll never achieve anything in your life.
你回去坐下
Go and sit down.
你又有什么作为
What have you achieved?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么作为 看看你穿的什么衣服
What the fuck have you achieved? Look at your clothes!
去校长办公室 你够了
Go to the principal. That’s enough.
你能赚多少 一个月一千五百欧吗
What do you earn, 1,500 euros a month?
– 一千三百欧 – 八百欧付房♥租
– Thirteen hundred! – Eight hundred for your rent.
三百欧用来在有机超♥市♥购物
Three hundred for your shopping at Leader Price.
她还买♥♥不起有机食品
She can’t afford organic!
一百欧
One hundred euros…
一百欧付天然气 二十欧付网络
One hundred for energy, twenty for Internet…
还有你在土耳其的旅游套餐
Your package holidays in Turkey…
你滚出去 滚出去
Get out of here! Get out!
– 小人物走了 – 她走进班里的时候…
– Zilch left! – When she gets to class…
就像这样
she’s like this!
身无分文
Skint!
我不想当乞丐 我有我的尊严
I don’t wanna beg. I’ve got my pride!
从我的班里滚出去
Get out of my fucking class!
我以我妈的性命起誓
I swear on my mother’s life
我会挣很多钱 多到你永远想不到
I’ll make more cash than you’ve ever dreamed of!
多到你一生都想不到
In your entire life!
你做梦都想不到那么多钱
Even in your wildest dreams!
我再也不会回到这所破学校来
I’m never coming back to this shit school!
你看好了
I’ll show you!
我要杀了她 她烦死我了
I’m gonna kill her. She’s busting my balls.
你快回来
Come back.
我也爱你哦
I love you too!
胆小鬼
Quitter!
三杯橙汁伏特加
Three vodka and oranges.
别喝了
Stop drinking.
我等下就走
I’m going soon.
你想得美
In your dreams.
我要去迈穆娜家复习
I have to revise at Maimouna’s.
你又不是要考博士
You’re not exactly studying for a PhD!
你可以晚点再去她家
You can go to Maimouna’s later.
他们家睡觉很早
They go to bed early.
妈 老板来了
Mum, the boss!
老板
Boss…
你真帅
you’re so handsome!
我的酒呢
Where’s my drink?
走开
Leave it.
看看我女儿多美啊
Look how radiant my daughter is.
– 看看她多漂亮 – 妈 别给我丢人了
– Look how beautiful she is. – Mum, you’re embarrassing me!
别这样
Stop it!
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
– 出去 – 你干什么
– Out! – What are you doing?
放开我妈妈 放开她
Get off my mum! I mean it!
我没开玩笑 你这头猪
I’m not joking, you pig!
– 你疯了吗 – 快滚出去
– Are you mad? – Get out of here!
我要烧了你这该死的酒吧
I’ll burn your fucking club down!
你这该死的蠢猪
You sick fucking pig!
别再回来了
Don’t come back!
– 我要烧了你的酒吧 – 别再来了
– I’ll burn your club down! – Don’t come back!
你让我在这丢脸 在家也是 在哪都是
You shame me here, at home, everywhere!
这是份工作 可以养活我们
This is work, so we can eat!
快带你妈回去
Take your mother and go home!
妈 快别闹了
Mum, please behave!
你是不是故意的
Do you do it on purpose?
嘿 你们在看什么
Hey, what are you watching?
– 别管他 – 不准看
– Leave him. – Look away!
让他看一点点
Let him look a bit.
夜店就该是这个样子
That’s what nightclubs should be like.
你花了多少钱
How much did you score?
我之前只是在那度假 现在我要去那里定居
I was just there on holiday. And I’m gonna go back to live.
泰国经济不景气
Thailand’s in recession!
性产业可不是 性♥爱♥旅游业 她是对的
Not in the sex business. Sex tourism, she’s right.
这里没人关心我们
No one cares about us.
他们让我们住这样的狗窝
They let us live here like dogs.
那玩意坏了两年了
It’s been like that for 2 years.
在泰国你能赚到大钱
Over there you can earn big.
性 酒精 毒品 好赚钱
Sex, booze, drugs… Easy money!
我要在那里开个酒吧 有妓♥女♥有派对 赚个盆满钵满
I’ll open a bar with hookers and party while making loads of money!
我要开个小酒吧
I’ll open a little bar,
找个泰国小伙 还有好多女按♥摩♥师
with a Thai guy, lots of masseuses…
不错啊
Sweet!
你可以的 姑娘
You got it, girl!
– 你还好吗 – 还好
– You okay? – Yeah.
嘿 阿尔贝托 趴下 趴下
Hey, Alberto! Down, down!
这边 传给我 肉豆蔻来咯
Here, pass it to me! Nutmeg!
比安卡
Bianca.
[能多益是意大利厂商费列罗生产的巧克力榛子酱]
还好吗 我给你带了点能多益
All right? I got some Nutella for you.

Here.
– 谢了 – 没事
– Thanks. – No problem.
[阿♥拉♥伯问候语 斜体字为阿♥拉♥伯语]
你好
Salam.
你好
Alaykumu salam.
他怎么能那么对我 太恶心了
How could he do that to me? It’s disgusting!
别哭哭啼啼了
Stop blubbering.
又没人死
No one’s dead.
阿明 谁是阿明
Amin. Who’s Amin?
就是个男人呗 用完就丢 就像面巾纸一样
He’s a man, that’s all. Disposable, like a Kleenex.
要是帅点还好 但是他那么丑
If only he were handsome. But he’s ugly.
我真是太蠢了
I’m so stupid!
他说过他爱我的
He told me he loved me.

Love?
男人不用脑袋思考 而是用这个
Men don’t think with this, but with this!
[丽塔·海华斯 美国著名女演员 20世纪40年代性感偶像]
安德莉亚睡前是丽塔·海华斯 醒来后成了小丑可可
Andrea goes to bed with Rita Hayworth and wakes up with Coco the Clown!
你越是好看 受罪越多
The more beautiful you are, the more you suffer.
吃饭 你饿死了他也不会回来
Eat! Starving won’t bring him back.
我去帮你放洗澡水
I’ll get the shower ready for you.
– 你好吗 – 还好 你呢
– You okay? – Yeah, and you?
很久没见你了啊
Haven’t seen you around.
我一直都在呢 兄弟
I’ve been here, brother.
– 你睡着了吗 – 等太久了
– Were you asleep? – Times are hard.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你不是应该在上学吗
Shouldn’t you be in school?
我今天一点钟上学
I start at one o’clock today.
我女儿在哪里
Where’s my daughter?
迈穆娜在A组学习
Maimouna’s in group A.
你在清♥真♥寺空了时才来吗
You come to the mosque when it’s empty?
你为什么不和我们一起祈祷了 你以前很喜欢的
Why don’t you pray with us anymore? You used to like it.
我该走了 不然会迟到
I’d better go, or I’ll be late.
照顾好你妈妈
Take care of your mum.
好的
Okay.
天堂就在你母亲脚下
Paradise lies at the feet of your mother.

Shit!
我们要是吵醒她了怎么办
What if we wake her up?
按门铃吧 别管那么多
Ring the bell, who cares?
– 你疯了吗 – 不然她听不到
– Are you mental? – She won’t hear otherwise!
什么事
Yeah?
丽贝卡在吗
Is Rebecca in?
丽贝卡 找你的
Rebecca, for you.
什么事
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!